BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Haley B.
This oil is very relaxing. The smell is incredible and can be used for several different things!
Ravinder K.
Lavender is my favorite scent. This also helps with headaches. Whenever I get one I put this On
Carly K.
Dallas, TX
I love this product! It smells so amazing and leaves a lasting scent. Keeps me calm and relaxed
Nikki J.
Brookline, MA
Smells pretty good. Don't typically use roll on things or aromatherapy but will give it a shot!
Megan M.
Republic, PA
This lavender roll on is absolutely amazing. I love to use it on my skin right before bed time.
Tessarae T.
This smelled really good and I liked the convent packaging but the scent did not last very long
Aireana S.
Racine, WI
Not that big of a fan of the scent but it comes in handy if your on the go and last pretty long
Sara C.
Auburn, AL
Smelled wonderful! I would def buy the other ones also. Loved how it's a roll on. It's great.
Brittany S.
Richwood, WV
Nice scent and easy roll on packaging. Perfect for in the go and small enough to fit anywhere
Shira S.
Philadelphia , PA
Smells really good! I love that you can use this in various ways. The packaging is also cute.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.