BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Victoria P.
Lilburn, GA
Usually i am not fond of lavender scented things but this really does help me relax. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Patricia V.
Long Branch, NJ
It is a relaxing oil, but I thought it has a strong smell I had headeach. But it was good to help massage small parts of my body.
Sydney R.
Yelm, WA
Just got this in my splash vox box! It smells amazing!!! Definitely helps calm me down and relax! 6.99 each!! What a great price!
Tatiana G.
Best spanking thing I've ever tried. For best results put on the bottom of the feet to get rid of the corpses dead rotting smell
Crystal B.
Booneville, KY
Ughh.... I really didn't like this at all.. Maybe if I had a different scent. But I really hate Lavender scents of anything. Boo
Jessica S.
I love the scent ! Very calming and relaxing . Never had used a roller ball for essential oils but I think I'll stick with them!
Stephanie G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the perfect midday pick me up. I work 13-14hr shifts , and rolling this behind my ears always gives me a burst of energy.
Rachel E.
I love the scent- light but still strong enough. I roll it on my wrists and the crease of my elbows before bed to fall asleep.
Christina B.
Chillicothe, OH
Tried this as soon as I opened my complimentary product from the splash voxbox. Smells so good and instantly invokes relaxation
Arlett G.
Hialeah, FL
Like the roll on! It helps me when i am studying especially when im stressed out. I would like to try the peppermint one though
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.