BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Very calming. I put this on at the end of my day and have found that it is very calming. The scent is just right. Not too strong, not too dull.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Union , NJ
Are usually don't like the smell of lavender but I put this roll-on every night on my wrists and on my neck because it feels and smells relaxing
Mia H.
Mia H.
Drexel Hill, PA
This product is amazing amazing amazing the smell is amazing it has a claiming effect to it , the package is nice the amount they give is good. It is definitely worth the purchase I highly recommend this product
BrieAnne B.
BrieAnne B.
Gillette, WY
this was nice! I love lavender, because it is so calming and I like to put it on before bed. I honestly don't know what it is really for though
Kymbrli D.
Kymbrli D.
Lubbock, TX
Loving this lavender roll on oil! Smells amazing and is easy to use! Git it in my Splash Vox Box complimentary of influenster to try for free!
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
It smells wonderful and last so long. Put it on about 2 hours ago and can still smell It. My mom loves it also so ill probably give it to her.
jazmin a.
jazmin a.
I really liked it but the smell is to strong but it's nice , would be better if the smell wasn't as strong but I really like the rolling ball
T J.
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Smells amazing! Love that it's a roll on great for application because a little goes a long way. I always get tons of compliments with it on.
Britlea S.
Britlea S.
ALABAMA
I'm not a fan of lavender so I can't give an unbiased review. The concept is great. Super easy to use. Just wish I would have received a different oil.
Melody C.
Melody C.
El Paso, TX
Amazing product scent is very lavenderish I love how calming it is and how relaxing it makes you feel, the way it rolls on to the skin as well
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.