BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Megan D.
Vale, NC
Nice product but not my fave. I prefer Young Living for my essential oils since they are pure. However, this one was a nice substitute

T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Smells amazing! Love that it's a roll on great for application because a little goes a long way. I always get tons of compliments with it on.
Lora R.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Smells so good! Usually essential oils give me a headache however this one is so light and the perfect scent! Can't wait to use it every day!
Holly P.
This is my personal opinion because I am not a big fan of oils and aromatherapy. I'm sure it's great for those who enjoy that, but I did not.
Alexa A.
Carlisle, OH
Love this oil. Its perfect for throwing in your purse to use on the go. The lavender scent is great and gives a sense of peace and calmness.
jazmin a.
I really liked it but the smell is to strong but it's nice , would be better if the smell wasn't as strong but I really like the rolling ball
NATHALY R.
Weston, FL
IM NOT FAN OF THIS KIND OF PRODUCTS. SMELL IS A LITTLE TOO STRONG FOR ME. I RECEIVED THIS THANKS TO INFLUENSTER. I APPLY IT ON MY JEWELRY
Heaven D.
Buford, GA
This product smells absolutely amazing. I'm so happy to have it. I put it on before I go to bed at night. It helps me go to sleep right away.
Lauren G.
Smelled nice and easy to use but the fragrance wasn't long lasting. I received this product to review and would purchase it myself probably.
Louise B.
Davie, FL
This calming lavender scented aromatherapy roll-on fromNature’s Origin brightens up my day every day! #SplashVoxBox #contest #IndulgePurely
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.