BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Daisy A.
mesa, AZ
I actually use this on days my anciety is expecially high and this definitely does the trick and allowing me to cool down. The scent is very pleasant!
Alyssa S.
Awesome! Love the smell! Definitely helps to relax me and lasts hours! I role it on my wrists before works and can smell it every time I move my hands.
Erica S.
Georgetown, LA
I've never been an oil fan, but I love lavender and I love it! Talk about relaxation and comfort. It is also very nice for my kid. Helps him a lot too
Courtney C.
Glen Burnie, MD
Fabulous scent! Love to bring this to work to keep at my desk. I roll it behind my ears and in between my wrists. I think it is a perfect travel size.
Nelly M.
Arverne, NY
I think the idea of having this in a roll on is super cool. It glides nicely. But I wasn't too fond of the scent. But the packaging is nice as durable.
Britlea S.
Boaz, AL
I'm not a fan of lavender so I can't give an unbiased review. The concept is great. Super easy to use. Just wish I would have received a different oil.
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Lavender is the best for rolling on right before bedtime. It smells great and really soothes the mind and body to help prepare for a good's night rest.
olivia b.
Newton, NC
Love the smell it gives. It's not too overpowering as I thought it might be. It definitely just is completely relaxing and eases your mind and spirit.
Lorryn Y.
I looooooooooove this product! Smells like heaven and super relaxing after a long day of work. I take a nice hot bath and rub some on and go to sleep!
Shelly L.
Clarksburg, WV
I do not like the smell of lavender. I find it very strong however this product did make me feel more relaxed during the day and even helped me sleep!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.