BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Casey L.
Casey L.
I have never slept so good! This oil relaxed me in no time and I fell right asleep. I put mine behind my ears on my wrists.
Christine B.
Christine B.
San Antonio , TX
This stuff is absolutely amazing . it's not a very strong scent so it's good for those who like softer scents like myself.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Smells great. Long lasting. Not something I would have bought on my own though. Feels a little greasy but goes away quickly
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Love the smell, easy use and the results! Thanks influenster for free product! Can see myself purchasing it in the future!
Alexandra Q.
Alexandra Q.
Mesa, AZ
Only giving 4 stars because I don't love lavender in general. The roller is great and the fragrance is light and relaxing
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
I thought the scent was a little powerful to be relaxing, but I thought it was a nice scent and the rollerball worked well
Jilian N.
Jilian N.
I have been wanting an oil roll on for a while and I love this. Sleek and easy to apply, light and wonderful scent!
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
Love it!! It smells amazing. I love how it's already ready to use. There is a roller ball which makes it super user friendly.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Lititz, PA
My son is super active so I used it earlier today to calm him down, and he loved it! It made him feel nice and relaxed. We love the lavender oil
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Natures origin lavender roll on oil is so soothing! I love how long lasting it is, including the smell. The roll on bottle is very convenient also.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.