BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Faizah A.
Very soothing and relaxing. Love the smell of it. I love how convenient this is. Almost like having spa at home
Alyssa C.
Roanoke, AL
It has a nice smell and it helped me relax. Love the roll on applicator because it is easy to use. Awesome idea
Kimber M.
Joplin, MO
Since I have got this for free to test out, I take it EVERYWHERE! I seriously am so in love with this product.
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
Smells amazing! Helped me relax due a crazy hectic day at work. I keep it in my purse with me now wherever I go
Spontaneous W.
Nature origin Lavender Roll.
I've never heard of this brand of
products before but willing to try this product.
Tiffany L.
Marinette, WI
So calming! I instantly felt relief when I was putting this on. It's so light and airy. I love they is natural
Brooke E.
I absolutely love this lavender roll on essential oil. It has helped me and my children fall asleep with ease.
Shanel N.
Troy, NY
I love this Nature's Origin Aromatherapy oil in lavender.. Its a soft and calming scent!! Just an awesome oil!!
Kk M.
So excited to try this amazing product! I was given this free in my #SplashVoxBox!! The bottle is a great size!
Andrea H.
Kingsport, TN
Used this for the first time before bed, but barely smelled anything after applying it. Didn't do much for me.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.