BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Eri'Yasha W.
Eri'Yasha W.
Smells amazing like a air fresher .. really calming and comes with a lot of product.
Rosalyn H.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Lavender smells good and durable during pregnancy! Long lasting and easy to apply. Natural ingredients!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Hughesville , PA
Smells amazing goes on really nice great for sleep or relaxing and great for massaging
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
I have been wanting to try this lavender oil for a long time now! I am so glad it was the scent that was included in my #SplashVoxBox!!! I tried it the first night I got it, and slept like a baby!
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Nature origin Lavender Roll.
I've never heard of this brand of
products before but willing to try this product.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Wonderful smell and small size easy to take with you anywhere. Very convenient. Easy application
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Brookline, MA
Smells pretty good. Don't typically use roll on things or aromatherapy but will give it a shot!
Haley B.
Haley B.
This oil is very relaxing. The smell is incredible and can be used for several different things!
Nathalie L.
Nathalie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell of lavender and this definitely didn't disappoint. Very relaxing smell
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Dallas, TX
OMG! This is great!! I have tried several essential oils and this has become my favorite! Use this every night before bed!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.