BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emily M.
Muscle shoals , AL
Nice sent. Love the roll on. I think lavender helps to promote calmness. Got it in the splash box and have used it several times.
Jessica T.
I love the scent ! Very calming and relaxing . Never had used a roller ball for essential oils but I think I'll stick with them!
Sydney R.
Stedman, NC
Just got this in my splash vox box! It smells amazing!!! Definitely helps calm me down and relax! 6.99 each!! What a great price!
Patricia V.
Long Branch, NJ
It is a relaxing oil, but I thought it has a strong smell I had headeach. But it was good to help massage small parts of my body.
Stephanie G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the perfect midday pick me up. I work 13-14hr shifts , and rolling this behind my ears always gives me a burst of energy.
alex s.
New Bedford, MA
Love this lavender essential oil roll on! So relaxing it's my first time using it, smells amazing can't wait to repurchase this!
Megan A.
LOVE this product so much. I have so much anxiety and I put this on when feeling anxious and stressed and instantly relaxes me!!!
Tatiana G.
Best spanking thing I've ever tried. For best results put on the bottom of the feet to get rid of the corpses dead rotting smell
Victoria P.
Usually i am not fond of lavender scented things but this really does help me relax. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Katie H.
Didn't have any lasting effects, does smell really good tho. easy application. pretty packaging. good for when you are on the go.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On