BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #3 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Ashley B.
I finally got to try this the other night and it definitely has a strong smell, but it is very relaxing as well.
Heather G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I've never used a product like this before but I ended up really liking it. It's easy to use and smells great.
Kimber M.
Kansas City, MO
Since I have got this for free to test out, I take it EVERYWHERE! I seriously am so in love with this product.
Rhegan F.
trumbull, CT
I don't love the smell but it rolls on nicely. It comes in a cute little bottle and it is convenient for travel
Maegan F.
Lafayette, IN
Love this product. It was fantastic that it rolled on! I loved that I am able to take it with me when I travel!
Brianna G.
Murray, NE
This smells amazing and is really calming. It's not too oily or sweet smelling like other products I've tried.
Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
I have never used a product like this but surprisingly loved it!!! So calming and made me feel better quickly!
Mai H.
Sacramento, CA
My first trying oil so hopefully i love it thank you influenster for this free product cant wait put it to used
Faizah A.
Very soothing and relaxing. Love the smell of it. I love how convenient this is. Almost like having spa at home
H Y.
Clearwater , FL
Smells great and doesn't leave a greasy feel. Love this product. Great for relaxing and adding in for a massage
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.