BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Julia S.
Seekonk, MA
My favorite scent out of all essential oils. Very relaxing and helps me sleep at night. A little bit goes a long way!
Karima H.
Very soothing and calming smell. Reduces my stress levels and I enjoy getting a whiff of it in the breeze passing by
Alana C.
SHERWOOD, AR
Love the scent and the roll on makes it even better! It lets a perfect amount come out and the scent isnt too strong!
Emily K.
Dunedin, FL
I have been using this ever night and it's wonderful! It's smells amazing and I truly feel like it's helped me relax!
Amber N.
Manalapan, NJ
This oil smells fantastic. I roll it on my pillow before bed, as well as my temples and it helps me fall right asleep
Haley C.
Boaz, AL
I love this! I've always loved essential oils! The lavender is my favorite. I use it every night before I go to bed!
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
This lavender roller ball is to die for! It definitely helps me to sleep at night and is great quality essential oil.
Megan Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I never really used oils so this was a nice one to test. I love the scent of it and it is easy to roll on and apply.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
I have this one that I got for free on influnster and inlove the scent and it is very relaxing ! I would recccomended
Stephanie P.
Rocky Mount, NC
I'm not really a roll-on type of girl. I like my scents to spritz, but it smells really good and is easy to apply.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On