BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jordan B.
Mentor, OH
I use lavender every night to help me fall asleep and this roll-on was perfect. It smells wonderful and strong and works great
Arlett G.
Hialeah, FL
Like the roll on! It helps me when i am studying especially when im stressed out. I would like to try the peppermint one though
September M.
I don't really like the smell of lavender but I have tried the peppermint and it smells amazing I wouldn't buy this on my own .
Valerie L.
I received a complimentary bottle of Nature's Origin Aromatherapy lavender essential oil. It's easy to apply & smells great!!!
Rachel E.
I love the scent- light but still strong enough. I roll it on my wrists and the crease of my elbows before bed to fall asleep.
Christina B.
Chillicothe, OH
Tried this as soon as I opened my complimentary product from the splash voxbox. Smells so good and instantly invokes relaxation
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like the thought of this! It works great but after about 5 minutes the scent goes away and I just didn't notice much with it.
Susan S.
Southaven, MS
The smell was wonderful. I loved the roll on application. The scent lasted a while Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Samantha E.
Azle, TX
I'm so glad I got this in my Voxbox! And that it was lavender! I love the smell and it kept me calm and the bugs away from me!
Adeline K.
Love lavender! I roll it on before bed to de-stress. Great product. Received this gratis from Influenster, all opinions my own
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.