BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Arlett G.
Arlett G.
Miami,FL
Like the roll on! It helps me when i am studying especially when im stressed out. I would like to try the peppermint one though
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville , NY
The strong but not overwhelming scent of lavender is therapeutic ! I roll this on my neck prior to bed and I definitely recommend !!
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like the thought of this! It works great but after about 5 minutes the scent goes away and I just didn't notice much with it.
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Smells nice and works really well! Really love the lavender scent! The smell is long lasting and is really fresh. Great product!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Crown Point, IN
I love anything that involves essential oils and this product did not disappoint! It smells heavenly and I know that it is natural.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Love this lavender roll on by Nature's Origin! So calming, I will use this constantly! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
I loved the smell of this product! I received it in a voxbox but I'm definitely buying it again! It wasn't to strong but you could still smell it.
September M.
September M.
I don't really like the smell of lavender but I have tried the peppermint and it smells amazing I wouldn't buy this on my own .
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
I received a complimentary bottle of Nature's Origin Aromatherapy lavender essential oil. It's easy to apply & smells great!!!
Adeline K.
Adeline K.
Love lavender! I roll it on before bed to de-stress. Great product. Received this gratis from Influenster, all opinions my own
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.