BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Christine B.
San Antonio , TX
This stuff is absolutely amazing . it's not a very strong scent so it's good for those who like softer scents like myself.
Julie H.
I love essential oils, and this one is amazing. Lavender is so calming and it is very convenient in a roller ball. Love it!
Tori A.
Smells great. Long lasting. Not something I would have bought on my own though. Feels a little greasy but goes away quickly
Kayana D.
I love the convenience of the roll on bottle. I can take it anywhere, anytime! The scent is perfect for a relaxing moment.
Jorezza E.
The smell was pleasant. The lavender scent was really calming. I put some on right before bed, and fell asleep like a baby.
Sydney T.
Temple, GA
I'm a huge user of EO and I was very impressed with this one ! It's very aromatic and easy to use ! Definitely recommend
Abi J.
Kennesaw, GA
I LOVE lavender, this stuff smells amazing, the ball is metal so its cool and is very relaxing to on before bed or bath.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
I LOVED this product!!! The lavander was strong enough to be calming, but not over powering. I enjoy wearing it at work.
Jilian N.
I have been wanting an oil roll on for a while and I love this. Sleek and easy to apply, light and wonderful scent!
Amber T.
This is awesome, I got it free with the splashbox and would recommend this for anyone. My mom loves this product as well
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On