BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
This is a perfect mess free essential oil! You simply roll the essential oil on your wrists, chest, and temples for a perfect nights sleep!
Caitlin F.
This essential oil smells amazing and doesn't fade away very fast. I highly suggest it and Natures Origin is a great deal for the product!
Samantha M.
I am not big on essential oils but I loved the smell that was given to me! It was so calming and I loved putting it on when I was stressed.
Carly F.
I love the idea of this product! I haven't used it long enough to notice any effects from it but I love the lavender essential oils in it!
Donnetta H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoyed this product. The sent is really soothing and not overwhelming. It smells good and it's easy to apply throughout the day.
Adrianna B.
Philmont, NY
This rollerball smells amazing and is a serious help unwinding before bed! It is such a calming scent and has not irritated my skin at all
Kylie I.
Spring Hill, TN
Love the aromatherapy roll on Lavender! It's so easy to use and smells amazing! I have received this product for free for an honest review!
Krista S.
Coventry Twp, OH
The lavender roll on by natures origin Smells so amazing! I am Absolutely in love with this product and can't wait to try the peppermint!!
Mary H.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not normally someone who uses oils for stress and sleep related issues. This product helped me see that sometimes they might even work!
Nicole I.
Love this oil. I have anxiety and this is definitely a stress reliever. I use it as aroma therapy and drop a couple of drops into my bath.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On