BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
Love it!! It smells amazing. I love how it's already ready to use. There is a roller ball which makes it super user friendly.
Takeesha J.
I've never used a really roll on essential oil but it does smell nice. Not really a huge fan of lavender but it is relaxing.
Sara K.
St Louis Park, MN
Very soothing and relaxing. Would highly recommend to anyone. I normally don't use essential oils, but this changed my mind.
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
I cannot express how much I hate lavender scented items. I didnt use it and gave it to a friend. She seems to like it though.
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
It's a great product but my mom is allergic to lavender so I can't use it in the house. Wish I had gotten a different scent.
Ivory P.
Tempe, AZ
This is awesome. It really does help you feel relaxed. Just rub a bit on your pulse points and you will really feel it work.
Shaughnessy H.
This product smells amazing I love oils for yoga and meditation. It's not to loud of a scent so it doesn't give me headaches.
Jordan W.
This smells amazing. I've never used this type of product before it was sent to me for free, but I would like to try more.
Kayana D.
I love the convenience of the roll on bottle. I can take it anywhere, anytime! The scent is perfect for a relaxing moment.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
Smells great and it is really soothing. The rollerball makes it really easy too apply. I put it on my temples and my wrist.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.