BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Katey Z.
Charleston, SC
Very light product that doesn't give an aroma that's overwhelming nice if you have a cold to help open your sinuses
Julie H.
Really relaxing and great way to help calm down after a long stressful day. Helps me sleep at night and great smell
Madison T.
Rex, GA
I loved the scent. It was very soothing. the packaging was also very unique. I will be using this scent frequently
Stephanie P.
Rocky Mount, NC
I'm not really a roll-on type of girl. I like my scents to spritz, but it smells really good and is easy to apply.
Elizabeth W.
Gadsden, AL
This product smells amazing and leaves me feeling refreshed and calm. I love that it's as easy as washing my hands.
Jerelyn G.
Chattanooga, TN
I enjoy this lavender roll overall. It helps with headaches! Roll behind the ears. The scent isn't too overbearing.
Kassandra C.
Smells great and light very soothing. Rolls on nice and easy hqs taken away my head pains and joint pains as well.
Linda S.
Tallahassee, FL
This has a very clean and true to lavender scent. It has an easy to apply bottle. I received this product for free.
Kristen M.
Waco, TX
I love the smell of this aroma therapy! I can't believe we got such an awesome product! This smell is so relaxing!
Natalie E.
I like how easy to use the packaging is. Very clean and compact. Has a great smell of lavender that's very relaxing
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On