BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Nelly M.
Arverne, NY
I think the idea of having this in a roll on is super cool. It glides nicely. But I wasn't too fond of the scent. But the packaging is nice as durable.
Daisy A.
mesa, AZ
I actually use this on days my anciety is expecially high and this definitely does the trick and allowing me to cool down. The scent is very pleasant!
Erica S.
Georgetown, LA
I've never been an oil fan, but I love lavender and I love it! Talk about relaxation and comfort. It is also very nice for my kid. Helps him a lot too
Shelly L.
Clarksburg, WV
I do not like the smell of lavender. I find it very strong however this product did make me feel more relaxed during the day and even helped me sleep!
Alyssa S.
Awesome! Love the smell! Definitely helps to relax me and lasts hours! I role it on my wrists before works and can smell it every time I move my hands.
Lavinia D.
Spring, TX
Lavender is the best for rolling on right before bedtime. It smells great and really soothes the mind and body to help prepare for a good's night rest.
Britlea S.
Boaz, AL
I'm not a fan of lavender so I can't give an unbiased review. The concept is great. Super easy to use. Just wish I would have received a different oil.
Lorryn Y.
I looooooooooove this product! Smells like heaven and super relaxing after a long day of work. I take a nice hot bath and rub some on and go to sleep!
Alicia J.
Lowell, MA
Essential oils are a new thing for me but the lavender one is pretty nice. It has a relaxing scent to it. I'm eager to continue to use it more often
Michaela K.
Naugatuck, CT
I am a huge fan of essential oil's! Lavender is actually my favorite scent and I am so glad that I received this product for free from Influenster !
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.