BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Brooke O.
Brooke O.
I absolutely loved this product. It smells great but wasn't greasy like other roll ons that I have tried. I was very happy with it!
Ana Micaela A.
Ana Micaela A.
Anaheim, CA
It smells good and very relaxing. I put it on my wrist at night. I thought i wpuld hate it but inwas wrong. Will definitelt buy it.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Awesome! Love the smell! Definitely helps to relax me and lasts hours! I role it on my wrists before works and can smell it every time I move my hands.
Jenifer Q.
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Such a cute packaging. It's small so you can easily just put it in your purse. The smell is relaxing and stays on you all day long.
Emily H.
Emily H.
It really helps me relax although I don't care for the scent. I'm going to try it again tonight before bed to see how well I sleep.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
Awesome product! I got received this product in my most recent voxbox when I was stressed I tried it and fell in love! Love the products
Erin B.
Erin B.
Oceanside, CA
A little too strong for my taste. Cute bottle, simplistic design, but just too overpowering. Good applicator and easy application.
Shaundel N.
Shaundel N.
The oil is so soothing and has a lovely scent. I got this free for testing purposes . The scent is lavender and it smells amazing.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Yelm, WA
Just got this in my splash vox box! It smells amazing!!! Definitely helps calm me down and relax! 6.99 each!! What a great price!
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
Long Branch, NJ
It is a relaxing oil, but I thought it has a strong smell I had headeach. But it was good to help massage small parts of my body.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.