BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Abby A.
Abby A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Isn't very long lasting, but LOVE the roll-on. So easy to carry. Smells wonderful. Very light and airy.
Kendal S.
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
This product smells amazing. I have become obsessed with it!Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Maya M.
Maya M.
Tempe, AZ
Didn't really care for it. I have sensitive skin & it made me break out. It did smell very good though!
Callie T.
Callie T.
Statesboro, GA
This stuff is great! Very easy to apply and smells amazing. I just started the essential oil trend and I was excited to receive this.
Hayley P.
Hayley P.
Tallahassee, FL
I don't always like lavender scented things because they smell artificial, but this scent is so natural and calming!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Cullowhee, NC
Smells really good. Makes me feel relaxed when I get into bed. I put it on my wrist and behind my ears and feel super calm
Shhrrii L.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
So relaxing. Easy to use and I love how easy it is to carry around. I would def buy it and use it again
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Arlington, TX
So relaxing and smells amazing. I can't wait to make a diy scrub with it. I can't get over the smell!!
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Dallas, TX
Love essential oils and especially lavender scent. Great for before bed time to ease your mind at rest
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Little Rock, AR
I really love essential oils and having this one in a roller ball is SO convenient! It is also a really good size!!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.