BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Michaela K.
Naugatuck, CT
I am a huge fan of essential oil's! Lavender is actually my favorite scent and I am so glad that I received this product for free from Influenster !
Brandi C.
Norton, VA
I love my lavender oil! I use lavender to help with restless legs and the roller ball was perfect for applying! I will be buying peppermint as well.
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
I love this! I felt very relaxed after using it and loved the roll on tub! It smells like a spa and it was an awesome plus to my Vox box I received!
Adreyan C.
Richmond, VA
I used this a few times and i didn't really get the purpose of it BUT I love the smell of lavender so it gets three stars just for smelling bomb af
Kristian M.
Altus, OK
Absolutely love love my free sample Influenster sent me. It smells fabulous. It's such a handy little bottle for a quick application and on the go
Kasey H.
I'm so in love with the smell of this product. It has such a calming effect. It's easy to apply and very long lasting. I would definitely recommend
Amy l.
Very calming. I love the smell and how it calms me down when I use it. I also roll some on my pillow at night and it helps me sleep. Great product.
Iris C.
Avondale, AZ
I love the scent, it feels comfortable and it's not sticky. I only put it behind my ears. This product is so different I never used one until now.
Olga Z.
Clackamas, OR
Love this lavender roll on essential oil. Very relaxing. Usually put it on my wrists and a lol on my temples. Definitely more calming and relaxing
Aimee B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Natures origin lavender roll on oil is so soothing! I love how long lasting it is, including the smell. The roll on bottle is very convenient also.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.