BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Ariel T.
Midland, TX
Lavender is sooooo relaxing I love rolling this on before I go to sleep. It clears my head and helps me relax
Nicole W.
Jamaica, NY
I receive this product for testing & free from influenster. This lavender roll ball works good for anything.
Barbie W.
San Diego, CA
Love love love! Love everything about this! Love the application super smooth and the smell is to die for!
Belanna C.
Angier, NC
This smells so good. I love it and I'll purchase is when it runs out. I use it when I want to just unwind.
Megan R.
Laurel, IN
This stuff smells so good and rekaxes me so quick! I love lavander anything! Doesnt bother my skin either!
Casey A.
Cape Coral, FL
I got the lavender roll on. Unfortunately I can't try it, I'm highly allergic. The package was cute though.
Haley L.
Columbia, MO
Amazing scent, really relaxing and calming, good value for the type of product. Last awhile on your wrists.
Paige B.
I use some other oils so I already love lavender. This roll on was a good size and fits great in my purse.
Jennifer T.
Walden, NY
I love lavender anything as it gives me such peace and calm and this allows for easy application on the go
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
Love this product! Smells great and I love that it is roll on so that it is less messy. Thanks influenster!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.