BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Lynn L.
Lynn L.
Johnson city, TN
I think this is a great travel item. It is easy to carry around in your purse or suitcase and it is has a refreshing and relaxing scent. I used it for a week daily and I truly enjoy this product. I highly recommend it and I have already bought more. Thanks Influenster.
Francelys R.
Francelys R.
Medley, FL
I am super fan of aromatic oils, I just love them. TheNature's Origin, has a very rich smell, I love that its case is in roll-on since it allows that it is very simple to apply it, for its small size is simple is Ideal to carry it in the hand bag, girls recommend it !!!
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
This is my 1st time using aromatherapy I didn't know what to expect but I was really happy, I feel it makes you feel calm and energetic, even if you don't apply much whis is great, it's really long lasting but the smell it's not too strong to be annoying, it's perfect.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Wyandotte, MI
I really enjoy using this product. The scent is light, natural and pleasant. The small packaging makes it easy to keep in your purse and the roll on style is easy to use and convenient. It was long lasting and blended well with my body's natural smell. Would recommend!
Oriana U.
Oriana U.
This particular brand is good, smells so fresh and uplifting. I use it for making bath and  aromatherapy. I got this to help with sleep  Highly recommended. i'm so glad I got this. It actually smells like beautiful, velvety, relaxing lavender.
cynthia p.
cynthia p.
Well at firts time I dont get what I have to do with this! But have a very nice smell tbe package is really pretty and hace a lot! Its the firts time that I use it and work very eell for topical massage! I recieve this product for testing purposes!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Alliance , OH
I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes and I absolutely love it! It smells great and it helped me relax when I had a 10 hour flight. I feel like it lasts for about a hour and I wish it lasted longer.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
This item smells nice and relaxing but I may just be being picky but it personally didn't do much for me it was just okay. I would not repurchase I imagine the oils that is dispelled into the air is better than the roll ons
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
San Ramon, CA
I really like this product! I don't have trouble sleeping but I do enjoy the relaxing scent to put me in the mood to sleep! This is the first time I've used it, but it seems to be long lasting and smells nice throughout the night! I got it in a vox box to try for free, but I seriously love this product!
Genesis Q.
Genesis Q.
The nature's origin aromatherapy (@naturesoriginaroma) is a roll-on that helps me calm down when I am really stressed out. You can apply it on your whist and you don’t know how much it is going to help you relax. Also, it is so small that you can carry it anywhere. <3
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.