BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Shannon S.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I really love the smell of this but I definitely didn't notice it to be specifically relaxing.  The thing I really liked was the application method.
Inna P.
Altadena, CA
I love essential oils. And this is great because fa in a roll on bottle where it's already diluted and easy to apply and use. It smells so relaxing and fresh!
Molly E.
PALM COAST, FL
I use this every night before I go to sleep. I love to roll some on my chest, it helps me relax while getting ready to fall asleep. Would love to buy it again!
Kimberly M.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE lavender!! I suffer from insomnia and this was great to use before bed, to help me relax. I love the roll on feature because I was super easy to use!!!
Amy H.
Molalla, OR
I love lavender! very calming and in a great travel size. I wish that it was nit just plain lavender, maybe a lavender thyme ! i want to try additional scents
Tami S.
Smells great and is very light - I rub it on whenever I see it on my desk! It's a nice calming smell but doesn't last too long so it does need to be reapplied.
Holly  B.
Cape Fair, MO
Super amazing I loved this product I will uses it again. It was relaxing and just awesome! I will recommend this to everyone. I can't wait to get more of this.
Jessica P.
Austin, TX
I love this product! It smells absolutely amazing. I'm not for sure if essential oils actually work, but I'm convinced I feel relaxed after using this product.
Emily B.
Mc Clure, OH
Can't sleep? Can't shut your brain off? Rub a little bit of this on your wrists and behind your ears. It helps you to relax and be able to sleep. It is Great!
Shelby H.
Tulsa, OK
Wow! I had no idea how great this product would be. Lavender is one of my favorite calming scents, so rolling this on before sleep definitely helps to relax.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.