BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
This is a perfect mess free essential oil! You simply roll the essential oil on your wrists, chest, and temples for a perfect nights sleep!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Smelled nice and easy to use but the fragrance wasn't long lasting. I received this product to review and would purchase it myself probably.
NATHALY R.
NATHALY R.
Weston, FL
IM NOT FAN OF THIS KIND OF PRODUCTS. SMELL IS A LITTLE TOO STRONG FOR ME. I RECEIVED THIS THANKS TO INFLUENSTER. I APPLY IT ON MY JEWELRY
Michaela K.
Michaela K.
Naugatuck, CT
I am a huge fan of essential oil's! Lavender is actually my favorite scent and I am so glad that I received this product for free from Influenster !
Janelle H.
Janelle H.
Huntingburg, IN
I tried this product for free from my #SplashVoxBox and it smells so good! I rolled it behind my ears and on my wrists and it smells so fresh throughout the day!
Krista S.
Krista S.
Akron, OH
The lavender roll on by natures origin Smells so amazing! I am Absolutely in love with this product and can't wait to try the peppermint!!
Emily F.
Emily F.
selmer, TN
I love this so much! I rub it on my temples and wrist through out the day to keep calm and put it on my baby's feet and neck to help him sleep, it does wonders!
Nicole I.
Nicole I.
Love this oil. I have anxiety and this is definitely a stress reliever. I use it as aroma therapy and drop a couple of drops into my bath.
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
I love roll on essientials oils and this one is perfect for me! I felt so relaxed after i put it behind my ears and Im so glad I got this
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
This essential oil smells amazing and doesn't fade away very fast. I highly suggest it and Natures Origin is a great deal for the product!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.