BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #3 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Elizabeth B.
Deland, FL
The product smells great and I like the compact roll on tube but the relaxation only last for about a minute and then the scent goes away.
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
This is a perfect mess free essential oil! You simply roll the essential oil on your wrists, chest, and temples for a perfect nights sleep!
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
This stuff smells so good. It says you can put it on your rist,your temples,or on the back of your neck and it makes you feel so relaxed.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I will definitely be purchasing more of this once I run out, knocks my daughter right out at night! Lovely scent that's lasts for hours!
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI
I got this for free through the Splash Vox Box and I really like the lavender scent. Lavender has always been one of my favorite scents!
Lauren J.
corona, CA
I think this is a decent quality rollerball. I am personally not a huge fan of lavender so I do not feel like I can't give a 100% review.
Jenna H.
Morgantown, WV
This product is great. Especially for someone who is prone to headaches and migraines. It is easy to carry with me and use if I get one.
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Goes on very light and airy. Doesn't leave residue on your wrist after application but is absorbed quickly leaving behind a fresh scent.
Kara G.
New Hartford, CT
Love this product! I've never owned any essential oils but it's amazing how calming/soothing the lavender is on my wrist in the morning!!
Maicy G.
Logan, UT
I love the roll on form that it came in! It made it super easy to use and convenient. I also loved the benefits that using lavender has!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.