BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Mirr D.
Temple Terr, FL
Love this product! I use it every night before bed. Lavender is great for bedtime & helping ease you into slumber.
Stephanie P.
Middlesex, NC
I'm not really a roll-on type of girl. I like my scents to spritz, but it smells really good and is easy to apply.
Linda S.
Tallahassee, FL
This has a very clean and true to lavender scent. It has an easy to apply bottle. I received this product for free.
Kendall R.
Tucson , AZ
This product smells absolutely amazing. Very calming and relaxing. I would definitely buy this product in stores!
Angela S.
Poland, OH
Such an amazing product. I actually used it on my baby girl & the lavender put her to sleep and it worked great!
Brieanna W.
Gilbert, AZ
I love the smell of lavender. Rolling this product on my wrist or temples after I long day really helps me relax
Payton T.
Bryan, TX
It's such a relaxing smell that I actually can say I'd buy it again. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Mercedese S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I literally use this everyday on my neck and wrist. It has a very calming fragrance that you would love to smell.
Jenna H.
Elizabeth, PA
I don't really know how to feel about this I don't like the scent lavender at all. It smells terrible to me haha.
Ashley B.
I finally got to try this the other night and it definitely has a strong smell, but it is very relaxing as well.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.