BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Karima H.
Very soothing and calming smell. Reduces my stress levels and I enjoy getting a whiff of it in the breeze passing by
Julia S.
Seekonk, MA
My favorite scent out of all essential oils. Very relaxing and helps me sleep at night. A little bit goes a long way!
Alana C.
SHERWOOD, AR
Love the scent and the roll on makes it even better! It lets a perfect amount come out and the scent isnt too strong!
Emily K.
Dunedin, FL
I have been using this ever night and it's wonderful! It's smells amazing and I truly feel like it's helped me relax!
Amber N.
Manalapan , NJ
This oil smells fantastic. I roll it on my pillow before bed, as well as my temples and it helps me fall right asleep
Haley C.
Boaz, AL
I love this! I've always loved essential oils! The lavender is my favorite. I use it every night before I go to bed!
Hayley P.
Tallahassee, FL
I don't always like lavender scented things because they smell artificial, but this scent is so natural and calming!
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
i love the smell of this product and the convenience of the roll on ball. i like to keep it in my purse and gym bag.
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
This lavender roller ball is to die for! It definitely helps me to sleep at night and is great quality essential oil.
Jerelyn G.
Chattanooga, TN
I enjoy this lavender roll overall. It helps with headaches! Roll behind the ears. The scent isn't too overbearing.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.