BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I will definitely be purchasing more of this once I run out, knocks my daughter right out at night! Lovely scent that's lasts for hours!
Jennifer W.
Bowie, MD
Super soothing scent and easy to use. I'm not one who normally likes lavender scented things, but this essential oil is super soothing.
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX
I really like the smell of this. It really works on calming me & making me relax. It's is one of the better essential oils I've tried.
Kaylin M.
Love the lavender smell it's soothing the oil helped me relax more after putting my baby to bed helps more with a bath and lit candles
Nadja C.
For me the scent didn't last too long. I think if I use it in a bath or in the shower it will last longer for me than using it regular
Faith W.
I love lavender oil and the health effects it provides so this was great! Rolls on easy and you can smell it but it doesn't overpower.
Mercedes E.
New Albany, IN
I love essential oils! This roll on lavender really calms me down and creates a pleasant aroma instead of spraying on harmful perfumes.
Dee Y.
I got this from a VoxBox from Influenster and I can honrstly say that I am in love. You HAVE to try it! Plus, the smell is to die for.
Kaitlyn V.
Holland , MI
I love this! I had never heard of roll on essential oils before and now that I know I'm hooked! It actually works! And smells amazing.
Cassandra H.
Bloomington, IN
It smells really good. I also liked the applicator, however I didn't feel any affects of it. I don't think essentials oils are for me.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.