BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Holly  B.
Hollister, MO
Super amazing I loved this product I will uses it again. It was relaxing and just awesome! I will recommend this to everyone. I can't wait to get more of this.
Karson D.
Harrisonville , MO
I have used other lavender oils and nothing compares to natures origin! The lavender is wonderful and there's soo much product! The bottle is perfect! Love it!
Kimberly M.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE lavender!! I suffer from insomnia and this was great to use before bed, to help me relax. I love the roll on feature because I was super easy to use!!!
Amanda L.
Port Reading, NJ
It had a pleasant smell to it and was relaxing to put on. It rolls smoothly. I personally don't get much use out of products like these but did give it a shot.
Molly E.
Palm Coast, FL
I use this every night before I go to sleep. I love to roll some on my chest, it helps me relax while getting ready to fall asleep. Would love to buy it again!
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY
I love using this on my temples, in my hair, on on sore muscles. I have not stopped using this product since I got it in my voxbox! So relaxing and clarifying!
Megan B.
Owings Mills, MD
I don't buy into the whole Essential Oils thing...BUT this lavender is perfect for a bubble bath. I used a few drops into the bubbles and is was very aromatic
Inna P.
Altadena, CA
I love essential oils. And this is great because fa in a roll on bottle where it's already diluted and easy to apply and use. It smells so relaxing and fresh!
Ashley R.
I really love essential oils for relaxing and lavender is my favorite! It's super potent so the scent lasts and the roller ball is great for easy application
Kendrah H.
Southfield , MI
I love this roll on it's the perfect size to toss in your purse. The scent is really relaxing and soft. It's a small container but a little goes a long way!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On