BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Grace N.
Delaware, OH
This is by far my favorite aroma therapy item I've ever had! I'm in graduate school so it was perfect to help me relax!
Jessika S.
I received this complimentary of influenster. I have the lavender scent and I like it. The scent is nice and soothing.
Kaitlyn P.
This product is great for my anxiety. It also has a great smell. I used it and it helped my stress and anxiety go away.
Carmen A.
Este producto me encanta aplicar un poco en las muñecas de la mano, cuello y alluda a relajarse mucho súper recomendad
Hayley P.
Tallahassee, FL
I don't always like lavender scented things because they smell artificial, but this scent is so natural and calming!
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
This lavender roller ball is to die for! It definitely helps me to sleep at night and is great quality essential oil.
Karima H.
Very soothing and calming smell. Reduces my stress levels and I enjoy getting a whiff of it in the breeze passing by
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
I have this one that I got for free on influnster and inlove the scent and it is very relaxing ! I would recccomended
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
i love the smell of this product and the convenience of the roll on ball. i like to keep it in my purse and gym bag.
Alana C.
SHERWOOD, AR
Love the scent and the roll on makes it even better! It lets a perfect amount come out and the scent isnt too strong!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.