BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Allison M.
Allison M.
So far I love it. I've only tried it once but I'm so excited to have this roll on. Scent is good.
Alanna R.
Alanna R.
Columbus, GA
I've used essential oils and I just love this lavender! It's a big container and smells amazing.
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.
Lavender is my favorite scent. This also helps with headaches. Whenever I get one I put this On
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Gadsden, AL
This product smells amazing and leaves me feeling refreshed and calm. I love that it's as easy as washing my hands.
Megan M.
Megan M.
California, PA
This lavender roll on is absolutely amazing. I love to use it on my skin right before bed time.
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.
This smelled really good and I liked the convent packaging but the scent did not last very long
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
College Sta, TX
This stuff is amazing! I have been looking for it for as long as I can remember! I received it from Influenster and was THRILLED! Smells amazing and is very calming
Carly K.
Carly K.
Dallas, TX
I love this product! It smells so amazing and leaves a lasting scent. Keeps me calm and relaxed
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Waco, TX
I love the smell of this aroma therapy! I can't believe we got such an awesome product! This smell is so relaxing!
Shayla F.
Shayla F.
Anderson, IN
I love this lavender oil! It smells AMAZING and it really does relax you, i totally recommend it
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.