BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
I have never used a product like this but surprisingly loved it!!! So calming and made me feel better quickly!
Heather G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I've never used a product like this before but I ended up really liking it. It's easy to use and smells great.
Crystal C.
Brooklyn, NY
Its lovely and refreshing and I like to use it at home in a calm setting because I live in hectic New York City
Maegan F.
Lafayette, IN
Love this product. It was fantastic that it rolled on! I loved that I am able to take it with me when I travel!
Shanel N.
Troy, NY
I love this Nature's Origin Aromatherapy oil in lavender.. Its a soft and calming scent!! Just an awesome oil!!
Kk M.
So excited to try this amazing product! I was given this free in my #SplashVoxBox!! The bottle is a great size!
Kimber M.
Joplin, MO
Since I have got this for free to test out, I take it EVERYWHERE! I seriously am so in love with this product.
Nicole W.
Jamaica, NY
I receive this product for testing & free from influenster. This lavender roll ball works good for anything.
Breanna C.
Akron, IN
I really liked how calming it was. It smelled very good as well. I would buy this again. It was long lasting.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Never have even saw this product before. I love lavender oil. The smell is amazing. I guess I would buy this.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.