BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I will definitely be purchasing more of this once I run out, knocks my daughter right out at night! Lovely scent that's lasts for hours!
Kara G.
New Hartford, CT
Love this product! I've never owned any essential oils but it's amazing how calming/soothing the lavender is on my wrist in the morning!!
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Goes on very light and airy. Doesn't leave residue on your wrist after application but is absorbed quickly leaving behind a fresh scent.
Lauren J.
Corona, CA
I think this is a decent quality rollerball. I am personally not a huge fan of lavender so I do not feel like I can't give a 100% review.
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX
I really like the smell of this. It really works on calming me & making me relax. It's is one of the better essential oils I've tried.
Faith W.
I love lavender oil and the health effects it provides so this was great! Rolls on easy and you can smell it but it doesn't overpower.
Mercedes E.
New Albany, IN
I love essential oils! This roll on lavender really calms me down and creates a pleasant aroma instead of spraying on harmful perfumes.
nadja c.
For me the scent didn't last too long. I think if I use it in a bath or in the shower it will last longer for me than using it regular
Cassandra H.
Bloomington, IN
It smells really good. I also liked the applicator, however I didn't feel any affects of it. I don't think essentials oils are for me.
Kaylin M.
Love the lavender smell it's soothing the oil helped me relax more after putting my baby to bed helps more with a bath and lit candles
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On