BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Madison C.
Madison C.
Trussville, AL
Love this. It is great for on the go, traveling, or to just keep at your bedside. I use it nightly. It does not feel greasy either!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Brooklyn, NY
Its lovely and refreshing and I like to use it at home in a calm setting because I live in hectic New York City
Paula W.
Paula W.
Malvern, AR
The oil smelled great. Relaxed me as much as it could with a 2 year old. Very refreshing smell tho. I enjoyed testing this product.
Maegan F.
Maegan F.
Lafayette, IN
Love this product. It was fantastic that it rolled on! I loved that I am able to take it with me when I travel!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raleigh, NC
The lavender scent is light but stays all day. The applicator is very nice and easy to use. Great product for a great value.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Murray, NE
This smells amazing and is really calming. It's not too oily or sweet smelling like other products I've tried.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I finally got to try this the other night and it definitely has a strong smell, but it is very relaxing as well.
cintrella C.
cintrella C.
Blue Island, IL
Loved it! I got this product as a sample. Easy to use LOVELY scent. I mainly use it on my temples to curve headaches and it works.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I've never used a product like this before but I ended up really liking it. It's easy to use and smells great.
Kimber M.
Kimber M.
Joplin, MO
Since I have got this for free to test out, I take it EVERYWHERE! I seriously am so in love with this product.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.