BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Brianna G.
Murray, NE
This smells amazing and is really calming. It's not too oily or sweet smelling like other products I've tried.
Maegan F.
Love this product. It was fantastic that it rolled on! I loved that I am able to take it with me when I travel!
Kk M.
So excited to try this amazing product! I was given this free in my #SplashVoxBox!! The bottle is a great size!
mai h.
Fresno
My first trying oil so hopefully i love it thank you influenster for this free product cant wait put it to used
H Y.
Clearwater , FL
Smells great and doesn't leave a greasy feel. Love this product. Great for relaxing and adding in for a massage
Rhegan F.
Trumbull, CT
I don't love the smell but it rolls on nicely. It comes in a cute little bottle and it is convenient for travel
Shanel N.
Troy, NY
I love this Nature's Origin Aromatherapy oil in lavender.. Its a soft and calming scent!! Just an awesome oil!!
courtney w.
stuart, FL
I've had other oils and the smell was sooo potent I like how mild of a smell this is and how relaxing it can be
Nextymarie S.
Ocala, FL
Great scent smells amazing. Has a soft but yet great scent. I will Definitely recommend to friends and family.
Tiffany L.
Marinette, WI
So calming! I instantly felt relief when I was putting this on. It's so light and airy. I love they is natural
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On