BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Michaela K.
Naugatuck, CT
I am a huge fan of essential oil's! Lavender is actually my favorite scent and I am so glad that I received this product for free from Influenster !
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
I love this! I felt very relaxed after using it and loved the roll on tub! It smells like a spa and it was an awesome plus to my Vox box I received!
Alicia J.
Lowell, MA
Essential oils are a new thing for me but the lavender one is pretty nice. It has a relaxing scent to it. I'm eager to continue to use it more often
Brandi C.
Norton, VA
I love my lavender oil! I use lavender to help with restless legs and the roller ball was perfect for applying! I will be buying peppermint as well.
Adreyan C.
Richmond, VA
I used this a few times and i didn't really get the purpose of it BUT I love the smell of lavender so it gets three stars just for smelling bomb af
Taylor G.
Lake Charles , LA
I was so happy to receive this product . It smells so good and relaxing . I actually used it for my birth bag . I like the fact that it's roll on .
Olga Z.
Clackamas, OR
Love this lavender roll on essential oil. Very relaxing. Usually put it on my wrists and a lol on my temples. Definitely more calming and relaxing
Kasey H.
I'm so in love with the smell of this product. It has such a calming effect. It's easy to apply and very long lasting. I would definitely recommend
Jeneva E.
Concord , CA
I love this oil. It makes my skin so smooth and soft. I apply it every night. Thank you influenster for giving me the oppportunity to try this oil!
Ashanti W.
I recieved this product free from influenster for test review purposes. The smell was very calm and the suggested points of placement were helpful.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.