BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Andrea H.
Kingsport, TN
Used this for the first time before bed, but barely smelled anything after applying it. Didn't do much for me.
Hayley C.
Fayette City, PA
The lavender scent aroma therapy smells great and is long lasting. It put me in a calmer mood within seconds.
Brieanna C.
It smells great and really does help you relax.
The roll on applicator makes it easy to use and take with you
Ariel T.
Midland, TX
Lavender is sooooo relaxing I love rolling this on before I go to sleep. It clears my head and helps me relax
Shannon B.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love oils and really enjoyed getting this! It goes on smooth and the smell isn't too strong. It's calming.
Irenisha N.
New Orleans, LA
This was a pretty okay scent. I loved the peppermint oil more. The lavender was soft and faint. Nice quality.
Breanna C.
Claypool, IN
I really liked how calming it was. It smelled very good as well. I would buy this again. It was long lasting.
Katya K.
Plymouth, WI
Helps me sleep like a baby, which is amazing because I have the hardest time falling asleep! Thank so much!!
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Never have even saw this product before. I love lavender oil. The smell is amazing. I guess I would buy this.
Devyn P.
I love this product. Very easy to apply since it is a roll on. It's great and smells amazing. Very relaxing.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.