BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Hunter B.
Townville, SC
Love this stuff! I used it at night and it is very calming and smells so good! I will be purchasing
Hailey S.
I usually like Natures Origin, but I was not a fan of the lavender smell. It wasn't very pleasant.
Alanna R.
Columbus, GA
I've used essential oils and I just love this lavender! It's a big container and smells amazing.
Shayla F.
Anderson, IN
I love this lavender oil! It smells AMAZING and it really does relax you, i totally recommend it
Allison M.
So far I love it. I've only tried it once but I'm so excited to have this roll on. Scent is good.
Haley B.
This oil is very relaxing. The smell is incredible and can be used for several different things!
Jade S.
Clinton Twp , MI
Wonderful smell and small size easy to take with you anywhere. Very convenient. Easy application
Aireana S.
Racine , WI
Not that big of a fan of the scent but it comes in handy if your on the go and last pretty long
Ravinder K.
Lavender is my favorite scent. This also helps with headaches. Whenever I get one I put this On
Nikki J.
Brookline, MA
Smells pretty good. Don't typically use roll on things or aromatherapy but will give it a shot!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.