BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Payton T.
Bryan, TX
It's such a relaxing smell that I actually can say I'd buy it again. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Lisa C.
I carry my lavender roller with me at all times. When I start feeling stressed, I just roll a bit on my wrists.
Kimber M.
Kansas City, MO
Since I have got this for free to test out, I take it EVERYWHERE! I seriously am so in love with this product.
Alyssa C.
Graham, AL
It has a nice smell and it helped me relax. Love the roll on applicator because it is easy to use. Awesome idea
Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
I have never used a product like this but surprisingly loved it!!! So calming and made me feel better quickly!
Tasha B.
Nature origin Lavender Roll.
I've never heard of this brand of
products before but willing to try this product.
Crystal C.
Brooklyn, NY
Its lovely and refreshing and I like to use it at home in a calm setting because I live in hectic New York City
Faizah A.
Very soothing and relaxing. Love the smell of it. I love how convenient this is. Almost like having spa at home
Andrea H.
Kingsport, TN
Used this for the first time before bed, but barely smelled anything after applying it. Didn't do much for me.
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
Smells amazing! Helped me relax due a crazy hectic day at work. I keep it in my purse with me now wherever I go
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On