BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Isa M.
Ashland, WI
I use Nature's Origin Lavender Roll On for aromatherapy, applying to my temples, wrists, and behind my ears and neck. Ot is a blend of sweet almond and lavender essential oils. I also use it to moisturize the ends of my hair, my cuticles, elbows, and other dry skin areas. The product is not tested on animals, and does not contain genetically modified ingredients, both of which are important to me.
STEPHENEE S.
I think this product is good for what it is. It's just not something I typically use. I like that it's premixed with a carrier oil so that it's safe to put on the skin. It has a nice rollerball applicator which glides smoothly. The fragrance is calming after the first application but it fades quickly. I recieved this product free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Zeina Z.
Eden Prairie, MN
I really love this product! When I had recived this I was sick, and I had learned that you can use essential oils to relieve nausea. So, I applied this to my temples, neck and wristes and I did't feel nauseaous for the rest of the day! Very relaxing, and not too over powering. Just perfect enough to relax, and very easy to travel with. I can't wait to try other scents.
KeyOndra W.
Dorchester, MA
I used this oil for the first time today and it smells devine. I am having a bit of a stressful day at work and I already feel calm from my situation. It's 100% pure and doesn't leave a oily spot in it's absence after it dries up. I also like that it is Gluten free and Paraben Free.
Angela P.
Oviedo, FL
I received a free sample of the lavender oil to review and I am so impressed by my experience with Natures Origin roll on oil. The packaging is adorable and pleasing, and the scent is soothing without being overwhelming. This is my first experience with essential oils and I am hooked!
Courtney T.
Evansville, IN
I'm not much of a lavender person because I think it's a very strong scent, but this roll on essential oil I received complimentary in a voxbox its that way at all. It's a very subtle smell but it's calming and relaxing. I have applied it to my wrists before I go to work and I've noticed I've been more relaxed and care free, you could say, during the busy rushes.
Mattie W.
Love this product! I've always loved essential oils, and having them in a roll on is just what I needed. I roll the lavender on my chest before I head to bed at night, and it sends me off to dream land so peacefully. Not too overpowering of a smell and has just the right amount of essential oil mixed with carrier oil. Would definitely purchase in the future!
Nia K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love this rollerball! I received the lavender product in my Splash Voxbox. It has a subtle scent and applies smoothly. It does leave a little shiny residue and is not long lasting (but it doesn't claim to be). It's very comforting to apply to pulse points. It doesn't irritate the skin and I continue to use it.
Marianne D.
I have been wanting to try an essential oils product, so I was so happy to get this in the Splash Vox! I have liked it when I have remembered to use it, but it is not in my routine enough yet to remember, unfortunately. I loved the packaging and the smell is great.  I received this product for free from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Mara S.
Duluth, MN
This product is unique, as it allows users to just roll on lavender essential oils. It makes this product very user friendly. The only thing I don't love about this product is the scent; I've never liked lavender but it's great besides the scent. A great price too! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On