BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Maddie F.
Minneapolis , MN
I carry this around with my everywhere now. It's perfect to roll on when you need a second to relax.
Hunter B.
Townville, SC
Love this stuff! I used it at night and it is very calming and smells so good! I will be purchasing
Emily S.
Raleigh , MS
This oil is so soothing! I am so glad I got to try this from influenster! I can't wait to try more!
Hailey S.
I usually like Natures Origin, but I was not a fan of the lavender smell. It wasn't very pleasant.
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA
I try put in my neck for sleep and surprise me I sleep realy good and relax, I keep used for sure!!
Yeniffer R.
San Lorenzo, CA
Ive never try this product before , it smells very good and is very useful. I like the feeling f it
Brooke H.
Washington, DC
Smells great, feels great. Love everything about this, really helps you relax and rolls on easily.
Allison M.
So far I love it. I've only tried it once but I'm so excited to have this roll on. Scent is good.
Alanna R.
Columbus, GA
I've used essential oils and I just love this lavender! It's a big container and smells amazing.
Jade S.
Clinton Twp , MI
Wonderful smell and small size easy to take with you anywhere. Very convenient. Easy application
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.