BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Michaela K.
Naugatuck, CT
I am a huge fan of essential oil's! Lavender is actually my favorite scent and I am so glad that I received this product for free from Influenster !
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
I love this! I felt very relaxed after using it and loved the roll on tub! It smells like a spa and it was an awesome plus to my Vox box I received!
Alicia J.
Lowell, MA
Essential oils are a new thing for me but the lavender one is pretty nice. It has a relaxing scent to it. I'm eager to continue to use it more often
Brandi C.
Norton, VA
I love my lavender oil! I use lavender to help with restless legs and the roller ball was perfect for applying! I will be buying peppermint as well.
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
I loved the smell of this product! I received it in a voxbox but I'm definitely buying it again! It wasn't to strong but you could still smell it.
Taylor G.
Lake Charles , LA
I was so happy to receive this product . It smells so good and relaxing . I actually used it for my birth bag . I like the fact that it's roll on .
Kasey H.
I'm so in love with the smell of this product. It has such a calming effect. It's easy to apply and very long lasting. I would definitely recommend
Jeneva E.
Concord , CA
I love this oil. It makes my skin so smooth and soft. I apply it every night. Thank you influenster for giving me the oppportunity to try this oil!
Aimee B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Natures origin lavender roll on oil is so soothing! I love how long lasting it is, including the smell. The roll on bottle is very convenient also.
Ashanti W.
I recieved this product free from influenster for test review purposes. The smell was very calm and the suggested points of placement were helpful.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On