BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Abby A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Isn't very long lasting, but LOVE the roll-on. So easy to carry. Smells wonderful. Very light and airy.
Savannah G.
Dallas, TX
Love essential oils and especially lavender scent. Great for before bed time to ease your mind at rest
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
I love the smell tho. I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure I will. I like the way they packed the bottle
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
This product smells amazing. I have become obsessed with it!Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Lisette M.
Love the way it smells.. just gives u that relaxing feeling right away. I try putting it on everyone
Sara B.
Charlotte, NC
I really like the concept of this! Easier than setting up my diffuser, this is much more convenient!
Maddie F.
Minneapolis, MN
I carry this around with my everywhere now. It's perfect to roll on when you need a second to relax.
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA
I try put in my neck for sleep and surprise me I sleep realy good and relax, I keep used for sure!!
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
This oil is so soothing! I am so glad I got to try this from influenster! I can't wait to try more!
Yeniffer R.
San Lorenzo, CA
Ive never try this product before , it smells very good and is very useful. I like the feeling f it
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.