BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Megan D.
Megan D.
Vale, NC
Nice product but not my fave. I prefer Young Living for my essential oils since they are pure. However, this one was a nice substitute

Faith B.
Faith B.
I love lavender oil and the health effects it provides so this was great! Rolls on easy and you can smell it but it doesn't overpower.
Haley C.
Haley C.
W Bloomfield, MI
It smells really nice and I have not tried it just yet but I am very excited to. I intend on using it if I have headaches before bed
Paula Q.
Paula Q.
The scent of this is everything I ever want. Just the scent is enough to calm me down and I got this for free to try out through  Influenster!
RaeAnn S.
RaeAnn S.
This smells amazing. I love to put it on in the evening and just wear it around the house. It makes me feel calmer, and more relaxed.
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Florissant , MO
Smells amazing and will have you feeling like you are at a spa day. Its roll on so it's easy to apply. I love it, highly recommended
Kaylin M.
Kaylin M.
Love the lavender smell it's soothing the oil helped me relax more after putting my baby to bed helps more with a bath and lit candles
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
I love this! It smells so amazing and rolls on quite well too. I got this for free as a sample for testing purposes from influenster
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Toms River, NJ
I would absolutely repurchase this product. This product reduces stress. This product makes you feel relaxed physically and mentally
Clara N.
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO
I loved the size of this sample and the rollerball design really adds to the functionality of an essential oil, however lavender is not my favorite by any means.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.