BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Hayley C.
Fayette City, PA
The lavender scent aroma therapy smells great and is long lasting. It put me in a calmer mood within seconds.
Ariel T.
midland, TX
Lavender is sooooo relaxing I love rolling this on before I go to sleep. It clears my head and helps me relax
Brieanna C.
It smells great and really does help you relax.
The roll on applicator makes it easy to use and take with you
Shannon B.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love oils and really enjoyed getting this! It goes on smooth and the smell isn't too strong. It's calming.
Katya K.
Plymouth, WI
Helps me sleep like a baby, which is amazing because I have the hardest time falling asleep! Thank so much!!
Devyn P.
I love this product. Very easy to apply since it is a roll on. It's great and smells amazing. Very relaxing.
Irenisha N.
This was a pretty okay scent. I loved the peppermint oil more. The lavender was soft and faint. Nice quality.
Paige B.
I use some other oils so I already love lavender. This roll on was a good size and fits great in my purse.
Casey A.
Cape Coral, FL
I got the lavender roll on. Unfortunately I can't try it, I'm highly allergic. The package was cute though.
Megan R.
Laurel, IN
This stuff smells so good and rekaxes me so quick! I love lavander anything! Doesnt bother my skin either!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.