BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Madison C.
Trussville, AL
Love this. It is great for on the go, traveling, or to just keep at your bedside. I use it nightly. It does not feel greasy either!
Cassidy M.
I'm not that big of a fan of lavender scents. I've only used this once but stopped because of the smell the bottle was easy to use.
Brooke O.
I absolutely loved this product. It smells great but wasn't greasy like other roll ons that I have tried. I was very happy with it!
Ana Micaela A.
Anaheim, CA
It smells good and very relaxing. I put it on my wrist at night. I thought i wpuld hate it but inwas wrong. Will definitelt buy it.
Emily H.
It really helps me relax although I don't care for the scent. I'm going to try it again tonight before bed to see how well I sleep.
Rose B.
Provo, UT
Very soothing product. Lavender reminds me of my childhood when my grandma would give me the best back scratches. :) Love lavender!
Ashley M.
Raleigh, NC
The lavender scent is light but stays all day. The applicator is very nice and easy to use. Great product for a great value.
cintrella C.
Blue Island, IL
Loved it! I got this product as a sample. Easy to use LOVELY scent. I mainly use it on my temples to curve headaches and it works.
Kaitlyn J.
Love this lavender roll on by Nature's Origin! So calming, I will use this constantly! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Paula W.
hot springs, AR
The oil smelled great. Relaxed me as much as it could with a 2 year old. Very refreshing smell tho. I enjoyed testing this product.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.