BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Keely S.
Rockford, MI
I love essential oils and lavender is my absolute favorite. It lasts long on my skin and is the perfect amount of scent to it. I LOVE IT
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI
I got this for free through the Splash Vox Box and I really like the lavender scent. Lavender has always been one of my favorite scents!
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ
I don't feel like it does anything for me. It doesn't help me become more clam and i stopped using it after 2 weeks. I do love the smell.
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX
I really like the smell of this. It really works on calming me & making me relax. It's is one of the better essential oils I've tried.
Dee Y.
I got this from a VoxBox from Influenster and I can honrstly say that I am in love. You HAVE to try it! Plus, the smell is to die for.
Jennifer W.
Bowie, MD
Super soothing scent and easy to use. I'm not one who normally likes lavender scented things, but this essential oil is super soothing.
Jordan B.
Kingsland, GA
I love that this oil came in a roller bottle! It's easy to use and so handy! The smell is AMAZING and lasts! My daughter loves it also!
Nadja C.
For me the scent didn't last too long. I think if I use it in a bath or in the shower it will last longer for me than using it regular
Cassandra H.
Bloomington, IN
It smells really good. I also liked the applicator, however I didn't feel any affects of it. I don't think essentials oils are for me.
Kaylin M.
Love the lavender smell it's soothing the oil helped me relax more after putting my baby to bed helps more with a bath and lit candles
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.