BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
This product makes you relaxed in a heart beat. Perfect for the Me, Myself and I sessions, or sharing this. The aroma fills your lungs with calmness and takes your mid to lavander fields where problems and worries are gal away. Make sure to be in the proper mood to use this (a Zen relaxed, open mood) and the experience will be even better. The scent doesn't last a long time, but that is perfect to put your pin perfume after and go with your day. Perfect.
Valentina S.
I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes.
Raise your hand if you use essential oils! I get through a stressful day without my lavender oil!
I don't have much experience with essential oils but now I'm so ecxited. this essential oil is extremely beneficial to the body they can help with cuts and bruises, restore skin and even improve sleep.I highly recommend, specially if you struggle with stress or insomnia. And i love the lavender smells.
Nicole R.
I'm really enjoying this roll-on Lavender essential oil blend. I personally love this one. I've been using it every night before sleeping or after a long day of work, I put it on my wrist, behind my ears, temples and chest. The lavender helps with serenity and tranquility (as stated on the product's packaging) and I agree, after putting it on I feel so relax and calm. It has become my favorite thing to do before bed.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
MY BACKGROUND:
First things first, Im a big essential oils person...call me a hipster, a hippie, millennial...whatever, sure. My point is, I love essential oils. I'm a nurse who rotates night and day shifts, I have a high-stress job and baseline anxiety/depression that makes sleeping difficult. One night shift I took a stroll through Amazon and landed on an essential oil diffuser with the hopes that it would help me relax and establish a sleep routine to help lull me into sweet, deep sleep. I also bought silk pillowcases but, alas, unrelated. Back to oils.

PROS:
Lavender (unless you dislike the smell) is great for relieving stress, promoting relaxation, and helping you fall asleep. I exclusively use Lavender scents before bed with the Pavlovian hope that I will smell Lavender and immediately want to sleep. I used this Lavender roll-on oil at my pulse points (wrists and temples) and would breathe deeply to help promote relaxation. Guess what, it helped. So much. The oil is not thick and works beautifully on my skin. It is natural and smells divine (again, unless you dislike Lavender). And it helps me to focus on breathing in and out to smell the Lavender...which helps me to fall asleep. (Mind you, my full bedtime routine includes 5 mg of melatonin, an oil diffuser, nature sounds on my echo dot and a perfectly cool temperature...but Lavender is part of the routine!).

CONS: None...just note that this is a roll on so if you want to use it in oil diffusers its difficult because you can't pour the oil out...so this is great for carrying in your bag on the go because it won't spill and for using at home on your skin.

BONUS: Cruelty free, all natural, GMO free, paraban free, gluten free, donates money to the environment, woo hoo!

WOULD I RECOMMEND: YES! Great oil for beginners and people who want to help themselves to relax with aromatherapy. Love!
Cali L.
Rexburg, ID
Oils are huge for helping keep you feeling calm and relaxed! My husband and I were really feeling the stress trying to get ready for a trip out of the country and finals week all that the same time. This oil really helped soothe us and made us feel so much more relaxed! It has a very nice scent and is easy to use. It also is compact so it could come along on the trip! I would definitely recommend to others.
Yisbeli A.
It was my first time using this product and brand. I use it on my temple area, my hand, my wrists and my hindhead. The scent is not my favorite but it's okay, I still like it. I would like to try out the other two scents because I think they will like me more.  My skin feels soft when I use this product. That is awesome. I received this product free on my Splash voxbox.
Noemi A.
I got this for free to test from influenster and this is my honest review... I like it. I like how it smells and how easy it is to apply... However i do believe the scent is very strong for a rollon which is something u should be able to put anywhere. I think maybe they should have diluted the scent a little bit more for it to be perfect. A little bit goes a long way
Vineetaa S.
I'm new to trying aromatherapy and this was a great product to start with. I love that it's a roll-on which makes it easy to apply and easy to travel with. It's a well valued product that I think is going to last a long time. I also really enjoy the lavender scent a lot. I received this complimentary in my Voxbox to test and honestly review.
Alejandra M.
Jamaica , NY
I've received this product complimentary from Influenster. I have been using it before I go to bed and it definitely has helped me relax and fall asleep easier. Also, sometimes during a long day I'll roll a bit under my nose and it'll help me calm down if I'm having a hard time. I will definitely try to buy different scents to help me throughout the week.
Oumaima t.
Casablanca
Hello I'm oumaima from Morocco , I'm a blogger , I have an instagram account with more than 2000 followers  , i love all the products of this company , I want to review this product in my account , please reply in the email registered in this site , I am happy to share your products with my followers,  I'm waiting for you
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.