BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Amanda T.
Freeland, MI
I absolutely love this product. I've never used any type of essential oils but have heard great things; I'm definitely glad I got this in my box. The lavender scent is so soothing and relaxing. It dries well on the skin and doesn't feel sticky or oily at all. (I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. The views and/or opinions expressed are my own.)
Ellen E.
I received this Lavender Roll-On in my Splash Voxbox from Influenster for free and I am obsessed! I've used Lavender oil to help me sleep on night's when I can't fall asleep and it works. Having it in a roll-on form is SO CONVENIENT. I used it just last night after getting home from an 18 hour trip and I slept like a baby. The smell is so nice and it rolls on so easily. I will absolutely buy this product again!
Anna H.
If you're looking for an essential oil that you can easily and readily apply directly to the skin, this is the best product. It comes already mixed with a carrier oil and in a rollerball tube. Very simple to use and a great scent that is very relaxing. I use this before going to bed at night to help me unwind.
Joanna M.
I love this product. The scent is so relaxing and natural. It definitely does not have a chemical scent that some other products have. It feels great in the skin too. I will definitely purchase this product once I run out. *this product was sent to me for free by influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On Instantly soothes, calms and instills serenity as soon as I used the beautiful blue bottle to roll it onto my hand. The smell is perfect, not overpowering, but just enough to provide for that soothing effect. I truly love this all-natural product and the packaging!
Katherine S.
Beaumont, TX
I am a big fan of essential oils, and loved that this is in a dolly bottle. The oil is very strong. I am apprehensive to put it directly on my toddler's soft spots (such as her chest) and only put it on her feet and pillow. But it works great to calm her for bed. The fragrance is crisp and smooth. And the oil doesn't leave a residue.

I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Sarah Y.
I have anxiety sometimes. I don't enjoy overpowering smells. The product was perfect for me. I rub it on my pulse points when I feel anxious and it really helps and soothes me. The lavender scent is light and not cloying. I use it in my ljrse and I enjoy that it isn't too heavy for my taste. The product is also small and well-designed enough to fit in my purse so I can carry it around daily.
Alex U.
Alpharetta, GA
I have always been a huge fan of lavender, especially spraying it on my pillows to help me fall asleep. This roll-on is perfect. I roll some on my wrists before I get in bed, and I sleep like a baby all night. This sample isn’t seeming to be lasting me very long, but I’m pretty sure that’s because one of my brothers has discovered its magical powers and has also been using it every night!
Hadley D.
I took this product on a family vacation recently knowing that I would need some help relaxing in the evening. IT WORKED WONDERS! I would shower and put it on as soon as I got out and it made the whole bathroom smell like lavender. I have used this before job interviews as well and have felt an overall sense of peace when I use it and get a whiff. TOTALLY recommend.

I did receive this product complimentary to review with an unbiased opinion
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
Absolutely LOVE this! I'm a big supporter of essential oils and lavender is my absolute favorite. What I love about this one is the bottle. It's small enough to keep in a handbag but contains a ton of product. I also love the larger roller ball that's easy to use on the go. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.