BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
Smells great and it is really soothing. The rollerball makes it really easy too apply. I put it on my temples and my wrist.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Oh the smell! I use this to make my own bath scrub and my girls love it. My oldest even likes a little on her feet before bed
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Brewster, MA
I received this product as a free trial and I absolutely love it so much that I may go buy myself another bottle. It's so calming and pleasant.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Idaho Falls, ID
I'm not really into oils and this was a bit strong for me. I might use it occasionally but I probably wouldn't purchase it.
Jorezza E.
Jorezza E.
The smell was pleasant. The lavender scent was really calming. I put some on right before bed, and fell asleep like a baby.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Sanford, FL
The smell is great. You need the tiniest bit so I image it will last a while. The bottle is the perfect size. Great product.
Isabel T.
Isabel T.
Statesboro, GA
This was my first experience with essential oils and I think that this was a good experience. I put it on my wrists and behind my ears; I felt more calm.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Morristown, TN
I haven't been big on essential oils but this one has grown on me. Easy to put on and not a horribly strong smell. It's relaxing and pleasant.
Kayana D.
Kayana D.
I love the convenience of the roll on bottle. I can take it anywhere, anytime! The scent is perfect for a relaxing moment.
Meg H.
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
It's a great product but my mom is allergic to lavender so I can't use it in the house. Wish I had gotten a different scent.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.