BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product! I received it right before going on vacation. After applying it every night, I slept amazing. Would highly recommend - easy to apply and smells great.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I will definitely be purchasing more of this once I run out, knocks my daughter right out at night! Lovely scent that's lasts for hours!
Tomia B.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
This smells so good. I love the lavender scent. First time user and I was very pleased. I received this in my VoxBox and I think I will definitely go and buy this soon!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Goes on very light and airy. Doesn't leave residue on your wrist after application but is absorbed quickly leaving behind a fresh scent.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI
I got this for free through the Splash Vox Box and I really like the lavender scent. Lavender has always been one of my favorite scents!
Maicy G.
Maicy G.
Logan , UT
I love the roll on form that it came in! It made it super easy to use and convenient. I also loved the benefits that using lavender has!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Fargo , ND
This product is perfect for traveling or to carry in your purse. It also has an amazing smell to it but not over powering! Definitely worth a try for others.
Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI
I love essential oils and lavender is my absolute favorite. It lasts long on my skin and is the perfect amount of scent to it. I LOVE IT
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Bowie, MD
Super soothing scent and easy to use. I'm not one who normally likes lavender scented things, but this essential oil is super soothing.
Salma P.
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
The Smell is so relaxing and it is so helpful for a stressful day. I love it and recommend it. The bottle is small enough to carry around but big enough to last you quite a bit.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.