BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lisette M.
Love the way it smells.. just gives u that relaxing feeling right away. I try putting it on everyone
Brooke H.
Washington, DC
Smells great, feels great. Love everything about this, really helps you relax and rolls on easily.
Hunter B.
Townville , SC
Love this stuff! I used it at night and it is very calming and smells so good! I will be purchasing
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA
I try put in my neck for sleep and surprise me I sleep realy good and relax, I keep used for sure!!
Yeniffer R.
San Lorenzo, CA
Ive never try this product before , it smells very good and is very useful. I like the feeling f it
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
This oil is so soothing! I am so glad I got to try this from influenster! I can't wait to try more!
Hailey S.
I usually like Natures Origin, but I was not a fan of the lavender smell. It wasn't very pleasant.
Haley B.
This oil is very relaxing. The smell is incredible and can be used for several different things!
Shayla F.
Anderson , IN
I love this lavender oil! It smells AMAZING and it really does relax you, i totally recommend it
Jade S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wonderful smell and small size easy to take with you anywhere. Very convenient. Easy application
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On