BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Bloomington, IN
It smells really good. I also liked the applicator, however I didn't feel any affects of it. I don't think essentials oils are for me.
Dee Y.
Dee Y.
I got this from a VoxBox from Influenster and I can honrstly say that I am in love. You HAVE to try it! Plus, the smell is to die for.
Mirr D.
Mirr D.
Tampa, FL
Love this product! I use it every night before bed. Lavender is great for bedtime & helping ease you into slumber.
Katey Z.
Katey Z.
Charleston, SC
Very light product that doesn't give an aroma that's overwhelming nice if you have a cold to help open your sinuses
Madison T.
Madison T.
Rex, GA
I loved the scent. It was very soothing. the packaging was also very unique. I will be using this scent frequently
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
I received this complimentary of influenster. I have the lavender scent and I like it. The scent is nice and soothing.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Mckeesport, PA
I don't really know how to feel about this I don't like the scent lavender at all. It smells terrible to me haha.
Mercedese S.
Mercedese S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I literally use this everyday on my neck and wrist. It has a very calming fragrance that you would love to smell.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Smells amazing and makes me feel amazing. I love this stuff and I'm so glad I got to try it for free! Thanks influenster!
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Smells great and light very soothing. Rolls on nice and easy hqs taken away my head pains and joint pains as well.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.