BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #3 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Chelsie M.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love it! First off its lavender so it brings a relaxation to you! It also smells so pretty! I would highly recommend!
Rashanda S.
Detroit, MI
I love this roller it's very relaxing smells great and does on smooth. My only dislike is that the smell wares off fast
Vivien F.
Haven't used it yet but I have smelled it and loved it. Very calming and relaxing. I need to find a good time to use it
Jessika S.
I received this complimentary of influenster. I have the lavender scent and I like it. The scent is nice and soothing.
Kaitlyn P.
This product is great for my anxiety. It also has a great smell. I used it and it helped my stress and anxiety go away.
Laissa L.
Lakewood, WA
I love this scent ! It really makes me go to another place and relax. Never thought I'd like oils like I like this one!
Jillian K.
Minneapolis, MN
Absolutely fantastic product. Just what I needed!! So soothing and relaxing. Helps with my headaches as well. Love it.
Grace N.
Delaware, OH
This is by far my favorite aroma therapy item I've ever had! I'm in graduate school so it was perfect to help me relax!
Megan Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I never really used oils so this was a nice one to test. I love the scent of it and it is easy to roll on and apply.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
I have this one that I got for free on influnster and inlove the scent and it is very relaxing ! I would recccomended
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.