BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
I cannot express how much I hate lavender scented items. I didnt use it and gave it to a friend. She seems to like it though.
Jenna K.
Smells good, but I'm not a big fan of essential oils. I probably won't purchase this, but it's just a personal preference.
Jorezza E.
The smell was pleasant. The lavender scent was really calming. I put some on right before bed, and fell asleep like a baby.
Maggie R.
I thought the scent was a little powerful to be relaxing, but I thought it was a nice scent and the rollerball worked well
Jordan W.
This smells amazing. I've never used this type of product before it was sent to me for free, but I would like to try more.
Julie H.
I love essential oils, and this one is amazing. Lavender is so calming and it is very convenient in a roller ball. Love it!
Chelsea N.
Love the smell, easy use and the results! Thanks influenster for free product! Can see myself purchasing it in the future!
Natalie S.
Cullowhee, NC
Smells really good. Makes me feel relaxed when I get into bed. I put it on my wrist and behind my ears and feel super calm
Casey L.
I have never slept so good! This oil relaxed me in no time and I fell right asleep. I put mine behind my ears on my wrists.
Tori A.
Smells great. Long lasting. Not something I would have bought on my own though. Feels a little greasy but goes away quickly
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.