BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jeneva E.
Concord , CA
I love this oil. It makes my skin so smooth and soft. I apply it every night. Thank you influenster for giving me the oppportunity to try this oil!
Ashanti W.
I recieved this product free from influenster for test review purposes. The smell was very calm and the suggested points of placement were helpful.
Iris C.
Avondale, AZ
I love the scent, it feels comfortable and it's not sticky. I only put it behind my ears. This product is so different I never used one until now.
Tiffany N.
San Diego, CA
I think this product is really great for people who are into aroma therapy! The lavender is quite calming and is great for before bed to calm down.
Kristian M.
Altus, OK
Absolutely love love my free sample Influenster sent me. It smells fabulous. It's such a handy little bottle for a quick application and on the go
Aimee B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Natures origin lavender roll on oil is so soothing! I love how long lasting it is, including the smell. The roll on bottle is very convenient also.
Amy l.
Very calming. I love the smell and how it calms me down when I use it. I also roll some on my pillow at night and it helps me sleep. Great product.
Nicole N.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love love loveeee essential oils! Great size for a sample and the smell of lavender is just great and fills up a room! Loved it in my diffuser!
Chappell R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Easy application and smell was non artificial. I would definitely purchase this product and others by them. I use nightly to help me fall asleep.
Eva C.
Smells very lavandery . calming in a way. Wish it was more gentle. But it does work great for those little imperfections or for a great spa day.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.