BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Megan D.
Vale, NC
Nice product but not my fave. I prefer Young Living for my essential oils since they are pure. However, this one was a nice substitute

Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
I love roll on essientials oils and this one is perfect for me! I felt so relaxed after i put it behind my ears and Im so glad I got this
Beth C.
Morristown, TN
I haven't been big on essential oils but this one has grown on me. Easy to put on and not a horribly strong smell. It's relaxing and pleasant.
Lindi P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I'm all about Oils and especially this one! Best smell! Helps you sleep and a great price for such great quality! I will be buying every scent!
Rachel L.
Brewster, MA
I received this product as a free trial and I absolutely love it so much that I may go buy myself another bottle. It's so calming and pleasant.
Miranda M.
I thought this product was nice! It smells great - I love lavender anything. I am not big into oils, but I thought it did assist in relaxation.
Melody C.
El Paso, TX
Amazing product scent is very lavenderish I love how calming it is and how relaxing it makes you feel, the way it rolls on to the skin as well
Taylor U.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff smells so good and is super helpful in the relaxation process. I roll a little onto my pillows and my wrists before I sleep at night
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
It smells wonderful and last so long. Put it on about 2 hours ago and can still smell It. My mom loves it also so ill probably give it to her.
Holly P.
This is my personal opinion because I am not a big fan of oils and aromatherapy. I'm sure it's great for those who enjoy that, but I did not.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.