BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Cassandra H.
Bloomington, IN
It smells really good. I also liked the applicator, however I didn't feel any affects of it. I don't think essentials oils are for me.
Abby S.
Escondido, CA
I really love to rub this product on my wrist and my temples at night to relax... its a perfect step to add to your nighttime regime
Cheryl D.
I love this! It smells so amazing and rolls on quite well too. I got this for free as a sample for testing purposes from influenster
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
This smells soooo good!! So far I'm loving it. Hoping the lavender helps me relax. This is hopefully something I'll continue to love.
Shannon M.
This product was a great and easy essential application. The oils helped soothe me to sleep, but also was a lovely scent for the day.
Callie T.
Statesboro, GA
This stuff is great! Very easy to apply and smells amazing. I just started the essential oil trend and I was excited to receive this.
Trisha B.
Florissant , MO
Smells amazing and will have you feeling like you are at a spa day. Its roll on so it's easy to apply. I love it, highly recommended
Alyssa C.
Toms River, NJ
I would absolutely repurchase this product. This product reduces stress. This product makes you feel relaxed physically and mentally
Haley C.
W Bloomfield, MI
It smells really nice and I have not tried it just yet but I am very excited to. I intend on using it if I have headaches before bed
RaeAnn S.
This smells amazing. I love to put it on in the evening and just wear it around the house. It makes me feel calmer, and more relaxed.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.