BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kara G.
New Hartford, CT
Love this product! I've never owned any essential oils but it's amazing how calming/soothing the lavender is on my wrist in the morning!!
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Goes on very light and airy. Doesn't leave residue on your wrist after application but is absorbed quickly leaving behind a fresh scent.
Lauren J.
Corona, CA
I think this is a decent quality rollerball. I am personally not a huge fan of lavender so I do not feel like I can't give a 100% review.
Maicy G.
Logan, UT
I love the roll on form that it came in! It made it super easy to use and convenient. I also loved the benefits that using lavender has!
Keely S.
Rockford, MI
I love essential oils and lavender is my absolute favorite. It lasts long on my skin and is the perfect amount of scent to it. I LOVE IT
Presley O.
Gaithersburg, MD
I been using this at night and I have been getting the best night sleep. It just relaxes my body and helps me get the rest I need.
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ
I don't feel like it does anything for me. It doesn't help me become more clam and i stopped using it after 2 weeks. I do love the smell.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
Awesome product! I got received this product in my most recent voxbox when I was stressed I tried it and fell in love! Love the products
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
I got this for free through the Splash Vox Box and I really like the lavender scent. Lavender has always been one of my favorite scents!
Jenna H.
Morgantown, WV
This product is great. Especially for someone who is prone to headaches and migraines. It is easy to carry with me and use if I get one.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.