BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Samantha M.
Maricopa, AZ
I love love love this. Lavender is my favorite scent and it works great for relaxing my kids.
Sara C.
Auburn, AL
Smelled wonderful! I would def buy the other ones also. Loved how it's a roll on. It's great.
Alex F.
Hamilton, NJ
It smelt nice. I don't really understand the point to it. I definitely won't buy it again.
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
I love this! I used it and I will never go back! It's very relaxing and smells wonderful.
Noel B.
Chauvin , LA
I love this product! It is really relaxing. Some of the best essential oils i have used!
Selena R.
Tampa, FL
I love love love this! I received this in my splash voxbox! It smells amazing!!! Love it!
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
I love the fragrance of this product! It let me feeling calm and collected all day long!
Erin S.
Love this! I use it on myself and my babies each night before bed. Soothing and calming!
Jennifer C.
Lexington, NC
Very drying. But smell very good. I would never purchase it on my own just my own opinion
Nathalie L.
Brooklyn , NY
I love the smell of lavender and this definitely didn't disappoint. Very relaxing smell
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On