BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Gabriela A.
Before receiving this gift, it did not know that it was the aromatherapy... I proved It in the place of the photo and it was phenomenal, my favorite smell is not the lavender, but the smell is divine as soon as you use it, besides the fact that the sensation is of calmness. Thanks so much!!
Alejandra N.
North Miami, FL
I loveee the smell of this. Its amazing, the feel when i put it on is great. I really liked this product. The bottle is pretty, and is easy to put on. I got it as a gift from @Influenster i have never put on product like this, but this one being the first make me love it!
Lynn L.
Johnson City, TN
I think this is a great travel item. It is easy to carry around in your purse or suitcase and it is has a refreshing and relaxing scent. I used it for a week daily and I truly enjoy this product. I highly recommend it and I have already bought more. Thanks Influenster.
Francelys R.
Medley, FL
I am super fan of aromatic oils, I just love them. TheNature's Origin, has a very rich smell, I love that its case is in roll-on since it allows that it is very simple to apply it, for its small size is simple is Ideal to carry it in the hand bag, girls recommend it !!!
gabriela m.
This is my 1st time using aromatherapy I didn't know what to expect but I was really happy, I feel it makes you feel calm and energetic, even if you don't apply much whis is great, it's really long lasting but the smell it's not too strong to be annoying, it's perfect.
Holland M.
Raleigh, NC
I received this for free in my splash box and have loved it! It's small enough to carry around with you everywhere and the perfect amount of fragrance for you to enjoy it without it being overwhelming! It's great when traveling too to help soothe you!
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
I love this product I like it so much I recommend to buy it is very useful and you will not regret it. I like a lot all the products of this brand and I recommend you buy their products because they do not cost a lot and they are also working
Emily R.
Woodhaven, MI
I really enjoy using this product. The scent is light, natural and pleasant. The small packaging makes it easy to keep in your purse and the roll on style is easy to use and convenient. It was long lasting and blended well with my body's natural smell. Would recommend!
Oriana U.
This particular brand is good, smells so fresh and uplifting. I use it for making bath and  aromatherapy. I got this to help with sleep  Highly recommended. i'm so glad I got this. It actually smells like beautiful, velvety, relaxing lavender.
chenessa h.
This item smells nice and relaxing but I may just be being picky but it personally didn't do much for me it was just okay. I would not repurchase I imagine the oils that is dispelled into the air is better than the roll ons
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.