BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Samantha E.
Azle, TX
I'm so glad I got this in my Voxbox! And that it was lavender! I love the smell and it kept me calm and the bugs away from me!
Rachel E.
I love the scent- light but still strong enough. I roll it on my wrists and the crease of my elbows before bed to fall asleep.
Shaughnessy H.
Houston , TX
This product smells amazing I love oils for yoga and meditation. It's not to loud of a scent so it doesn't give me headaches.
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
Love it!! It smells amazing. I love how it's already ready to use. There is a roller ball which makes it super user friendly.
Sara K.
St Louis Park, MN
Very soothing and relaxing. Would highly recommend to anyone. I normally don't use essential oils, but this changed my mind.
Jessica I.
Sanford, FL
The smell is great. You need the tiniest bit so I image it will last a while. The bottle is the perfect size. Great product.
Jennifer J.
Larger , FL
So great and smells good! When I can't sleep I always use it and it works every time. I recommend using 20 minutes before bed
Ieisha C.
I like it this roll on. It smelled different from what i expected but it has a nice smell and helps you relax and it calming.
Ivory P.
Tempe, AZ
This is awesome. It really does help you feel relaxed. Just rub a bit on your pulse points and you will really feel it work.
Takeesha J.
I've never used a really roll on essential oil but it does smell nice. Not really a huge fan of lavender but it is relaxing.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.