BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Julie H.
Julie H.
I love essential oils, and this one is amazing. Lavender is so calming and it is very convenient in a roller ball. Love it!
Abi J.
Abi J.
Kennesaw, GA
I LOVE lavender, this stuff smells amazing, the ball is metal so its cool and is very relaxing to on before bed or bath.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Temple, GA
I'm a huge user of EO and I was very impressed with this one ! It's very aromatic and easy to use ! Definitely recommend
Sara K.
Sara K.
St Louis Park, MN
Very soothing and relaxing. Would highly recommend to anyone. I normally don't use essential oils, but this changed my mind.
Jeri J.
Jeri J.
Fort Hood, TX
I didn't care for this item at all. This item smelled horrible to me and irritated my skin. Good concept but not for me.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Carlisle, OH
Love this oil. Its perfect for throwing in your purse to use on the go. The lavender scent is great and gives a sense of peace and calmness.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Winona, MN
This is awesome, I got it free with the splashbox and would recommend this for anyone. My mom loves this product as well
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Plaucheville, LA
Smells amazing. I got this from my influenster box for free. Best thing yet. Will be buying more when I run out of this!
Grace N.
Grace N.
Delaware, OH
This is by far my favorite aroma therapy item I've ever had! I'm in graduate school so it was perfect to help me relax!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
This smells amazing. I've never used this type of product before it was sent to me for free, but I would like to try more.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.