BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Kingsland, GA
I love that this oil came in a roller bottle! It's easy to use and so handy! The smell is AMAZING and lasts! My daughter loves it also!
Presley O.
Presley O.
Gaithersburg, MD
I been using this at night and I have been getting the best night sleep. It just relaxes my body and helps me get the rest I need.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product. The lavender smell is very relaxing. I like to use this at night when I get out of the shower. I would recommend this to a friend!
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Holland , MI
I love this! I had never heard of roll on essential oils before and now that I know I'm hooked! It actually works! And smells amazing.
Nadja C.
Nadja C.
For me the scent didn't last too long. I think if I use it in a bath or in the shower it will last longer for me than using it regular
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Jacksonville, NC
Rolls on well and smells really good. Use this before going to work and throughout the day to reduce stress. My teacher used to give us lavender lotion before we took our tests
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
This smells soooo good!! So far I'm loving it. Hoping the lavender helps me relax. This is hopefully something I'll continue to love.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This product was a great and easy essential application. The oils helped soothe me to sleep, but also was a lovely scent for the day.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX
I really like the smell of this. It really works on calming me & making me relax. It's is one of the better essential oils I've tried.
Kara G.
Kara G.
New Hartford, CT
Love this product! I've never owned any essential oils but it's amazing how calming/soothing the lavender is on my wrist in the morning!!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.