BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
I love the smell tho. I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure I will. I like the way they packed the bottle
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
So relaxing. Easy to use and I love how easy it is to carry around. I would def buy it and use it again
Taylor V.
Lewisville, TX
So relaxing and smells amazing. I can't wait to make a diy scrub with it. I can't get over the smell!!
Abby A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Isn't very long lasting, but LOVE the roll-on. So easy to carry. Smells wonderful. Very light and airy.
Maya M.
Lancaster, CA
Didn't really care for it. I have sensitive skin & it made me break out. It did smell very good though!
Savannah G.
Dallas, TX
Love essential oils and especially lavender scent. Great for before bed time to ease your mind at rest
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
This product smells amazing. I have become obsessed with it!Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Lavender smells good and durable during pregnancy! Long lasting and easy to apply. Natural ingredients!
Maddie F.
Minneapolis , MN
I carry this around with my everywhere now. It's perfect to roll on when you need a second to relax.
Lisette M.
Tucson, AZ
Love the way it smells.. just gives u that relaxing feeling right away. I try putting it on everyone
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On