BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Erin S.
Love this! I use it on myself and my babies each night before bed. Soothing and calming!
Jennifer C.
Lexington, NC
Very drying. But smell very good. I would never purchase it on my own just my own opinion
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
I love this! I used it and I will never go back! It's very relaxing and smells wonderful.
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
I love the fragrance of this product! It let me feeling calm and collected all day long!
Noel B.
Chauvin, LA
I love this product! It is really relaxing. Some of the best essential oils i have used!
Amanda C.
Hughesville , PA
Smells amazing goes on really nice great for sleep or relaxing and great for massaging
Nathalie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell of lavender and this definitely didn't disappoint. Very relaxing smell
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Great product I loved it ... I feel like it actually worked I definitely recommend this
Patricia P.
Garfield, NJ
It was an awesome sample, lavendar was a bit earthy and the formula could absorb better
Cath R.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this it smells so good it's so handy to have around I love aromatherapy it's bomb
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.