BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Miranda M.
Indianapolis, IN
I thought this product was nice! It smells great - I love lavender anything. I am not big into oils, but I thought it did assist in relaxation.
jazmin a.
I really liked it but the smell is to strong but it's nice , would be better if the smell wasn't as strong but I really like the rolling ball
Alexa A.
Carlisle, OH
Love this oil. Its perfect for throwing in your purse to use on the go. The lavender scent is great and gives a sense of peace and calmness.
Heaven D.
Buford, GA
This product smells absolutely amazing. I'm so happy to have it. I put it on before I go to bed at night. It helps me go to sleep right away.
Nathaly R.
Weston, FL
IM NOT FAN OF THIS KIND OF PRODUCTS. SMELL IS A LITTLE TOO STRONG FOR ME. I RECEIVED THIS THANKS TO INFLUENSTER. I APPLY IT ON MY JEWELRY
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Smells amazing! Love that it's a roll on great for application because a little goes a long way. I always get tons of compliments with it on.
Lauren G.
Smelled nice and easy to use but the fragrance wasn't long lasting. I received this product to review and would purchase it myself probably.
Lora R.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Smells so good! Usually essential oils give me a headache however this one is so light and the perfect scent! Can't wait to use it every day!
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
I love to roll this on before bed. It just gives you a calm and peaceful feeling. I recommend this to anyone who has problems falling asleep.
Holly P.
This is my personal opinion because I am not a big fan of oils and aromatherapy. I'm sure it's great for those who enjoy that, but I did not.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On