BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Emily M.
Emily M.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Nice sent. Love the roll on. I think lavender helps to promote calmness. Got it in the splash box and have used it several times.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Blacksburg, VA
Perfect for when I know I need to relax. It's calming and works for all I could ever need it too. Veerrry impressed with the brand
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I loved the lavender roll on. Definitely slept well the 1st night I used it and would recommend it to any one who needs a little help sleeping at night.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Booneville, KY
Ughh.... I really didn't like this at all.. Maybe if I had a different scent. But I really hate Lavender scents of anything. Boo
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I love the scent ! Very calming and relaxing . Never had used a roller ball for essential oils but I think I'll stick with them!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Lilburn, GA
Usually i am not fond of lavender scented things but this really does help me relax. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the perfect midday pick me up. I work 13-14hr shifts , and rolling this behind my ears always gives me a burst of energy.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Didn't have any lasting effects, does smell really good tho. easy application. pretty packaging. good for when you are on the go.
Amy l.
Amy l.
Very calming. I love the smell and how it calms me down when I use it. I also roll some on my pillow at night and it helps me sleep. Great product.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Chillicothe, OH
Tried this as soon as I opened my complimentary product from the splash voxbox. Smells so good and instantly invokes relaxation
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.