BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Miranda D.
Temple Terr, FL
Love this product! I use it every night before bed. Lavender is great for bedtime & helping ease you into slumber.
Kristen M.
Waco, TX
I love the smell of this aroma therapy! I can't believe we got such an awesome product! This smell is so relaxing!
Kassandra C.
Smells great and light very soothing. Rolls on nice and easy hqs taken away my head pains and joint pains as well.
Natalie E.
I like how easy to use the packaging is. Very clean and compact. Has a great smell of lavender that's very relaxing
Ashley B.
I finally got to try this the other night and it definitely has a strong smell, but it is very relaxing as well.
Angela S.
Poland, OH
Such an amazing product. I actually used it on my baby girl & the lavender put her to sleep and it worked great!
Mercedese S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I literally use this everyday on my neck and wrist. It has a very calming fragrance that you would love to smell.
Kendall R.
Tucson, AZ
This product smells absolutely amazing. Very calming and relaxing. I would definitely buy this product in stores!
Jenna H.
Elizabeth, PA
I don't really know how to feel about this I don't like the scent lavender at all. It smells terrible to me haha.
Brieanna W.
Gilbert, AZ
I love the smell of lavender. Rolling this product on my wrist or temples after I long day really helps me relax
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On