BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kaitlin S.
Coalmont, IN
I don't like these oils simply because they aren't scientifically tested. I use doTERRA because they are.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
I'm so glad that I received the lavender essential oil in my first influencester box! It smells amazing!
Shanette M.
I love the smell isn't too strong leaves my skin smooth and I definitely feel relaxed after having it on.
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Smells legit like real lavender, it goes an extremely long way!!!!!!!!! Will be buying this product again
Erin R.
I have loved rolling this on before going to bed! I wish it was a pure lavender oil rather than a blend.
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
I love the smell tho. I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure I will. I like the way they packed the bottle
Maya M.
Tempe, AZ
Didn't really care for it. I have sensitive skin & it made me break out. It did smell very good though!
Savannah G.
Dallas, TX
Love essential oils and especially lavender scent. Great for before bed time to ease your mind at rest
Taylor V.
Arlington, TX
So relaxing and smells amazing. I can't wait to make a diy scrub with it. I can't get over the smell!!
Abby A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Isn't very long lasting, but LOVE the roll-on. So easy to carry. Smells wonderful. Very light and airy.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.