BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
The packaging (bottle) is so sleek and pretty! It is very easy to carry around and very convenient. I have been using it the past couples of nights since I received it. I roll it in my neck,temples,and wrist and it helps me fall asleep so much faster. It is very relaxing. I got a headache before bed and when I rolled it on my temples within minutes my headache was gone! I strongly recommend this product!
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received this product complementary for testing purposes and to review from Influenster. This product is long-lasting and smells amazing it is better than most products like it I would definitely buy it again. The bottle is very nice and I love that it's a roll on product. I received it in my SplashVoxBox. #SplashVoxBox
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love the lavender smell of this roll on oil. It has a more lavender smell than off brand oils I have been trying. This is my first time using this brand of lavender oil and I must say I'm going to be a new customer. I am going to continue to purchase from this brand/company. It gives off a very calming and soothing aroma. I would recommend this product to anyone. I got this for free in my voxbox!
Emily B.
South Jordan, UT
I LOVE oils. The packing is really pretty and clean and it comes in a really nice roll-on bottle. I like the fact that it's roll-on cause I can get exactly the amount I need. The only reason I gave this 3 stars instead of 5 is the scent doesn't last a super long time. On application it smells amazing. I put it on at night before bed and the smell is gone before I fall asleep. I wish it lasted longer.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I got this stuff free to try right on time. I get headaches quite often. Luckily, lavender oil is really soothing for headaches. And it helps with relaxation and sleep - two things I'm not good at. Although this product isn't a miracle cure and I've made similar oil blends myself, it is very convenient and easy to use. I will probably purchase the other blends just to have these for on the go use.
Olivia Q.
University Pk, FL
I'm not super crazy about roll on oils, so I was a bit skeptical when I got this in my VoxBox! It's my first time using it. The packaging is super cute, and the scent is calming. I feel like a little bit goes a super long way. I might consider buying the peppermint one! Thanks Influenster for the freebie in my VoxBox. I am thrilled to have a #freesample and got it complimentary in my Splash vox box!
Meaghan J.
Traverse city, MI
I am a lavender fan to begin with, but I also have a high stress job and have trouble falling asleep. I've been rolling this on my wrists before bed and I truly believe it has helped to ease my mind and fall asleep earlier than usually.

It's not too strong of a flavor and the roll on application makes it easy to use. I've used other essential oils and the application can be messy- this is perfect!
Lauren H.
Canton, OH
I got his as a free sample from influenster and OMG it smells SO GOOD!!!! As soon as I put some on my pulse points, specifically behind my ears, I felt immediately relaxed. Lavender is one of my favorite smells, and this smells and is all natural, which makes me love it even more! Definitely will be taking it with me everywhere I go.
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids , MI
The bottle contains a lot of product, but I wasn't impressed with the smell of the oil. I have tried other essential oils in the past and have liked them better. I'm not sure if I got a weak batch, but I couldn't really smell the lavender. I don't think I would purchase, but if you are looking for an affordable essential oil/aromatherapy this one comes with a very affordable price tag and you get a lot of product.
Mandee R.
El Segundo, CA
When I opened my Splash VoxBox from Influenster, I was extremely excited to try this essential oil!! The only oil I use right now is Tea Tree for my scalp and cleaning around the house. This Lavender oil is incredible <3 I use it on my wrists and under my chin right before bed to relax me. I absolutely love it! Thank you for sending it to me and I shall be ordering another in the near future.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.