BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kristen M.
Waco, TX
I love the smell of this aroma therapy! I can't believe we got such an awesome product! This smell is so relaxing!
Madison T.
Rex, GA
I loved the scent. It was very soothing. the packaging was also very unique. I will be using this scent frequently
Stephanie P.
Middlesex, NC
I'm not really a roll-on type of girl. I like my scents to spritz, but it smells really good and is easy to apply.
Samantha M.
Pleasant Vly, MO
Loved the lavender and you get quite a bit. Would buy different scents! The scent isn't to overpowering or anything
Julie H.
Really relaxing and great way to help calm down after a long stressful day. Helps me sleep at night and great smell
Mirr D.
Tampa, FL
Love this product! I use it every night before bed. Lavender is great for bedtime & helping ease you into slumber.
Natalie E.
I like how easy to use the packaging is. Very clean and compact. Has a great smell of lavender that's very relaxing
Muna S.
San Diego , CA
This is an amazing product. I'm in love with it as it is the best aromatherapy I have used. The packaging is great!
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Smells amazing and leaves me feeling so good. The scent is very refreshing, I apply this to all my pressure points
Elizabeth W.
Gadsden, AL
This product smells amazing and leaves me feeling refreshed and calm. I love that it's as easy as washing my hands.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.