BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Abi J.
Kennesaw, GA
I LOVE lavender, this stuff smells amazing, the ball is metal so its cool and is very relaxing to on before bed or bath.
Kayla N.
Plaucheville, LA
Smells amazing. I got this from my influenster box for free. Best thing yet. Will be buying more when I run out of this!
Alexandra Q.
Mesa, AZ
Only giving 4 stars because I don't love lavender in general. The roller is great and the fragrance is light and relaxing
Laissa L.
Lakewood, WA
I love this scent ! It really makes me go to another place and relax. Never thought I'd like oils like I like this one!
Kaitlyn P.
This product is great for my anxiety. It also has a great smell. I used it and it helped my stress and anxiety go away.
Kathryn N.
Bloomingdale, NJ
It smells really great and helps my senses and feel relaxed, I really love the scent of it, would definitely recommend
Jessika S.
I received this complimentary of influenster. I have the lavender scent and I like it. The scent is nice and soothing.
Jillian K.
Minneapolis, MN
Absolutely fantastic product. Just what I needed!! So soothing and relaxing. Helps with my headaches as well. Love it.
Chelsie M.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love it! First off its lavender so it brings a relaxation to you! It also smells so pretty! I would highly recommend!
Crystal G.
This smells so good and I love the packages it's a roll on so it's much better for me the smell dose not bother at all
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.