BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Hayley K.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love essential oils! This lavender is so great for destressing. You just rub it on and go! I'm glad I got to test it through the #splashvoxbox
Chappell R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Easy application and smell was non artificial. I would definitely purchase this product and others by them. I use nightly to help me fall asleep.
Rachael V.
Avondale, AZ
I love the easy roll on bottle and the smell is amazing!! I would definitely get more scents from them and can't wait to see how the others are!
Nicole N.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love love loveeee essential oils! Great size for a sample and the smell of lavender is just great and fills up a room! Loved it in my diffuser!
Ryann D.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the scent. Roll on is a great idea but I would like some way to screw off top to use the oil other than the roll on. Overall seems great.
Kassy R.
Brownsville, TX
This is my first time trying this type of oil and I really enjoy it. Smells amazing. Pretty bottle. It sure does help with soothing and calming.
Erica C.
Redlands, CA
Loooove the lavender oil. It's smells great. And makes me feel relaxed and actually works to put me to sleep. Plus I use it on the kids as well.
BrieAnne B.
Gillette, WY
this was nice! I love lavender, because it is so calming and I like to put it on before bed. I honestly don't know what it is really for though
Kymbrli D.
Lubbock, TX
Loving this lavender roll on oil! Smells amazing and is easy to use! Git it in my Splash Vox Box complimentary of influenster to try for free!
Jackie G.
Very calming. I put this on at the end of my day and have found that it is very calming. The scent is just right. Not too strong, not too dull.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.