BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kayana D.
I love the convenience of the roll on bottle. I can take it anywhere, anytime! The scent is perfect for a relaxing moment.
Tori A.
Smells great. Long lasting. Not something I would have bought on my own though. Feels a little greasy but goes away quickly
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
Smells great and it is really soothing. The rollerball makes it really easy too apply. I put it on my temples and my wrist.
Natalie S.
Cullowhee, NC
Smells really good. Makes me feel relaxed when I get into bed. I put it on my wrist and behind my ears and feel super calm
Abi J.
Kennesaw, GA
I LOVE lavender, this stuff smells amazing, the ball is metal so its cool and is very relaxing to on before bed or bath.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
I LOVED this product!!! The lavander was strong enough to be calming, but not over powering. I enjoy wearing it at work.
Sydney T.
Temple, GA
I'm a huge user of EO and I was very impressed with this one ! It's very aromatic and easy to use ! Definitely recommend
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Smells amazing and makes me feel amazing. I love this stuff and I'm so glad I got to try it for free! Thanks influenster!
Mackenzie D.
Little Rock, AR
I really love essential oils and having this one in a roller ball is SO convenient! It is also a really good size!!
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
Smells good. Im not into aromatherapy it does nothing for me. But it does smell fresh and the roll on is very convenient
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.