BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Katie S.
Millville, NJ
Lavender essential oil is my go to oil. Some brands don't have strong scents while others are overbearing. This is perfect. I would use this brand again.
Broke B.
Bowie, MD
This stuff Smells so good. Love it fresh out the shower! It heros with relaxing before bed! I would definitely be a repeat user. Packaging was also nice.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I've never been one for aromatherapy, but I think I'm gonna have to get into it. I love lavender scented things, and this relaxes me so much. Total fan!
Isabel T.
Statesboro, GA
This was my first experience with essential oils and I think that this was a good experience. I put it on my wrists and behind my ears; I felt more calm.
Vanessa F.
Dubuque, IA
I love the scent of this however i feel like the oil was slightly sticky compared to other oils i have used. Other than that i really enjoy this product.
Laurel H.
Fort Worth, TX
Smelled great, like pure lavender. I felt like the amount in the roller was great, and it went on well. I actually put in my diaper bag to use on the go!
Paula Q.
The scent of this is everything I ever want. Just the scent is enough to calm me down and I got this for free to try out through  Influenster!
Anna C.
Elberton, GA
Love the way this smells! Lavender is one of my favorite scents so that's great, and I love that it is roll on as well! And the cutest packaging as well!
Lauren W.
I loved the lavender roll on. Definitely slept well the 1st night I used it and would recommend it to any one who needs a little help sleeping at night.
Lorryn Y.
I looooooooooove this product! Smells like heaven and super relaxing after a long day of work. I take a nice hot bath and rub some on and go to sleep!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.