BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Megan R.
Megan R.
Laurel, IN
This stuff smells so good and rekaxes me so quick! I love lavander anything! Doesnt bother my skin either!
Belanna C.
Belanna C.
Angier, NC
This smells so good. I love it and I'll purchase is when it runs out. I use it when I want to just unwind.
Barbie W.
Barbie W.
Aurora, CO
Love love love! Love everything about this! Love the application super smooth and the smell is to die for!
Devyn P.
Devyn P.
I love this product. Very easy to apply since it is a roll on. It's great and smells amazing. Very relaxing.
Kk M.
Kk M.
So excited to try this amazing product! I was given this free in my #SplashVoxBox!! The bottle is a great size!
Paige B.
Paige B.
I use some other oils so I already love lavender. This roll on was a good size and fits great in my purse.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Chehalis, WA
One of my favorites from the influenster splash voxbox. It smells so good and works well. Helps relax me.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Ewing, NJ
It has a very nice smell and rolls on easily! Putting it on the evening is calming where in the daytime, it's like a perfume.
Shanette M.
Shanette M.
I love the smell isn't too strong leaves my skin smooth and I definitely feel relaxed after having it on.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Smells legit like real lavender, it goes an extremely long way!!!!!!!!! Will be buying this product again
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.