BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Susan S.
Susan S.
Southaven, MS
The smell was wonderful. I loved the roll on application. The scent lasted a while Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Olga Z.
Olga Z.
Clackamas, OR
Love this lavender roll on essential oil. Very relaxing. Usually put it on my wrists and a lol on my temples. Definitely more calming and relaxing
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
I love the scent- light but still strong enough. I roll it on my wrists and the crease of my elbows before bed to fall asleep.
Leighandra S.
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
I cannot express how much I hate lavender scented items. I didnt use it and gave it to a friend. She seems to like it though.
Shaughnessy H.
Shaughnessy H.
This product smells amazing I love oils for yoga and meditation. It's not to loud of a scent so it doesn't give me headaches.
alex s.
alex s.
New Bedford , MA
Love this lavender essential oil roll on! So relaxing it's my first time using it, smells amazing can't wait to repurchase this!
Britni R.
Britni R.
I love this..is smells really good and it is very calming. I recieved this freebie from influenster, but it seems affordable.
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
El Paso, TX
Very relaxing and calming, sometimes I even replace my perfume with it. The smell is very potent so a little goes a long way.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Azle, TX
I'm so glad I got this in my Voxbox! And that it was lavender! I love the smell and it kept me calm and the bugs away from me!
Chappell R.
Chappell R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Easy application and smell was non artificial. I would definitely purchase this product and others by them. I use nightly to help me fall asleep.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.