BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Ivy C.
El Paso, TX
Very relaxing and calming, sometimes I even replace my perfume with it. The smell is very potent so a little goes a long way.
Shruti V.
Allston, MA
I got this complementary to review by Influenster as part of the Splash Vox Box. It's a great smelling lavender oil roll on.
Kristina S.
Maple valley, WA
This is great if you love oils, this smells so nice & gentle, not an over powering smell. It obsords great, and works great!
Britni R.
I love this..is smells really good and it is very calming. I recieved this freebie from influenster, but it seems affordable.
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
It's a great product but my mom is allergic to lavender so I can't use it in the house. Wish I had gotten a different scent.
Stephanie S.
Ewing, NJ
It has a very nice smell and rolls on easily! Putting it on the evening is calming where in the daytime, it's like a perfume.
Jennifer D.
Oh the smell! I use this to make my own bath scrub and my girls love it. My oldest even likes a little on her feet before bed
Taylor M.
Recently I haven't been able to sleep. This has helped out a bit. It smells great. Don't leave a sticky feeling or anything.
Ajee B.
This product was soothing and relaxing! I really enjoyed using this product and would definitely recommend to friends to try!
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
I cannot express how much I hate lavender scented items. I didnt use it and gave it to a friend. She seems to like it though.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.