BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kaitlyn V.
Holland , MI
I love this! I had never heard of roll on essential oils before and now that I know I'm hooked! It actually works! And smells amazing.
Dee E.
I got this from a VoxBox from Influenster and I can honrstly say that I am in love. You HAVE to try it! Plus, the smell is to die for.
Jordan B.
Fairfield, CA
I love that this oil came in a roller bottle! It's easy to use and so handy! The smell is AMAZING and lasts! My daughter loves it also!
Jennifer W.
Bowie, MD
Super soothing scent and easy to use. I'm not one who normally likes lavender scented things, but this essential oil is super soothing.
Callie T.
Americus, GA
This stuff is great! Very easy to apply and smells amazing. I just started the essential oil trend and I was excited to receive this.
Cheryl D.
I love this! It smells so amazing and rolls on quite well too. I got this for free as a sample for testing purposes from influenster
Alyssa C.
Toms River, NJ
I would absolutely repurchase this product. This product reduces stress. This product makes you feel relaxed physically and mentally
RaeAnn S.
This smells amazing. I love to put it on in the evening and just wear it around the house. It makes me feel calmer, and more relaxed.
Haley C.
W Bloomfield, MI
It smells really nice and I have not tried it just yet but I am very excited to. I intend on using it if I have headaches before bed
Abby S.
Escondido , CA
I really love to rub this product on my wrist and my temples at night to relax... its a perfect step to add to your nighttime regime
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On