BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Love the way it smells.. just gives u that relaxing feeling right away. I try putting it on everyone
Sara B.
Sara B.
Charlotte, NC
I really like the concept of this! Easier than setting up my diffuser, this is much more convenient!
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Minneapolis , MN
I carry this around with my everywhere now. It's perfect to roll on when you need a second to relax.
Ana Carolina I.
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA
I try put in my neck for sleep and surprise me I sleep realy good and relax, I keep used for sure!!
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Townville, SC
Love this stuff! I used it at night and it is very calming and smells so good! I will be purchasing
Guadalupe P.
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
I love the smell tho. I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure I will. I like the way they packed the bottle
Emily S.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
This oil is so soothing! I am so glad I got to try this from influenster! I can't wait to try more!
Yeniffer R.
Yeniffer R.
San Lorenzo, CA
Ive never try this product before , it smells very good and is very useful. I like the feeling f it
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
I usually like Natures Origin, but I was not a fan of the lavender smell. It wasn't very pleasant.
Alana C.
Alana C.
SHERWOOD, AR
Love the scent and the roll on makes it even better! It lets a perfect amount come out and the scent isnt too strong!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.