BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Katie R.
N Tazewell, VA
Perfect for when I know I need to relax. It's calming and works for all I could ever need it too. Veerrry impressed with the brand
Ana A.
Anaheim, CA
It smells good and very relaxing. I put it on my wrist at night. I thought i wpuld hate it but inwas wrong. Will definitelt buy it.
Rose B.
Provo, UT
Very soothing product. Lavender reminds me of my childhood when my grandma would give me the best back scratches. :) Love lavender!
Shaundel N.
The oil is so soothing and has a lovely scent. I got this free for testing purposes . The scent is lavender and it smells amazing.
Cintrella C.
Blue Island, IL
Loved it! I got this product as a sample. Easy to use LOVELY scent. I mainly use it on my temples to curve headaches and it works.
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Such a cute packaging. It's small so you can easily just put it in your purse. The smell is relaxing and stays on you all day long.
Erin B.
Oceanside, CA
A little too strong for my taste. Cute bottle, simplistic design, but just too overpowering. Good applicator and easy application.
Paula W.
Arkadelphia, AR
The oil smelled great. Relaxed me as much as it could with a 2 year old. Very refreshing smell tho. I enjoyed testing this product.
Kaitlyn J.
Love this lavender roll on by Nature's Origin! So calming, I will use this constantly! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Patricia V.
Long Branch, NJ
It is a relaxing oil, but I thought it has a strong smell I had headeach. But it was good to help massage small parts of my body.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On