BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Taylor G.
Lake charles, LA
I was so happy to receive this product . It smells so good and relaxing . I actually used it for my birth bag . I like the fact that it's roll on .
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
I loved the smell of this product! I received it in a voxbox but I'm definitely buying it again! It wasn't to strong but you could still smell it.
Ashanti W.
I recieved this product free from influenster for test review purposes. The smell was very calm and the suggested points of placement were helpful.
Jeneva E.
Concord , CA
I love this oil. It makes my skin so smooth and soft. I apply it every night. Thank you influenster for giving me the oppportunity to try this oil!
Tiffany N.
San Diego, CA
I think this product is really great for people who are into aroma therapy! The lavender is quite calming and is great for before bed to calm down.
Skylyn S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how easily it rolls on with no problem, but I do feel like it has a little different weird smell. In the end though it does smell soothing.
Kelly G.
Newark , NJ
Are usually don't like the smell of lavender but I put this roll-on every night on my wrists and on my neck because it feels and smells relaxing
Catherine H.
Houma, LA
Great scent. Very strong at first. But doesn't stay on for long or stay strong for long. Definitely liked it for the time that I could smell it!
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not sure what this is supposed to do exactly.. but read it would help falling asleep. Tried it, no difference at all, but the smell is pleasant.
Tonya M.
Lititz, PA
My son is super active so I used it earlier today to calm him down, and he loved it! It made him feel nice and relaxed. We love the lavender oil
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.