BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Cali L.
Rexburg, ID
Oils are huge for helping keep you feeling calm and relaxed! My husband and I were really feeling the stress trying to get ready for a trip out of the country and finals week all that the same time. This oil really helped soothe us and made us feel so much more relaxed! It has a very nice scent and is easy to use. It also is compact so it could come along on the trip! I would definitely recommend to others.
Yisbeli A.
It was my first time using this product and brand. I use it on my temple area, my hand, my wrists and my hindhead. The scent is not my favorite but it's okay, I still like it. I would like to try out the other two scents because I think they will like me more.  My skin feels soft when I use this product. That is awesome. I received this product free on my Splash voxbox.
Noemi A.
I got this for free to test from influenster and this is my honest review... I like it. I like how it smells and how easy it is to apply... However i do believe the scent is very strong for a rollon which is something u should be able to put anywhere. I think maybe they should have diluted the scent a little bit more for it to be perfect. A little bit goes a long way
Alejandra M.
Jamaica , NY
I've received this product complimentary from Influenster. I have been using it before I go to bed and it definitely has helped me relax and fall asleep easier. Also, sometimes during a long day I'll roll a bit under my nose and it'll help me calm down if I'm having a hard time. I will definitely try to buy different scents to help me throughout the week.
Vineetaa S.
I'm new to trying aromatherapy and this was a great product to start with. I love that it's a roll-on which makes it easy to apply and easy to travel with. It's a well valued product that I think is going to last a long time. I also really enjoy the lavender scent a lot. I received this complimentary in my Voxbox to test and honestly review.
Marie S.
miami, FL
I love this kind of products, this lavander oil es great to relaxing and calming, the magic formula is take a shower, put some oil in the pulse points and listen some good music, close yoour eyes and the calm gonna be there.I love this but I wanna try the peppermint one.I have to say that I love the good products when they are cruelty free!
I received this free from influenster for testing.
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu

Este é um cheiro adorável, e realmente é calmante. Além disso, a embalagem é muito conveniente e fofa. O perfume dura um bom tempo antes de se dissipar. Gostaria realmente de experimentar os outros aromas e ver se eles são tão bons! Definitivamente recomendo tentar isso se você é fã de aromaterapia.
cynthia p.
Well at firts time I dont get what I have to do with this! But have a very nice smell tbe package is really pretty and hace a lot! Its the firts time that I use it and work very eell for topical massage! I recieve this product for testing purposes!
Melissa B.
San ramon , CA
I really like this product! I don't have trouble sleeping but I do enjoy the relaxing scent to put me in the mood to sleep! This is the first time I've used it, but it seems to be long lasting and smells nice throughout the night! I got it in a vox box to try for free, but I seriously love this product!
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
thanks to influenster I can tasted these product and the packing is cute, the bottle is easy to use and apply in the skin, the smell is really strong, but unfortunatelly did not stay as long as I expected. But But nevertheless it is a slightly relaxing smell. I do recomended
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.