BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Cassidy M.
I'm not that big of a fan of lavender scents. I've only used this once but stopped because of the smell the bottle was easy to use.
Erin B.
Oceanside, CA
A little too strong for my taste. Cute bottle, simplistic design, but just too overpowering. Good applicator and easy application.
Katie R.
Blacksburg, VA
Perfect for when I know I need to relax. It's calming and works for all I could ever need it too. Veerrry impressed with the brand
cintrella C.
Blue Island, IL
Loved it! I got this product as a sample. Easy to use LOVELY scent. I mainly use it on my temples to curve headaches and it works.
Courtney C.
Crown Point, IN
I love anything that involves essential oils and this product did not disappoint! It smells heavenly and I know that it is natural.
Emily H.
It really helps me relax although I don't care for the scent. I'm going to try it again tonight before bed to see how well I sleep.
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster , CA
Such a cute packaging. It's small so you can easily just put it in your purse. The smell is relaxing and stays on you all day long.
Ana Micaela A.
Anaheim, CA
It smells good and very relaxing. I put it on my wrist at night. I thought i wpuld hate it but inwas wrong. Will definitelt buy it.
alex s.
New Bedford , MA
Love this lavender essential oil roll on! So relaxing it's my first time using it, smells amazing can't wait to repurchase this!
Sydney R.
Yelm, WA
Just got this in my splash vox box! It smells amazing!!! Definitely helps calm me down and relax! 6.99 each!! What a great price!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.