BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Nextymarie S.
Nextymarie S.
Ocala, FL
Great scent smells amazing. Has a soft but yet great scent. I will Definitely recommend to friends and family.
Ellyn C.
Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
I have never used a product like this but surprisingly loved it!!! So calming and made me feel better quickly!
Megan A.
Megan A.
LOVE this product so much. I have so much anxiety and I put this on when feeling anxious and stressed and instantly relaxes me!!!
Irenisha N.
Irenisha N.
This was a pretty okay scent. I loved the peppermint oil more. The lavender was soft and faint. Nice quality.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Fayette City, PA
The lavender scent aroma therapy smells great and is long lasting. It put me in a calmer mood within seconds.
Ariel T.
Ariel T.
Midland , TX
Lavender is sooooo relaxing I love rolling this on before I go to sleep. It clears my head and helps me relax
Mai H.
Mai H.
Sacramento, CA
My first trying oil so hopefully i love it thank you influenster for this free product cant wait put it to used
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Akron, IN
I really liked how calming it was. It smelled very good as well. I would buy this again. It was long lasting.
Katya K.
Katya K.
Plymouth, WI
Helps me sleep like a baby, which is amazing because I have the hardest time falling asleep! Thank so much!!
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
Best spanking thing I've ever tried. For best results put on the bottom of the feet to get rid of the corpses dead rotting smell
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.