BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Adrianna B.
Adrianna B.
Philmont, NY
This rollerball smells amazing and is a serious help unwinding before bed! It is such a calming scent and has not irritated my skin at all
Donnetta H.
Donnetta H.
I really enjoyed this product. The sent is really soothing and not overwhelming. It smells good and it's easy to apply throughout the day.
Holly P.
Holly P.
This is my personal opinion because I am not a big fan of oils and aromatherapy. I'm sure it's great for those who enjoy that, but I did not.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
This stuff smells so good. It says you can put it on your rist,your temples,or on the back of your neck and it makes you feel so relaxed.
Alexis n.
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ
I don't feel like it does anything for me. It doesn't help me become more clam and i stopped using it after 2 weeks. I do love the smell.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Austin, TX
I love this product! It smells absolutely amazing. I'm not for sure if essential oils actually work, but I'm convinced I feel relaxed after using this product.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Corona, CA
I think this is a decent quality rollerball. I am personally not a huge fan of lavender so I do not feel like I can't give a 100% review.
Holly  B.
Holly B.
Springfield , MO
Super amazing I loved this product I will uses it again. It was relaxing and just awesome! I will recommend this to everyone. I can't wait to get more of this.
Carly F.
Carly F.
I love the idea of this product! I haven't used it long enough to notice any effects from it but I love the lavender essential oils in it!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I really love the smell of this but I definitely didn't notice it to be specifically relaxing.  The thing I really liked was the application method.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.