BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

NATHALY R.
Weston, FL
IM NOT FAN OF THIS KIND OF PRODUCTS. SMELL IS A LITTLE TOO STRONG FOR ME. I RECEIVED THIS THANKS TO INFLUENSTER. I APPLY IT ON MY JEWELRY
jazmin a.
I really liked it but the smell is to strong but it's nice , would be better if the smell wasn't as strong but I really like the rolling ball
Lauren G.
Smelled nice and easy to use but the fragrance wasn't long lasting. I received this product to review and would purchase it myself probably.
Holly P.
This is my personal opinion because I am not a big fan of oils and aromatherapy. I'm sure it's great for those who enjoy that, but I did not.
Heaven D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This product smells absolutely amazing. I'm so happy to have it. I put it on before I go to bed at night. It helps me go to sleep right away.
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Smells amazing! Love that it's a roll on great for application because a little goes a long way. I always get tons of compliments with it on.
Alexa A.
Carlisle, OH
Love this oil. Its perfect for throwing in your purse to use on the go. The lavender scent is great and gives a sense of peace and calmness.
Elizabeth B.
Deland, FL
The product smells great and I like the compact roll on tube but the relaxation only last for about a minute and then the scent goes away.
Louise B.
Davie, FL
This calming lavender scented aromatherapy roll-on fromNature’s Origin brightens up my day every day! #SplashVoxBox #contest #IndulgePurely
Caitlin F.
This essential oil smells amazing and doesn't fade away very fast. I highly suggest it and Natures Origin is a great deal for the product!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.