BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Nony G.
Cincinnati, OH
Looove the smell of this. I just keep catching little scents of myself and it is so lovely!!! The scent is very calming. I got this item in my splash voxbox.
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH
It smells amazing! Recently, I've been more interested in essential oils and I'm so excited that I got some in my VoxBox to try for free. Thanks Influenster!
Shelby H.
Tulsa, OK
Wow! I had no idea how great this product would be. Lavender is one of my favorite calming scents, so rolling this on before sleep definitely helps to relax.
Ashley R.
I really love essential oils for relaxing and lavender is my favorite! It's super potent so the scent lasts and the roller ball is great for easy application
Megan T.
I love the smell of lavender! I am going to try and make the diy salt scrub that's on the card that came with it! I will give updates on how it turns out.
Alyssa H.
Leesburg , GA
I got this product for #free in my vox box and I must say it was fun! I enjoyed the smell and it was easy to apply. It never made a mess and I loved that.
Renee L.
Monroe , MI
I just recently got into using essential oils and I enjoy this product. Rolls on nicely and it's not to strong like most oils. I'll be using this product!
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
I wouldn't say this smell suited my personal taste exactly, but I genuinely felt like the smell was calming and long-lasting. Perfect for travel on the go.
Mary S.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product. The lavender smell is very relaxing. I like to use this at night when I get out of the shower. I would recommend this to a friend!
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I've never been one for aromatherapy, but I think I'm gonna have to get into it. I love lavender scented things, and this relaxes me so much. Total fan!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.