BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love love loveeee essential oils! Great size for a sample and the smell of lavender is just great and fills up a room! Loved it in my diffuser!
Ieisha C.
Ieisha C.
I like it this roll on. It smelled different from what i expected but it has a nice smell and helps you relax and it calming.
Mercedes E.
Mercedes E.
New Albany, IN
I love essential oils! This roll on lavender really calms me down and creates a pleasant aroma instead of spraying on harmful perfumes.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Houma, LA
Great scent. Very strong at first. But doesn't stay on for long or stay strong for long. Definitely liked it for the time that I could smell it!
Takeesha J.
Takeesha J.
I've never used a really roll on essential oil but it does smell nice. Not really a huge fan of lavender but it is relaxing.
Ivory P.
Ivory P.
Coolidge, AZ
This is awesome. It really does help you feel relaxed. Just rub a bit on your pulse points and you will really feel it work.
Ryann D.
Ryann D.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the scent. Roll on is a great idea but I would like some way to screw off top to use the oil other than the roll on. Overall seems great.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Maple Valley, WA
This is great if you love oils, this smells so nice & gentle, not an over powering smell. It obsords great, and works great!
lizz g.
lizz g.
Somersworth, NH
I love this product. The smell isnt to over powering its long lasting. Just a little bit goes a long way. Theres a very good amount in the bottle and its filled right to the top. Mixs very good with other essential oils.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
I use lavender every night to help me fall asleep and this roll-on was perfect. It smells wonderful and strong and works great
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.