BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Danielle B.
Saint Cloud, MN
This product is perfect for traveling or to carry in your purse. It also has an amazing smell to it but not over powering! Definitely worth a try for others.
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH
It smells amazing! Recently, I've been more interested in essential oils and I'm so excited that I got some in my VoxBox to try for free. Thanks Influenster!
Nony G.
Cincinnati, OH
Looove the smell of this. I just keep catching little scents of myself and it is so lovely!!! The scent is very calming. I got this item in my splash voxbox.
Shelby H.
Tulsa, OK
Wow! I had no idea how great this product would be. Lavender is one of my favorite calming scents, so rolling this on before sleep definitely helps to relax.
Lauren J.
Great scent and package! I love complimentary new products. I would definitely recommend this product to relax after a long day. Perfect size and information
Alyssa H.
Leesburg , GA
I got this product for #free in my vox box and I must say it was fun! I enjoyed the smell and it was easy to apply. It never made a mess and I loved that.
Megan T.
I love the smell of lavender! I am going to try and make the diy salt scrub that's on the card that came with it! I will give updates on how it turns out.
Renee L.
Monroe, MI
I just recently got into using essential oils and I enjoy this product. Rolls on nicely and it's not to strong like most oils. I'll be using this product!
Mary S.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product. The lavender smell is very relaxing. I like to use this at night when I get out of the shower. I would recommend this to a friend!
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
I wouldn't say this smell suited my personal taste exactly, but I genuinely felt like the smell was calming and long-lasting. Perfect for travel on the go.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On