BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Karima H.
Karima H.
Very soothing and calming smell. Reduces my stress levels and I enjoy getting a whiff of it in the breeze passing by
Julie H.
Julie H.
Really relaxing and great way to help calm down after a long stressful day. Helps me sleep at night and great smell
Muna S.
Muna S.
San Diego , CA
This is an amazing product. I'm in love with it as it is the best aromatherapy I have used. The packaging is great!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Tallahassee, FL
This has a very clean and true to lavender scent. It has an easy to apply bottle. I received this product for free.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
This product is great for my anxiety. It also has a great smell. I used it and it helped my stress and anxiety go away.
Jerelyn G.
Jerelyn G.
Chattanooga, TN
I enjoy this lavender roll overall. It helps with headaches! Roll behind the ears. The scent isn't too overbearing.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Smithville , MO
Loved the lavender and you get quite a bit. Would buy different scents! The scent isn't to overpowering or anything
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Middlesex, NC
I'm not really a roll-on type of girl. I like my scents to spritz, but it smells really good and is easy to apply.
Gloria N.
Gloria N.
Cicero, IL
Smells great. Definitely calms me. I dab it on my wrists, behind my ears and the back of my neck. Pure relaxationc
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I LOVED this product!!! The lavander was strong enough to be calming, but not over powering. I enjoy wearing it at work.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.