BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lisa C.
Lisa C.
I carry my lavender roller with me at all times. When I start feeling stressed, I just roll a bit on my wrists.
courtney w.
courtney w.
Stuart , FL
I've had other oils and the smell was sooo potent I like how mild of a smell this is and how relaxing it can be
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Marinette, WI
So calming! I instantly felt relief when I was putting this on. It's so light and airy. I love they is natural
Alex F.
Alex F.
Hamilton, NJ
It smelt nice. I don't really understand the point to it. I definitely won't buy it again.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Kingsport, TN
Used this for the first time before bed, but barely smelled anything after applying it. Didn't do much for me.
Faith H.
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
I love this! I used it and I will never go back! It's very relaxing and smells wonderful.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Lexington, NC
Very drying. But smell very good. I would never purchase it on my own just my own opinion
Selena R.
Selena R.
Tampa, FL
I love love love this! I received this in my splash voxbox! It smells amazing!!! Love it!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Gainesville, FL
So great and smells good! When I can't sleep I always use it and it works every time. I recommend using 20 minutes before bed
Noel B.
Noel B.
Chauvin, LA
I love this product! It is really relaxing. Some of the best essential oils i have used!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.