BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Iris C.
Avondale, AZ
I love the scent, it feels comfortable and it's not sticky. I only put it behind my ears. This product is so different I never used one until now.
Tiffany N.
San Diego, CA
I think this product is really great for people who are into aroma therapy! The lavender is quite calming and is great for before bed to calm down.
Kristian M.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Absolutely love love my free sample Influenster sent me. It smells fabulous. It's such a handy little bottle for a quick application and on the go
Amy l.
Very calming. I love the smell and how it calms me down when I use it. I also roll some on my pillow at night and it helps me sleep. Great product.
Skylyn S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how easily it rolls on with no problem, but I do feel like it has a little different weird smell. In the end though it does smell soothing.
Olga Z.
Clackamas, OR
Love this lavender roll on essential oil. Very relaxing. Usually put it on my wrists and a lol on my temples. Definitely more calming and relaxing
Adreyan C.
Richmond, VA
I used this a few times and i didn't really get the purpose of it BUT I love the smell of lavender so it gets three stars just for smelling bomb af
Chappell R.
Whitestown, IN
Easy application and smell was non artificial. I would definitely purchase this product and others by them. I use nightly to help me fall asleep.
Ryann D.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the scent. Roll on is a great idea but I would like some way to screw off top to use the oil other than the roll on. Overall seems great.
Kassy R.
Brownsville, TX
This is my first time trying this type of oil and I really enjoy it. Smells amazing. Pretty bottle. It sure does help with soothing and calming.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On