BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Belanna C.
Angier, NC
This smells so good. I love it and I'll purchase is when it runs out. I use it when I want to just unwind.
Erin R.
I have loved rolling this on before going to bed! I wish it was a pure lavender oil rather than a blend.
Norma C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Este producto es para mi un A plus! Siempre lo llevo conmigo! El tamaño es ideal, su fragancia exquisita.
Kaitlin S.
Coalmont, IN
I don't like these oils simply because they aren't scientifically tested. I use doTERRA because they are.
Vivian V.
True lavender roll on oil, my new favorite bedtime scent to send me drifting off!
#splashvoxbox
#freebie
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Smells legit like real lavender, it goes an extremely long way!!!!!!!!! Will be buying this product again
Brianna H.
Chehalis, WA
One of my favorites from the influenster splash voxbox. It smells so good and works well. Helps relax me.
Shanette M.
I love the smell isn't too strong leaves my skin smooth and I definitely feel relaxed after having it on.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
I'm so glad that I received the lavender essential oil in my first influencester box! It smells amazing!
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
So relaxing. Easy to use and I love how easy it is to carry around. I would def buy it and use it again
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.