BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jorezza E.
The smell was pleasant. The lavender scent was really calming. I put some on right before bed, and fell asleep like a baby.
Jilian N.
I have been wanting an oil roll on for a while and I love this. Sleek and easy to apply, light and wonderful scent!
Kristen P.
Morgantown , KY
Thai product is great! It smells wonderful. I love that this product can be rolled on. That makes us super easy to apply!
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
I LOVED this product!!! The lavander was strong enough to be calming, but not over powering. I enjoy wearing it at work.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Smells amazing and makes me feel amazing. I love this stuff and I'm so glad I got to try it for free! Thanks influenster!
Kayla N.
Plaucheville, LA
Smells amazing. I got this from my influenster box for free. Best thing yet. Will be buying more when I run out of this!
Sydney T.
Temple, GA
I'm a huge user of EO and I was very impressed with this one ! It's very aromatic and easy to use ! Definitely recommend
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
Smells good. Im not into aromatherapy it does nothing for me. But it does smell fresh and the roll on is very convenient
Amber T.
Winona, MN
This is awesome, I got it free with the splashbox and would recommend this for anyone. My mom loves this product as well
Alexandra Q.
Mesa, AZ
Only giving 4 stars because I don't love lavender in general. The roller is great and the fragrance is light and relaxing
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.