BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Ajee B.
Ajee B.
This product was soothing and relaxing! I really enjoyed using this product and would definitely recommend to friends to try!
Norma C.
Norma C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Este producto es para mi un A plus! Siempre lo llevo conmigo! El tamaño es ideal, su fragancia exquisita.
Karli C.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Never have even saw this product before. I love lavender oil. The smell is amazing. I guess I would buy this.
Holly B.
Holly B.
This smells wonderful! It relaxes me while at home or work. It's easy to take on the go! I would def recommend this to a friend
April D.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
I'm so glad that I received the lavender essential oil in my first influencester box! It smells amazing!
Vivian V.
Vivian V.
True lavender roll on oil, my new favorite bedtime scent to send me drifting off!
#splashvoxbox
#freebie
Erin R.
Erin R.
I have loved rolling this on before going to bed! I wish it was a pure lavender oil rather than a blend.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Walden, NY
I love lavender anything as it gives me such peace and calm and this allows for easy application on the go
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Recently I haven't been able to sleep. This has helped out a bit. It smells great. Don't leave a sticky feeling or anything.
Shruti V.
Shruti V.
Allston, MA
I got this complementary to review by Influenster as part of the Splash Vox Box. It's a great smelling lavender oil roll on.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.