BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Karson E.
Harrisonville , MO
I have used other lavender oils and nothing compares to natures origin! The lavender is wonderful and there's soo much product! The bottle is perfect! Love it!
Jessica P.
Austin, TX
I love this product! It smells absolutely amazing. I'm not for sure if essential oils actually work, but I'm convinced I feel relaxed after using this product.
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY
I love using this on my temples, in my hair, on on sore muscles. I have not stopped using this product since I got it in my voxbox! So relaxing and clarifying!
Tami S.
Smells great and is very light - I rub it on whenever I see it on my desk! It's a nice calming smell but doesn't last too long so it does need to be reapplied.
Molly E.
Palm Coast , FL
I use this every night before I go to sleep. I love to roll some on my chest, it helps me relax while getting ready to fall asleep. Would love to buy it again!
Amanda L.
Port Reading, NJ
It had a pleasant smell to it and was relaxing to put on. It rolls smoothly. I personally don't get much use out of products like these but did give it a shot.
Shannon S.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I really love the smell of this but I definitely didn't notice it to be specifically relaxing.  The thing I really liked was the application method.
Emily B.
Mc Clure, OH
Can't sleep? Can't shut your brain off? Rub a little bit of this on your wrists and behind your ears. It helps you to relax and be able to sleep. It is Great!
Kendrah H.
Southfield, MI
I love this roll on it's the perfect size to toss in your purse. The scent is really relaxing and soft. It's a small container but a little goes a long way!
Lauren J.
Great scent and package! I love complimentary new products. I would definitely recommend this product to relax after a long day. Perfect size and information
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.