BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Jamaica, NY
I receive this product for testing & free from influenster. This lavender roll ball works good for anything.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love oils and really enjoyed getting this! It goes on smooth and the smell isn't too strong. It's calming.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Columbia, MO
Amazing scent, really relaxing and calming, good value for the type of product. Last awhile on your wrists.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Tampa, FL
This product makes it very easy to apply the essential oil anywhere! The scent is not too overpowering too!
Casey A.
Casey A.
Cape Coral, FL
I got the lavender roll on. Unfortunately I can't try it, I'm highly allergic. The package was cute though.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
Love this product! Smells great and I love that it is roll on so that it is less messy. Thanks influenster!
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
I'm not that big of a fan of lavender scents. I've only used this once but stopped because of the smell the bottle was easy to use.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
I absolutely love this lavender roll on essential oil. It has helped me and my children fall asleep with ease.
Brieanna C.
Brieanna C.
It smells great and really does help you relax.
The roll on applicator makes it easy to use and take with you
Emily B.
Emily B.
Athens, GA
This great! the smell is perfect. not too strong. The roll on is great so it doesn't get all over my hands! I would definitely  try other smells of this product.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.