BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Terrica K.
Terrica K.
Smells good. Im not into aromatherapy it does nothing for me. But it does smell fresh and the roll on is very convenient
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Smells good, but I'm not a big fan of essential oils. I probably won't purchase this, but it's just a personal preference.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Morgantown , KY
Thai product is great! It smells wonderful. I love that this product can be rolled on. That makes us super easy to apply!
Rashanda S.
Rashanda S.
Detroit, MI
I love this roller it's very relaxing smells great and does on smooth. My only dislike is that the smell wares off fast
Laissa L.
Laissa L.
Lakewood, WA
I love this scent ! It really makes me go to another place and relax. Never thought I'd like oils like I like this one!
Chelsie M.
Chelsie M.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love it! First off its lavender so it brings a relaxation to you! It also smells so pretty! I would highly recommend!
Vivien F.
Vivien F.
Haven't used it yet but I have smelled it and loved it. Very calming and relaxing. I need to find a good time to use it
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
This smells so good and I love the packages it's a roll on so it's much better for me the smell dose not bother at all
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Deland, FL
The product smells great and I like the compact roll on tube but the relaxation only last for about a minute and then the scent goes away.
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Bloomingdale, NJ
It smells really great and helps my senses and feel relaxed, I really love the scent of it, would definitely recommend
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.