BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jennifer D.
Oh the smell! I use this to make my own bath scrub and my girls love it. My oldest even likes a little on her feet before bed
Kristina S.
Maple valley, WA
This is great if you love oils, this smells so nice & gentle, not an over powering smell. It obsords great, and works great!
Shruti V.
Allston, MA
I got this complementary to review by Influenster as part of the Splash Vox Box. It's a great smelling lavender oil roll on.
Ivy C.
El Paso, TX
Very relaxing and calming, sometimes I even replace my perfume with it. The smell is very potent so a little goes a long way.
Jessica I.
Sanford, FL
The smell is great. You need the tiniest bit so I image it will last a while. The bottle is the perfect size. Great product.
Jennifer J.
Larger , FL
So great and smells good! When I can't sleep I always use it and it works every time. I recommend using 20 minutes before bed
Taylor M.
Recently I haven't been able to sleep. This has helped out a bit. It smells great. Don't leave a sticky feeling or anything.
Ajee B.
This product was soothing and relaxing! I really enjoyed using this product and would definitely recommend to friends to try!
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
It's a great product but my mom is allergic to lavender so I can't use it in the house. Wish I had gotten a different scent.
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
Love it!! It smells amazing. I love how it's already ready to use. There is a roller ball which makes it super user friendly.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.