BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Julia S.
Julia S.
Seekonk, MA
My favorite scent out of all essential oils. Very relaxing and helps me sleep at night. A little bit goes a long way!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Manalapan , NJ
This oil smells fantastic. I roll it on my pillow before bed, as well as my temples and it helps me fall right asleep
Emily K.
Emily K.
Dunedin, FL
I have been using this ever night and it's wonderful! It's smells amazing and I truly feel like it's helped me relax!
Mel G.
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
This lavender roller ball is to die for! It definitely helps me to sleep at night and is great quality essential oil.
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar , CA
I have this one that I got for free on influnster and inlove the scent and it is very relaxing ! I would recccomended
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Este producto me encanta aplicar un poco en las muñecas de la mano, cuello y alluda a relajarse mucho súper recomendad
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Morgantown, WV
This product is great. Especially for someone who is prone to headaches and migraines. It is easy to carry with me and use if I get one.
Linzy R.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
i love the smell of this product and the convenience of the roll on ball. i like to keep it in my purse and gym bag.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I never really used oils so this was a nice one to test. I love the scent of it and it is easy to roll on and apply.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Boaz, AL
I love this! I've always loved essential oils! The lavender is my favorite. I use it every night before I go to bed!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.