BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Taryn P.
Bondsville, MA
The smell of the lavender itself puts me in such a relaxing mood, it smells so soothing. I rubbed some on my wrists and temples and behind my ears and down my neck and within moments I felt at ease and de-stressed. Also tried it on my grandma and she loved it, it calmed her down after a stressful day. This is the perfect product to use when you want to relax and enjoy quality "me" time!
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
Absolutely LOVE this! I'm a big supporter of essential oils and lavender is my absolute favorite. What I love about this one is the bottle. It's small enough to keep in a handbag but contains a ton of product. I also love the larger roller ball that's easy to use on the go. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Amber Y.
I just received this product to try for free for my honest opinion...and I have to say I love it! It came in the SplashBox and is my favorite product. I put it on my wrist, temple, and behind the ears. I feel refreshed and relaxed after applying. It makes me sleep like an angel! The lavender scent smells amazing also! Definitely go and buy this because I'll be purchasing again and again!
Tammy P.
I received this complimentary via the #Splash VoxBox.  This is my first time ever using an Aroma Therapy Essential Oil, and I am in love with the scent. At times throughout the day, I feel stressed out, I just roll this on, the key points as listed on the bottle.  It isn't oily at all.  The packaging is extremely convenient, I just toss in my purse and roll on when needed.
Jay W.
Lancaster, PA
Lavender usually isn't my fragrance of choice. It usually reminds me of bathroom air fresher- and that's exactly with this roll on reminded me of. To be fair, I have a friend who enjoys aromatherapy oils- so she enjoyed the "instant-headache-be-gone" powers it provides.
I like the discreet packaging. I'm sure their other fragrances are worthy products. I'm just not a lavender fan.
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I received this product to try out and I must say I think it's ok. I think the packaging is nice, the roll on is sturdy, but there's some things that could be better. The scent is mild and a little stale and the product description is too general. (I.e. what are the benefits, the best place to roll on, etc.) #sweepstakes #indulgepurely #complimentary @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma
Emma C.
Washington, DC
This stuff is amazing!! I LOVE lavender essential oil so much and this roll on oil was awesome. It smells so good i just roll it in my temples and wrists a bit before bed to help me relax. I got this complementary in exchange for an honest review. Personally I'm glad I got the lavender. The peppermint I don't think would be as relaxing but it would be a great wake up oil for mornings!
Anne O.
Burke , VA
I have always wanted to get into essential oils but didn't know where to start. It seems like everyone is an expert at which ones to use! I received the lavender one in the splash vox box to try for free. This one smells so relaxing and the scent lasts for a long time! I like the convenient roller ball style so it doesn't get everywhere like the regular type of bottle. I like to apply this before bed
Lindsey H.
Cabot, AR
I will admit- I was a total disbeliever when it comes to essential oils.  UNTIL Influenster sent me this product for testing purposes.  The lavender smell is perfect; not too strong, but lasts a long time.  The roll-on packaging is extremely convenient.  My favorite thing about this product is that it is 100% natural, meaning it will never harm my skin!
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
I probably will never pay for another massage after using the Nature's Origin Aromatherapy Oil. This helps me to sleep better at night and is my go-to when I have a headache or feel stressed. My fiancé loves it also! I would definitely recommend purchasing this product. I have the Lavender scent.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.