BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emily F.
Idaho Falls, ID
I'm not really into oils and this was a bit strong for me. I might use it occasionally but I probably wouldn't purchase it.
Chelsea N.
Love the smell, easy use and the results! Thanks influenster for free product! Can see myself purchasing it in the future!
Tori A.
Smells great. Long lasting. Not something I would have bought on my own though. Feels a little greasy but goes away quickly
Maggie R.
CHICAGO, IL
I thought the scent was a little powerful to be relaxing, but I thought it was a nice scent and the rollerball worked well
Julie H.
I love essential oils, and this one is amazing. Lavender is so calming and it is very convenient in a roller ball. Love it!
Natalie S.
Cullowhee, NC
Smells really good. Makes me feel relaxed when I get into bed. I put it on my wrist and behind my ears and feel super calm
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
Smells great and it is really soothing. The rollerball makes it really easy too apply. I put it on my temples and my wrist.
Jenna K.
Smells good, but I'm not a big fan of essential oils. I probably won't purchase this, but it's just a personal preference.
Kayana D.
I love the convenience of the roll on bottle. I can take it anywhere, anytime! The scent is perfect for a relaxing moment.
Jordan W.
This smells amazing. I've never used this type of product before it was sent to me for free, but I would like to try more.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.