BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Mackenzie D.
Little Rock, AR
I really love essential oils and having this one in a roller ball is SO convenient! It is also a really good size!!
Kristen P.
Morgantown , KY
Thai product is great! It smells wonderful. I love that this product can be rolled on. That makes us super easy to apply!
Jilian N.
I have been wanting an oil roll on for a while and I love this. Sleek and easy to apply, light and wonderful scent!
Abi J.
Kennesaw, GA
I LOVE lavender, this stuff smells amazing, the ball is metal so its cool and is very relaxing to on before bed or bath.
Kayla N.
Plaucheville, LA
Smells amazing. I got this from my influenster box for free. Best thing yet. Will be buying more when I run out of this!
Jeri J.
Tifton , GA
I didn't care for this item at all. This item smelled horrible to me and irritated my skin. Good concept but not for me.
Amber T.
Winona, MN
This is awesome, I got it free with the splashbox and would recommend this for anyone. My mom loves this product as well
Carmen A.
Este producto me encanta aplicar un poco en las muñecas de la mano, cuello y alluda a relajarse mucho súper recomendad
Kathryn N.
Bloomingdale, NJ
It smells really great and helps my senses and feel relaxed, I really love the scent of it, would definitely recommend
Crystal G.
This smells so good and I love the packages it's a roll on so it's much better for me the smell dose not bother at all
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.