BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Alyssa C.
Toms River, NJ
I would absolutely repurchase this product. This product reduces stress. This product makes you feel relaxed physically and mentally
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
The strong but not overwhelming scent of lavender is therapeutic ! I roll this on my neck prior to bed and I definitely recommend !!
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
This smells soooo good!! So far I'm loving it. Hoping the lavender helps me relax. This is hopefully something I'll continue to love.
Abby S.
Escondido, CA
I really love to rub this product on my wrist and my temples at night to relax... its a perfect step to add to your nighttime regime
Brooke O.
I absolutely loved this product. It smells great but wasn't greasy like other roll ons that I have tried. I was very happy with it!
Ashley M.
Raleigh, NC
The lavender scent is light but stays all day. The applicator is very nice and easy to use. Great product for a great value.
cintrella C.
Blue Island, IL
Loved it! I got this product as a sample. Easy to use LOVELY scent. I mainly use it on my temples to curve headaches and it works.
Shaundel N.
The oil is so soothing and has a lovely scent. I got this free for testing purposes . The scent is lavender and it smells amazing.
Madison C.
Trussville, AL
Love this. It is great for on the go, traveling, or to just keep at your bedside. I use it nightly. It does not feel greasy either!
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Such a cute packaging. It's small so you can easily just put it in your purse. The smell is relaxing and stays on you all day long.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.