BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Megan R.
Laurel, IN
This stuff smells so good and rekaxes me so quick! I love lavander anything! Doesnt bother my skin either!
Haley L.
Columbia, MO
Amazing scent, really relaxing and calming, good value for the type of product. Last awhile on your wrists.
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
Love this product! Smells great and I love that it is roll on so that it is less messy. Thanks influenster!
Jennifer T.
Walden, NY
I love lavender anything as it gives me such peace and calm and this allows for easy application on the go
Belanna C.
Angier, NC
This smells so good. I love it and I'll purchase is when it runs out. I use it when I want to just unwind.
Andrea H.
Tampa, FL
This product makes it very easy to apply the essential oil anywhere! The scent is not too overpowering too!
Diane B.
I love the roll on! It glides easily and dispenses a perfect amount. I use it on my wrists right before bed
Paige B.
I use some other oils so I already love lavender. This roll on was a good size and fits great in my purse.
Erin R.
I have loved rolling this on before going to bed! I wish it was a pure lavender oil rather than a blend.
Norma C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Este producto es para mi un A plus! Siempre lo llevo conmigo! El tamaño es ideal, su fragancia exquisita.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.