BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Aireana S.
Aireana S.
Racine, WI
Not that big of a fan of the scent but it comes in handy if your on the go and last pretty long
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Minneapolis, MN
Absolutely fantastic product. Just what I needed!! So soothing and relaxing. Helps with my headaches as well. Love it.
Kendall R.
Kendall R.
Tucson, AZ
This product smells absolutely amazing. Very calming and relaxing. I would definitely buy this product in stores!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Maricopa, AZ
I love love love this. Lavender is my favorite scent and it works great for relaxing my kids.
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
I like how easy to use the packaging is. Very clean and compact. Has a great smell of lavender that's very relaxing
Sara C.
Sara C.
Auburn, AL
Smelled wonderful! I would def buy the other ones also. Loved how it's a roll on. It's great.
Brieanna W.
Brieanna W.
Vallejo, CA
I love the smell of lavender. Rolling this product on my wrist or temples after I long day really helps me relax
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Richwood, WV
Nice scent and easy roll on packaging. Perfect for in the go and small enough to fit anywhere
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Washington, DC
Smells great, feels great. Love everything about this, really helps you relax and rolls on easily.
Shira S.
Shira S.
Philadelphia , PA
Smells really good! I love that you can use this in various ways. The packaging is also cute.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.