BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Megan D.
Vale, NC
Nice product but not my fave. I prefer Young Living for my essential oils since they are pure. However, this one was a nice substitute

Taylor U.
Newnan, GA
This stuff smells so good and is super helpful in the relaxation process. I roll a little onto my pillows and my wrists before I sleep at night
Kymbrli D.
Lubbock, TX
Loving this lavender roll on oil! Smells amazing and is easy to use! Git it in my Splash Vox Box complimentary of influenster to try for free!
Rachel L.
Brewster, MA
I received this product as a free trial and I absolutely love it so much that I may go buy myself another bottle. It's so calming and pleasant.
BrieAnne B.
GILLETTE, WY
this was nice! I love lavender, because it is so calming and I like to put it on before bed. I honestly don't know what it is really for though
Melody C.
El Paso, TX
Amazing product scent is very lavenderish I love how calming it is and how relaxing it makes you feel, the way it rolls on to the skin as well
Jackie G.
Very calming. I put this on at the end of my day and have found that it is very calming. The scent is just right. Not too strong, not too dull.
Lindi P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I'm all about Oils and especially this one! Best smell! Helps you sleep and a great price for such great quality! I will be buying every scent!
Beth C.
Morristown , TN
I haven't been big on essential oils but this one has grown on me. Easy to put on and not a horribly strong smell. It's relaxing and pleasant.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
It smells wonderful and last so long. Put it on about 2 hours ago and can still smell It. My mom loves it also so ill probably give it to her.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On