BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Melody W.
Montclair, NJ
I'd literally been talking about trying out some essential oil roll-on products two days before I received this from Influenster to test out! I love how easy it is to use, and the scents last a really long time. It relaxes me immediately. I put a drop on my temples and wrists right before bed or anytime I feel stressed out. Very friendly to my skin and smells amazing!!
Brandy C.
Phenix city, AL
This perfect size roll on lavender oil is fantastic. It instantly calms and you feel relaxed. I mainly use it at bedtime just a roll on each wrist and temples. I even started putting a small roll on my children's bottom of feet right before bed and I can see a difference in their sleep. I'm so thankful.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Omg i am very happy that I received this free in my splash vox box!

I keep it in my purse bc you never know when you will need to relax a little.....or when someone stinky is going to be next to you. It's light fragrance is not over powering but it is effective.

I dap a little on my temples and take a few deep breathes.

This is a must for work, sleep, and especially traveling!
Isa M.
Ashland, WI
I use Nature's Origin Lavender Roll On for aromatherapy, applying to my temples, wrists, and behind my ears and neck. Ot is a blend of sweet almond and lavender essential oils. I also use it to moisturize the ends of my hair, my cuticles, elbows, and other dry skin areas. The product is not tested on animals, and does not contain genetically modified ingredients, both of which are important to me.
Chenice M.
I wish I could say that I was absolutely in love with this essential oil, but lavender is not my favorite scent (it gives me a terrible headache). One whiff of this and I knew that it was pure, unadulterated Lavender, which is a positive for those that love the scent! The oil is great quality and is as real as it can get. The packaging is beautiful and great for taking on the go.
Emily G.
Pompton Plns, NJ
I have been especially skeptical of anything essential oil related...until this guy came for free, so obviously I'll try it out. Normally it takes me over a half hour to fall asleep, but after a few dabs of this on my temples and wrists it was almost like magic. I was incredibly shocked to how great this really worked to help me relax and fall asleep within minutes.
Tess F.
Fletcher, NC
I received this product complimentary of Influenster for rating purposes. I love the smell and packaging of this product. The lavender scent is not too overpowering but still strong enough to notice. The rollerball is super convenient as well. I don't necessarily think I would apply it throughout the day as the directions state but I still like the product overall.
Caroline E.
I am SO glad I received this product from influenster. I had been wanting to try out some essential oils but wasn't sure where to get them from. This lavender roll on is perfect for traveling or just keeping in your purse. The smell is not overpowering and it's just what you need to put you nerves at ease! I definitely see myself purchasing more from this company !
Zeina Z.
Eden Prairie, MN
I really love this product! When I had recived this I was sick, and I had learned that you can use essential oils to relieve nausea. So, I applied this to my temples, neck and wristes and I did't feel nauseaous for the rest of the day! Very relaxing, and not too over powering. Just perfect enough to relax, and very easy to travel with. I can't wait to try other scents.
Angela P.
Oviedo, FL
I received a free sample of the lavender oil to review and I am so impressed by my experience with Natures Origin roll on oil. The packaging is adorable and pleasing, and the scent is soothing without being overwhelming. This is my first experience with essential oils and I am hooked!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On