BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Amanda C.
Hughesville , PA
Smells amazing goes on really nice great for sleep or relaxing and great for massaging
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Great product I loved it ... I feel like it actually worked I definitely recommend this
Cath R.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this it smells so good it's so handy to have around I love aromatherapy it's bomb
Patricia P.
Garfield, NJ
It was an awesome sample, lavendar was a bit earthy and the formula could absorb better
Eri'Yasha W.
Smells amazing like a air fresher .. really calming and comes with a lot of product.
Arnell L.
I love love love it. Honestly can't wait to stop by the store to pick up another one.
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
This product is awesome! I love Lavender and normally put it in my diffuser at night but having a roll on is great as well for on the go!! I keep it in my purse.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
I love this stuff; the minute I used it the first time, it went into my purse makeup bag to be carried around with me all the time.  I have struggled with anxiety for years and chose to manage my symptoms through rigid diet and exercise and sleep, which doesn’t always work so great. You need an instant fallback, and lavender is one of the best around. One whiff and some focused breathing and you can probably hold it together for a little while longer.  This blend is an almond and lavender oil mixture that packs quite a bit of punch despite not being pure lavender. The good news is that with such simple ingredients, I find that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either, which is a plus. It does a great job of giving me on the go aromatherapy or helping me out when I need to sleep while traveling for work or play.
Mónica D.
I didn't know about aromatherapy when I received this product, but this oil really helps body and mind. I love the lavender smell and the roll-on package which you can carry with you anywhere you go! It has to be applied on pulse points. You'll truly feel the difference. Even though I feel the smell is quite strong, it goes away quite fast, which for me, is a pro.

I received it free for testing purposes, but all opinions are on my own.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
This product makes you relaxed in a heart beat. Perfect for the Me, Myself and I sessions, or sharing this. The aroma fills your lungs with calmness and takes your mid to lavander fields where problems and worries are gal away. Make sure to be in the proper mood to use this (a Zen relaxed, open mood) and the experience will be even better. The scent doesn't last a long time, but that is perfect to put your pin perfume after and go with your day. Perfect.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.