BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Shanel N.
Troy, NY
I love this Nature's Origin Aromatherapy oil in lavender.. Its a soft and calming scent!! Just an awesome oil!!
Crystal C.
Brooklyn, NY
Its lovely and refreshing and I like to use it at home in a calm setting because I live in hectic New York City
Brooke E.
I absolutely love this lavender roll on essential oil. It has helped me and my children fall asleep with ease.
Nextymarie S.
Ocala, FL
Great scent smells amazing. Has a soft but yet great scent. I will Definitely recommend to friends and family.
Brianna G.
Murray, NE
This smells amazing and is really calming. It's not too oily or sweet smelling like other products I've tried.
Faizah A.
Very soothing and relaxing. Love the smell of it. I love how convenient this is. Almost like having spa at home
Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
I have never used a product like this but surprisingly loved it!!! So calming and made me feel better quickly!
Tiffany L.
Marinette, WI
So calming! I instantly felt relief when I was putting this on. It's so light and airy. I love they is natural
Kk M.
So excited to try this amazing product! I was given this free in my #SplashVoxBox!! The bottle is a great size!
Alyssa C.
Roanoke, AL
It has a nice smell and it helped me relax. Love the roll on applicator because it is easy to use. Awesome idea
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.