BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Carly F.
I love the idea of this product! I haven't used it long enough to notice any effects from it but I love the lavender essential oils in it!
Krista S.
Coventry Twp, OH
The lavender roll on by natures origin Smells so amazing! I am Absolutely in love with this product and can't wait to try the peppermint!!
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
This is a perfect mess free essential oil! You simply roll the essential oil on your wrists, chest, and temples for a perfect nights sleep!
Donnetta H.
I really enjoyed this product. The sent is really soothing and not overwhelming. It smells good and it's easy to apply throughout the day.
Samantha M.
I am not big on essential oils but I loved the smell that was given to me! It was so calming and I loved putting it on when I was stressed.
Adrianna B.
Philmont, NY
This rollerball smells amazing and is a serious help unwinding before bed! It is such a calming scent and has not irritated my skin at all
Nicole I.
Love this oil. I have anxiety and this is definitely a stress reliever. I use it as aroma therapy and drop a couple of drops into my bath.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill , TN
Love the aromatherapy roll on Lavender! It's so easy to use and smells amazing! I have received this product for free for an honest review!
Maicy G.
Logan, UT
I love the roll on form that it came in! It made it super easy to use and convenient. I also loved the benefits that using lavender has!
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
This stuff smells so good. It says you can put it on your rist,your temples,or on the back of your neck and it makes you feel so relaxed.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.