BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Madison G.
I recently got this Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On in my Vox box and it is awesome. I love how convenient it is. It's small so it fits in any purse or bag. It rolls on nicely with no drag and has a wonderful scent. The lavender definitely helps calm me when anxiety sets in. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has anxiety/stress. It's always worth a try!
Chelsey D.
This smells great! I can tell it's real lavender. I was worried that it would be really strong so I started out with just a tiny bit, but I was pleasantly surprised with how subtle/soothing it was. I rolled it on my wrists and neck before bed and it helped me relax. Will definitely buy some when this runs out!

(I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own)
Lindsey H.
Cabot, AR
I will admit- I was a total disbeliever when it comes to essential oils.  UNTIL Influenster sent me this product for testing purposes.  The lavender smell is perfect; not too strong, but lasts a long time.  The roll-on packaging is extremely convenient.  My favorite thing about this product is that it is 100% natural, meaning it will never harm my skin!
Kalee T.
Orlando, FL
I was very blessed to receive Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On in my splash Voxbox to try out! I have been a migraine suffer for 15+ years and it was amazing that lavender was my option. It smells amazing, relaxes and calms my nerves, and any little thing that helps thats natural, I'll try! Definitely ordering more! This is also a great product for people that need a stress reliever or even to help calm your mind and sleep.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
This is okay. I like it and it's been calming putting it on my wrists. The scent doesn't last long. I have never tried anything like this in the past so I'm not sure how it compares to other brands. I would recommend it to someone who wants something calming they can carry in their purse. I'm not a big perfume person so this is nice to have a little scent without it being too strong.
Ashley A.
Brazoria, TX
Talk about calming! Lol. Swear everytime I put this on, it's like it was made for me. It puts me at ease through whatever may be growing on through the day. I love it so much. I even let my grandmother try and she loved it. She came from out of town I nearly had to watch her, she really wanted this stuff. But any who, I highly recommend this to anyone in need of relaxation!
Fatema K.
Orlando, FL
If you have anxiety, or just wanna smell great and calm down this is the one for you. It smells a bit strong, it has a fizzy smell to it like nail polish/Skittles/Flowers it's not a bad smell haha. However I feel like not all people may like this. So do try the other scents they may be better than this. It's a roll on btw and not too big nor too small perfect to carry around.
Sara A.
San Diego, CA
I have never used essential oils or aromatherapy before but have always heard good things from friends who do. I really enjoyed this little roller ball, it was convenient and I had it on my nightstand and would apply it before bed. It really helped me relax especially during a stressful and busy period of my life. The scent is great, it's convenient, and it did help me relax!
Ashley F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I am in love with the lavender roll on I received complimentary for my unbiased review! I have used Young Living and NOW essential oils and this one is comparable to both. I rub this on my two kids and myself before going to bed and although I can't prove that it calms, I believe Lavender helps me sleep! Would love to try the other scents and looking forward to buying!
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Omg i am very happy that I received this free in my splash vox box!

I keep it in my purse bc you never know when you will need to relax a little.....or when someone stinky is going to be next to you. It's light fragrance is not over powering but it is effective.

I dap a little on my temples and take a few deep breathes.

This is a must for work, sleep, and especially traveling!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On