BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Emily G.
Emily G.
Windermere, FL
I have been especially skeptical of anything essential oil related...until this guy came for free, so obviously I'll try it out. Normally it takes me over a half hour to fall asleep, but after a few dabs of this on my temples and wrists it was almost like magic. I was incredibly shocked to how great this really worked to help me relax and fall asleep within minutes.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I enjoy using this product at night when I'm trying to relax an hour before heading to bed. I absolutely love the smell and can feel it's calming/relaxing effects almost immediately. I like to apply it on the back of my neck, my temples & wrists. Definitely recommend this product if you're into essential oils.
Isa M.
Isa M.
Ashland, WI
I use Nature's Origin Lavender Roll On for aromatherapy, applying to my temples, wrists, and behind my ears and neck. Ot is a blend of sweet almond and lavender essential oils. I also use it to moisturize the ends of my hair, my cuticles, elbows, and other dry skin areas. The product is not tested on animals, and does not contain genetically modified ingredients, both of which are important to me.
Stephenee S.
Stephenee S.
I think this product is good for what it is. It's just not something I typically use. I like that it's premixed with a carrier oil so that it's safe to put on the skin. It has a nice rollerball applicator which glides smoothly. The fragrance is calming after the first application but it fades quickly. I recieved this product free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Evansville, IN
I'm not much of a lavender person because I think it's a very strong scent, but this roll on essential oil I received complimentary in a voxbox its that way at all. It's a very subtle smell but it's calming and relaxing. I have applied it to my wrists before I go to work and I've noticed I've been more relaxed and care free, you could say, during the busy rushes.
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
I LOVE LAVENDER. This one smells so good. For some people might think the smell can be a bit strong, but you just need a little bit really. The idea is just to apply a small amount and relax. Is roll on so it makes it way easier, most oils end up spilling or you apply too much. I would recommended if you like aromatherapy, oils, for using it in your yoga practice etc
Marcela O.
Marcela O.
Locust Valley, NY
This is such an amazing product! Life can get soo incredibly stressful but this lavender roll helps with that :) It smells fantastic and is just an overall great product! I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs something to relax and feel better!
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
The only disappointment of this product is the fact that it is an oil blend, not pure oil. The bottle should advertise the fact it is a blend rather than just lavender oil. I use essential oils regularly and this is a pretty good alternative to the brand I typically use. I like the roller ball, but I am disappointed that the oil not pure enough to be ingested. It is great for travel though!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
I am so in love with this roll on essential oil blend! Not only is it all natural and completely pure, but it is HUGE and will last you forever! Just a little behind the ears and on your wrists helps calm and soothe you, even in the most stressful of moments. Talk about a new life staple! I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Megan M.
Megan M.
I love that this is a roll on. It makes it easy for taking this little tube on the go. I usually have it at my desk, and roll it on when I just need a little something to de-stress.  I feel like the scent doesn't last that long after applying. But, breathing it in when it's first applied usually does the trick and helps calm the nerves.

jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.