BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH
It smells amazing! Recently, I've been more interested in essential oils and I'm so excited that I got some in my VoxBox to try for free. Thanks Influenster!
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Norton, VA
I love my lavender oil! I use lavender to help with restless legs and the roller ball was perfect for applying! I will be buying peppermint as well.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Lowell, MA
Essential oils are a new thing for me but the lavender one is pretty nice. It has a relaxing scent to it. I'm eager to continue to use it more often
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
San Diego, CA
I think this product is really great for people who are into aroma therapy! The lavender is quite calming and is great for before bed to calm down.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Lake Charles , LA
I was so happy to receive this product . It smells so good and relaxing . I actually used it for my birth bag . I like the fact that it's roll on .
Ashanti W.
Ashanti W.
I recieved this product free from influenster for test review purposes. The smell was very calm and the suggested points of placement were helpful.
Adreyan C.
Adreyan C.
Richmond, VA
I used this a few times and i didn't really get the purpose of it BUT I love the smell of lavender so it gets three stars just for smelling bomb af
Jeneva E.
Jeneva E.
Concord , CA
I love this oil. It makes my skin so smooth and soft. I apply it every night. Thank you influenster for giving me the oppportunity to try this oil!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Parsons , WV
This was my first experience with this brand oil and I'm very impressed! Ranks right up with young living. Love the roller bottle making it easy to put in my kids feet before bed.
Erika J.
Erika J.
Grand Forks, ND
Smells wonderful! I love that it's a roll on...makes it much easier to use. The scent lasts for a decent amount of time and its a good sized bottle. I would buy this product.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.