BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Lora R.
Lora R.
Orlando, FL
Smells so good! Usually essential oils give me a headache however this one is so light and the perfect scent! Can't wait to use it every day!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
I thought this product was nice! It smells great - I love lavender anything. I am not big into oils, but I thought it did assist in relaxation.
Adrian L.
Adrian L.
Very strong smell that sticks with you all night! Helps aid in sleeping especially for the little ones! Love to roll this on my pulse points. It's perfect to keep at the side of your bed. I would recommend this!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Glen Burnie, MD
Fabulous scent! Love to bring this to work to keep at my desk. I roll it behind my ears and in between my wrists. I think it is a perfect travel size.
Erica Jane C.
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
Like falling in love!

I find this smell to be so powerful on me that it's almost like falling in love! It's delicious. Lavender Essential Oil is particularly fragrant. It is everything I want in a lavender oil without triggering any allergic reaction, as happens with some other oils (more cheaply made products) Natures Origin Aromatherapy is absolutely amazing, I love this oil and I will be purchasing it again and again.
Heaven D.
Heaven D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This product smells absolutely amazing. I'm so happy to have it. I put it on before I go to bed at night. It helps me go to sleep right away.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I am not big on essential oils but I loved the smell that was given to me! It was so calming and I loved putting it on when I was stressed.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Bowling Green, OH
I'm not normally someone who uses oils for stress and sleep related issues. This product helped me see that sometimes they might even work!
Kylie I.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill , TN
Love the aromatherapy roll on Lavender! It's so easy to use and smells amazing! I have received this product for free for an honest review!
Louise B.
Louise B.
Davie, FL
This calming lavender scented aromatherapy roll-on fromNature’s Origin brightens up my day every day! #SplashVoxBox #contest #IndulgePurely
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.