BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

cintrella C.
Blue Island, IL
Loved it! I got this product as a sample. Easy to use LOVELY scent. I mainly use it on my temples to curve headaches and it works.
Katie R.
Blacksburg, VA
Perfect for when I know I need to relax. It's calming and works for all I could ever need it too. Veerrry impressed with the brand
Paula W.
Hot Springs, AR
The oil smelled great. Relaxed me as much as it could with a 2 year old. Very refreshing smell tho. I enjoyed testing this product.
Ashley M.
Raleigh, NC
The lavender scent is light but stays all day. The applicator is very nice and easy to use. Great product for a great value.
Erin B.
Oceanside, CA
A little too strong for my taste. Cute bottle, simplistic design, but just too overpowering. Good applicator and easy application.
Shaundel N.
The oil is so soothing and has a lovely scent. I got this free for testing purposes . The scent is lavender and it smells amazing.
Crystal B.
Booneville, KY
Ughh.... I really didn't like this at all.. Maybe if I had a different scent. But I really hate Lavender scents of anything. Boo
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Smells nice and works really well! Really love the lavender scent! The smell is long lasting and is really fresh. Great product!
Katie H.
Didn't have any lasting effects, does smell really good tho. easy application. pretty packaging. good for when you are on the go.
Tatiana G.
Best spanking thing I've ever tried. For best results put on the bottom of the feet to get rid of the corpses dead rotting smell
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.