BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love the lavender smell of this roll on oil. It has a more lavender smell than off brand oils I have been trying. This is my first time using this brand of lavender oil and I must say I'm going to be a new customer. I am going to continue to purchase from this brand/company. It gives off a very calming and soothing aroma. I would recommend this product to anyone. I got this for free in my voxbox!
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received this product complementary for testing purposes and to review from Influenster. This product is long-lasting and smells amazing it is better than most products like it I would definitely buy it again. The bottle is very nice and I love that it's a roll on product. I received it in my SplashVoxBox. #SplashVoxBox
Olivia Q.
University Pk, FL
I'm not super crazy about roll on oils, so I was a bit skeptical when I got this in my VoxBox! It's my first time using it. The packaging is super cute, and the scent is calming. I feel like a little bit goes a super long way. I might consider buying the peppermint one! Thanks Influenster for the freebie in my VoxBox. I am thrilled to have a #freesample and got it complimentary in my Splash vox box!
Emily B.
South Jordan, UT
I LOVE oils. The packing is really pretty and clean and it comes in a really nice roll-on bottle. I like the fact that it's roll-on cause I can get exactly the amount I need. The only reason I gave this 3 stars instead of 5 is the scent doesn't last a super long time. On application it smells amazing. I put it on at night before bed and the smell is gone before I fall asleep. I wish it lasted longer.
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids , MI
The bottle contains a lot of product, but I wasn't impressed with the smell of the oil. I have tried other essential oils in the past and have liked them better. I'm not sure if I got a weak batch, but I couldn't really smell the lavender. I don't think I would purchase, but if you are looking for an affordable essential oil/aromatherapy this one comes with a very affordable price tag and you get a lot of product.
Lauren H.
Canton, OH
I got his as a free sample from influenster and OMG it smells SO GOOD!!!! As soon as I put some on my pulse points, specifically behind my ears, I felt immediately relaxed. Lavender is one of my favorite smells, and this smells and is all natural, which makes me love it even more! Definitely will be taking it with me everywhere I go.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I got this stuff free to try right on time. I get headaches quite often. Luckily, lavender oil is really soothing for headaches. And it helps with relaxation and sleep - two things I'm not good at. Although this product isn't a miracle cure and I've made similar oil blends myself, it is very convenient and easy to use. I will probably purchase the other blends just to have these for on the go use.
Jessica W.
Wasco, CA
I really enjoyed this roll on! I applied it to my entire family including my two toddlers before bed. It had a very mild smell but was super soothing and relaxing. It's wasn't to oily and absorbed quickly. The roll on aspect was wonderful, I didn't have to worry about my hands being greasy after application!!
Mandee R.
Hawthorne, CA
When I opened my Splash VoxBox from Influenster, I was extremely excited to try this essential oil!! The only oil I use right now is Tea Tree for my scalp and cleaning around the house. This Lavender oil is incredible <3 I use it on my wrists and under my chin right before bed to relax me. I absolutely love it! Thank you for sending it to me and I shall be ordering another in the near future.
Amanda T.
Freeland, MI
I absolutely love this product. I've never used any type of essential oils but have heard great things; I'm definitely glad I got this in my box. The lavender scent is so soothing and relaxing. It dries well on the skin and doesn't feel sticky or oily at all. (I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. The views and/or opinions expressed are my own.)
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.