BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Krista S.
Coventry Twp, OH
The lavender roll on by natures origin Smells so amazing! I am Absolutely in love with this product and can't wait to try the peppermint!!
Kylie I.
Spring Hill, TN
Love the aromatherapy roll on Lavender! It's so easy to use and smells amazing! I have received this product for free for an honest review!
Samantha M.
I am not big on essential oils but I loved the smell that was given to me! It was so calming and I loved putting it on when I was stressed.
Carly F.
I love the idea of this product! I haven't used it long enough to notice any effects from it but I love the lavender essential oils in it!
Nicole I.
Love this oil. I have anxiety and this is definitely a stress reliever. I use it as aroma therapy and drop a couple of drops into my bath.
Mary H.
Bowling Green, OH
I'm not normally someone who uses oils for stress and sleep related issues. This product helped me see that sometimes they might even work!
Caitlin F.
This essential oil smells amazing and doesn't fade away very fast. I highly suggest it and Natures Origin is a great deal for the product!
Adrianna B.
Philmont, NY
This rollerball smells amazing and is a serious help unwinding before bed! It is such a calming scent and has not irritated my skin at all
Donnetta H.
I really enjoyed this product. The sent is really soothing and not overwhelming. It smells good and it's easy to apply throughout the day.
Elizabeth B.
Deland, FL
The product smells great and I like the compact roll on tube but the relaxation only last for about a minute and then the scent goes away.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.