BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Abby S.
Abby S.
Escondido, CA
I really love to rub this product on my wrist and my temples at night to relax... its a perfect step to add to your nighttime regime
Alena M.
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Smells amazing and leaves me feeling so good. The scent is very refreshing, I apply this to all my pressure points
Payton T.
Payton T.
Bryan, TX
It's such a relaxing smell that I actually can say I'd buy it again. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Angela S.
Angela S.
Poland, OH
Such an amazing product. I actually used it on my baby girl & the lavender put her to sleep and it worked great!
Rose B.
Rose B.
Provo, UT
Very soothing product. Lavender reminds me of my childhood when my grandma would give me the best back scratches. :) Love lavender!
Rhegan F.
Rhegan F.
Trumbull , CT
I don't love the smell but it rolls on nicely. It comes in a cute little bottle and it is convenient for travel
Shanel N.
Shanel N.
Troy, NY
I love this Nature's Origin Aromatherapy oil in lavender.. Its a soft and calming scent!! Just an awesome oil!!
Faizah A.
Faizah A.
Very soothing and relaxing. Love the smell of it. I love how convenient this is. Almost like having spa at home
H Y.
H Y.
Clearwater , FL
Smells great and doesn't leave a greasy feel. Love this product. Great for relaxing and adding in for a massage
Christa M.
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
Smells amazing! Helped me relax due a crazy hectic day at work. I keep it in my purse with me now wherever I go
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.