BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Kristian M.
Kristian M.
Altus, OK
Absolutely love love my free sample Influenster sent me. It smells fabulous. It's such a handy little bottle for a quick application and on the go
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I enjoyed the age-old tradition of aromatherapy anytime, anywhere, with this easy to use, on the go roll-on. Energizing for the mind, body, and spirit. An uplifting blend of stimulating oils with an earthy, citrusy aroma that shines in aromatherapy. Perfect to use any time of day to stimulate the senses.
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
Got this product sent to me to sample by Influenster for free . I liked the roll on oil but didn't like the cent it has . Would buy this essential oil but maybe with a different cent to it but over all I recommend this product .
haithem c.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
MY BACKGROUND:
First things first, Im a big essential oils person...call me a hipster, a hippie, millennial...whatever, sure. My point is, I love essential oils. I'm a nurse who rotates night and day shifts, I have a high-stress job and baseline anxiety/depression that makes sleeping difficult. One night shift I took a stroll through Amazon and landed on an essential oil diffuser with the hopes that it would help me relax and establish a sleep routine to help lull me into sweet, deep sleep. I also bought silk pillowcases but, alas, unrelated. Back to oils.

PROS:
Lavender (unless you dislike the smell) is great for relieving stress, promoting relaxation, and helping you fall asleep. I exclusively use Lavender scents before bed with the Pavlovian hope that I will smell Lavender and immediately want to sleep. I used this Lavender roll-on oil at my pulse points (wrists and temples) and would breathe deeply to help promote relaxation. Guess what, it helped. So much. The oil is not thick and works beautifully on my skin. It is natural and smells divine (again, unless you dislike Lavender). And it helps me to focus on breathing in and out to smell the Lavender...which helps me to fall asleep. (Mind you, my full bedtime routine includes 5 mg of melatonin, an oil diffuser, nature sounds on my echo dot and a perfectly cool temperature...but Lavender is part of the routine!).

CONS: None...just note that this is a roll on so if you want to use it in oil diffusers its difficult because you can't pour the oil out...so this is great for carrying in your bag on the go because it won't spill and for using at home on your skin.

BONUS: Cruelty free, all natural, GMO free, paraban free, gluten free, donates money to the environment, woo hoo!

WOULD I RECOMMEND: YES! Great oil for beginners and people who want to help themselves to relax with aromatherapy. Love!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
I love this stuff; the minute I used it the first time, it went into my purse makeup bag to be carried around with me all the time.  I have struggled with anxiety for years and chose to manage my symptoms through rigid diet and exercise and sleep, which doesn’t always work so great. You need an instant fallback, and lavender is one of the best around. One whiff and some focused breathing and you can probably hold it together for a little while longer.  This blend is an almond and lavender oil mixture that packs quite a bit of punch despite not being pure lavender. The good news is that with such simple ingredients, I find that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either, which is a plus. It does a great job of giving me on the go aromatherapy or helping me out when I need to sleep while traveling for work or play.
Mónica D.
Mónica D.
I didn't know about aromatherapy when I received this product, but this oil really helps body and mind. I love the lavender smell and the roll-on package which you can carry with you anywhere you go! It has to be applied on pulse points. You'll truly feel the difference. Even though I feel the smell is quite strong, it goes away quite fast, which for me, is a pro.

I received it free for testing purposes, but all opinions are on my own.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
This product makes you relaxed in a heart beat. Perfect for the Me, Myself and I sessions, or sharing this. The aroma fills your lungs with calmness and takes your mid to lavander fields where problems and worries are gal away. Make sure to be in the proper mood to use this (a Zen relaxed, open mood) and the experience will be even better. The scent doesn't last a long time, but that is perfect to put your pin perfume after and go with your day. Perfect.
Valentina S.
Valentina S.
I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes.
Raise your hand if you use essential oils! I get through a stressful day without my lavender oil!
I don't have much experience with essential oils but now I'm so ecxited. this essential oil is extremely beneficial to the body they can help with cuts and bruises, restore skin and even improve sleep.I highly recommend, specially if you struggle with stress or insomnia. And i love the lavender smells.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
I'm really enjoying this roll-on Lavender essential oil blend. I personally love this one. I've been using it every night before sleeping or after a long day of work, I put it on my wrist, behind my ears, temples and chest. The lavender helps with serenity and tranquility (as stated on the product's packaging) and I agree, after putting it on I feel so relax and calm. It has become my favorite thing to do before bed.
Yisbeli A.
Yisbeli A.
It was my first time using this product and brand. I use it on my temple area, my hand, my wrists and my hindhead. The scent is not my favorite but it's okay, I still like it. I would like to try out the other two scents because I think they will like me more.  My skin feels soft when I use this product. That is awesome. I received this product free on my Splash voxbox.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.