BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Erica C.
Erica C.
Redlands, CA
Loooove the lavender oil. It's smells great. And makes me feel relaxed and actually works to put me to sleep. Plus I use it on the kids as well.
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Avondale, AZ
I love the easy roll on bottle and the smell is amazing!! I would definitely get more scents from them and can't wait to see how the others are!
Kacee C.
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not sure what this is supposed to do exactly.. but read it would help falling asleep. Tried it, no difference at all, but the smell is pleasant.
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
Brownsville, TX
This is my first time trying this type of oil and I really enjoy it. Smells amazing. Pretty bottle. It sure does help with soothing and calming.
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Omg I wear this everyday the lavender one is such an intoxicating aroma. I like to rub it on my wrist like if it was perfume it feels really nice. Nice scent. Very calming.
Joy K.
Joy K.
Gainesville, FL
I love the lavender scent! The rollerball works pretty well- not the best I've ever had. First time user, and I really enjoy it! Free from Influenster Splash Box. I would recommend to others.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Sulphur, LA
Such a smooth roll on application I was so excited to try it. I received it free and will definitely purchase again. The oil is so fragrant and the packaging is fabulous.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Chattaroy, WV
Easy to apply, can take it on the go, smells amazing, and makes you feel so calm and relaxed. I'm choosing to use mine to wind down after a long day of traveling. Love it
Taylor U.
Taylor U.
Newnan, GA
This stuff smells so good and is super helpful in the relaxation process. I roll a little onto my pillows and my wrists before I sleep at night
Lindi P.
Lindi P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I'm all about Oils and especially this one! Best smell! Helps you sleep and a great price for such great quality! I will be buying every scent!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.