BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Victoria P.
Lilburn, GA
Usually i am not fond of lavender scented things but this really does help me relax. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Patricia V.
Long Branch, NJ
It is a relaxing oil, but I thought it has a strong smell I had headeach. But it was good to help massage small parts of my body.
Emily M.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Nice sent. Love the roll on. I think lavender helps to promote calmness. Got it in the splash box and have used it several times.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Smells nice and works really well! Really love the lavender scent! The smell is long lasting and is really fresh. Great product!
Jessica S.
I love the scent ! Very calming and relaxing . Never had used a roller ball for essential oils but I think I'll stick with them!
Megan A.
LOVE this product so much. I have so much anxiety and I put this on when feeling anxious and stressed and instantly relaxes me!!!
Katie H.
Didn't have any lasting effects, does smell really good tho. easy application. pretty packaging. good for when you are on the go.
Tatiana G.
Best spanking thing I've ever tried. For best results put on the bottom of the feet to get rid of the corpses dead rotting smell
Crystal B.
Booneville, KY
Ughh.... I really didn't like this at all.. Maybe if I had a different scent. But I really hate Lavender scents of anything. Boo
Stephanie G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the perfect midday pick me up. I work 13-14hr shifts , and rolling this behind my ears always gives me a burst of energy.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.