BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Sweeny, TX
Talk about calming! Lol. Swear everytime I put this on, it's like it was made for me. It puts me at ease through whatever may be growing on through the day. I love it so much. I even let my grandmother try and she loved it. She came from out of town I nearly had to watch her, she really wanted this stuff. But any who, I highly recommend this to anyone in need of relaxation!
Anne O.
Anne O.
Burke, VA
I have always wanted to get into essential oils but didn't know where to start. It seems like everyone is an expert at which ones to use! I received the lavender one in the splash vox box to try for free. This one smells so relaxing and the scent lasts for a long time! I like the convenient roller ball style so it doesn't get everywhere like the regular type of bottle. I like to apply this before bed
Emily V.
Emily V.
I received this item complimentary from Influenster in my Splash VoxBox, but my opinion is my own. I really liked the lavender smell and rolled it on my temples, wrists, and behind my ears. I honestly felt more relaxed after putting it on. However, the scent didn't last that long. I did like the rotating ball that is used for application, makes it simple and easy (doesn't apply too much or not enough). I recommend trying this product, I really like it.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
The Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On scent stick was such a good product. I got this in my splash voxbox and have enjoyed it very much. The scent is great because lavender is my favorite. Also, I like this product because it is very convenient. I carry a lot of clutch purses like the glam bags from Ipsy and this fits roll on fits perfectly inside then. Great for travel!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a lovely oil roller. The scent is strong but not overpowering, perfect for the occasional calming whiff. I liked to use on my wrists, temples and neck. I wish that the scent lingered a little longer, I felt like I was applying too frequently. Also, I am unsure if the card included explaining how to use the oil for a sugar scrub was intended to be used to promote their oils you can actually take the top off, or if there's some way to pry off the top to this roller, but I was disappointed I couldn't make the scrub. Overall though, lovely.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Lynchburg, VA
I am in love with the lavender roll on I received complimentary for my unbiased review! I have used Young Living and NOW essential oils and this one is comparable to both. I rub this on my two kids and myself before going to bed and although I can't prove that it calms, I believe Lavender helps me sleep! Would love to try the other scents and looking forward to buying!
Kalee T.
Kalee T.
Orlando, FL
I was very blessed to receive Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On in my splash Voxbox to try out! I have been a migraine suffer for 15+ years and it was amazing that lavender was my option. It smells amazing, relaxes and calms my nerves, and any little thing that helps thats natural, I'll try! Definitely ordering more! This is also a great product for people that need a stress reliever or even to help calm your mind and sleep.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Shorewood, WI
This is an amazing product! From an intentional company and natural ingredients to the pureness of the aroma, this oil is one of the best I've ever used! The smoothness of the roll and the ease of applying has made this roll-on the best I've ever had. In addition, the lavender aroma is pure but not too strong- allowing this oil to do what it's meant to- relax!
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
I am SO glad I received this product from influenster. I had been wanting to try out some essential oils but wasn't sure where to get them from. This lavender roll on is perfect for traveling or just keeping in your purse. The smell is not overpowering and it's just what you need to put you nerves at ease! I definitely see myself purchasing more from this company !
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I enjoy using this product at night when I'm trying to relax an hour before heading to bed. I absolutely love the smell and can feel it's calming/relaxing effects almost immediately. I like to apply it on the back of my neck, my temples & wrists. Definitely recommend this product if you're into essential oils.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.