BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Marie S.
miami, FL
I love this kind of products, this lavander oil es great to relaxing and calming, the magic formula is take a shower, put some oil in the pulse points and listen some good music, close yoour eyes and the calm gonna be there.I love this but I wanna try the peppermint one.I have to say that I love the good products when they are cruelty free!
I received this free from influenster for testing.
cynthia p.
Well at firts time I dont get what I have to do with this! But have a very nice smell tbe package is really pretty and hace a lot! Its the firts time that I use it and work very eell for topical massage! I recieve this product for testing purposes!
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu

Este é um cheiro adorável, e realmente é calmante. Além disso, a embalagem é muito conveniente e fofa. O perfume dura um bom tempo antes de se dissipar. Gostaria realmente de experimentar os outros aromas e ver se eles são tão bons! Definitivamente recomendo tentar isso se você é fã de aromaterapia.
Melissa B.
San ramon , CA
I really like this product! I don't have trouble sleeping but I do enjoy the relaxing scent to put me in the mood to sleep! This is the first time I've used it, but it seems to be long lasting and smells nice throughout the night! I got it in a vox box to try for free, but I seriously love this product!
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
thanks to influenster I can tasted these product and the packing is cute, the bottle is easy to use and apply in the skin, the smell is really strong, but unfortunatelly did not stay as long as I expected. But But nevertheless it is a slightly relaxing smell. I do recomended
Gabriela A.
Before receiving this gift, it did not know that it was the aromatherapy... I proved It in the place of the photo and it was phenomenal, my favorite smell is not the lavender, but the smell is divine as soon as you use it, besides the fact that the sensation is of calmness. Thanks so much!!
Alejandra N.
North Miami, FL
I loveee the smell of this. Its amazing, the feel when i put it on is great. I really liked this product. The bottle is pretty, and is easy to put on. I got it as a gift from @Influenster i have never put on product like this, but this one being the first make me love it!
Lynn L.
Johnson City, TN
I think this is a great travel item. It is easy to carry around in your purse or suitcase and it is has a refreshing and relaxing scent. I used it for a week daily and I truly enjoy this product. I highly recommend it and I have already bought more. Thanks Influenster.
Francelys R.
Medley, FL
I am super fan of aromatic oils, I just love them. TheNature's Origin, has a very rich smell, I love that its case is in roll-on since it allows that it is very simple to apply it, for its small size is simple is Ideal to carry it in the hand bag, girls recommend it !!!
gabriela m.
This is my 1st time using aromatherapy I didn't know what to expect but I was really happy, I feel it makes you feel calm and energetic, even if you don't apply much whis is great, it's really long lasting but the smell it's not too strong to be annoying, it's perfect.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.