BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Foley, AL
This product was complimentary and smells amazing!!! I've used it for a few weeks now and I can tell a difference in my stress levels! I absolutely love this and will recommend to anyone. It's totally worth trying.
Sydni S.
Sydni S.
Lavender essential oils are one of my favorites! I love aromatherapy. Lavender oil is so calming. I love that it's for the planet and how it's produced. I certainly enjoyed this❤
Skylyn S.
Skylyn S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how easily it rolls on with no problem, but I do feel like it has a little different weird smell. In the end though it does smell soothing.
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
I'm so in love with the smell of this product. It has such a calming effect. It's easy to apply and very long lasting. I would definitely recommend
Iris C.
Iris C.
Avondale, AZ
I love the scent, it feels comfortable and it's not sticky. I only put it behind my ears. This product is so different I never used one until now.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Ehrenberg, AZ
At first I didn't know what it was since I had never heard of it, but it's really soothing and i love the scent and that it's not a strong one either. I love trying new things!
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
I love this! I felt very relaxed after using it and loved the roll on tub! It smells like a spa and it was an awesome plus to my Vox box I received!
Allison M.
Allison M.
i was very curious when i got this in my Splash VoxBox tbh. the roller ball i love for easy application and i love the lavender scent! really light and nice for everyday use!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Not too "oily" for an oil and the application is super easy! Smells amazing and so relaxing my husband even wanted to roll some on! Definitely want to try the peppermint now.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love essential oils! This lavender is so great for destressing. You just rub it on and go! I'm glad I got to test it through the #splashvoxbox
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.