BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emily K.
Dunedin, FL
I have been using this ever night and it's wonderful! It's smells amazing and I truly feel like it's helped me relax!
Haley C.
Boaz, AL
I love this! I've always loved essential oils! The lavender is my favorite. I use it every night before I go to bed!
Julia S.
Seekonk, MA
My favorite scent out of all essential oils. Very relaxing and helps me sleep at night. A little bit goes a long way!
Amber N.
Manalapan , NJ
This oil smells fantastic. I roll it on my pillow before bed, as well as my temples and it helps me fall right asleep
Katey Z.
Charleston, SC
Very light product that doesn't give an aroma that's overwhelming nice if you have a cold to help open your sinuses
Stephanie P.
Middlesex, NC
I'm not really a roll-on type of girl. I like my scents to spritz, but it smells really good and is easy to apply.
Kassandra C.
Smells great and light very soothing. Rolls on nice and easy hqs taken away my head pains and joint pains as well.
Linda S.
Tallahassee, FL
This has a very clean and true to lavender scent. It has an easy to apply bottle. I received this product for free.
Kristen M.
Waco, TX
I love the smell of this aroma therapy! I can't believe we got such an awesome product! This smell is so relaxing!
Muna S.
San Diego , CA
This is an amazing product. I'm in love with it as it is the best aromatherapy I have used. The packaging is great!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.