BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this little roll on! I keep it in my purse with me for when I need some relaxation or I just want to freshen up and smell nice! The scent is great too, not too strong! Doesn't quite last as long as I would like, but that might have to do with the oils in my skin acting on it too! Overall, I really enjoy this product & am glad to have gotten it to try from my #splashvoxbox!
Madison G.
Madison G.
I recently got this Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On in my Vox box and it is awesome. I love how convenient it is. It's small so it fits in any purse or bag. It rolls on nicely with no drag and has a wonderful scent. The lavender definitely helps calm me when anxiety sets in. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has anxiety/stress. It's always worth a try!
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
I received this complimentary via the #Splash VoxBox.  This is my first time ever using an Aroma Therapy Essential Oil, and I am in love with the scent. At times throughout the day, I feel stressed out, I just roll this on, the key points as listed on the bottle.  It isn't oily at all.  The packaging is extremely convenient, I just toss in my purse and roll on when needed.
Sara A.
Sara A.
San Diego, CA
I have never used essential oils or aromatherapy before but have always heard good things from friends who do. I really enjoyed this little roller ball, it was convenient and I had it on my nightstand and would apply it before bed. It really helped me relax especially during a stressful and busy period of my life. The scent is great, it's convenient, and it did help me relax!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
The Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On was a great addition to this box! I use it every night before I go to bed. Lavender has always been a relaxing method of mine and I actually own a different, more expensive brand which this one comes very close to being the same! The oil does not leave a residue on your skin (I put it on my wrists and on my temples) and it has a long lasting, wonderful smell. For those who like essential oils and incense I would highly recommend trying this product after a long day or work or before bed.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Sweeny, TX
Talk about calming! Lol. Swear everytime I put this on, it's like it was made for me. It puts me at ease through whatever may be growing on through the day. I love it so much. I even let my grandmother try and she loved it. She came from out of town I nearly had to watch her, she really wanted this stuff. But any who, I highly recommend this to anyone in need of relaxation!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
This is okay. I like it and it's been calming putting it on my wrists. The scent doesn't last long. I have never tried anything like this in the past so I'm not sure how it compares to other brands. I would recommend it to someone who wants something calming they can carry in their purse. I'm not a big perfume person so this is nice to have a little scent without it being too strong.
Anne O.
Anne O.
Burke, VA
I have always wanted to get into essential oils but didn't know where to start. It seems like everyone is an expert at which ones to use! I received the lavender one in the splash vox box to try for free. This one smells so relaxing and the scent lasts for a long time! I like the convenient roller ball style so it doesn't get everywhere like the regular type of bottle. I like to apply this before bed
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
I really loved the fresh lavender scent of the Nature's Origin Aromatherapy. I was looking for a lavender essential oil that was 100% pure and quality assured, and this one fits the bill! I received complementary to try. I had a rough day at work the day I got the oil in and was able to test out its calming abilities immediately. It is a great oil, and I will buy it again!
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
I was really excited to find a sample of the lavender oil roll on in my infuenster box! I use lavender oil nightly before going to bed. It helps relax me for a good night of sleep! I have previously used a standard small bottle of lavender oil that you pour out and often find I pour too much, wasting it. I like that this one is a roll on, to give you just the right amount.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.