BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Mary Kate M.
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
Absolutely LOVE this! I'm a big supporter of essential oils and lavender is my absolute favorite. What I love about this one is the bottle. It's small enough to keep in a handbag but contains a ton of product. I also love the larger roller ball that's easy to use on the go. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Taryn P.
Taryn P.
Springfield, MA
The smell of the lavender itself puts me in such a relaxing mood, it smells so soothing. I rubbed some on my wrists and temples and behind my ears and down my neck and within moments I felt at ease and de-stressed. Also tried it on my grandma and she loved it, it calmed her down after a stressful day. This is the perfect product to use when you want to relax and enjoy quality "me" time!
Ellen E.
Ellen E.
I received this Lavender Roll-On in my Splash Voxbox from Influenster for free and I am obsessed! I've used Lavender oil to help me sleep on night's when I can't fall asleep and it works. Having it in a roll-on form is SO CONVENIENT. I used it just last night after getting home from an 18 hour trip and I slept like a baby. The smell is so nice and it rolls on so easily. I will absolutely buy this product again!
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
I just received this product to try for free for my honest opinion...and I have to say I love it! It came in the SplashBox and is my favorite product. I put it on my wrist, temple, and behind the ears. I feel refreshed and relaxed after applying. It makes me sleep like an angel! The lavender scent smells amazing also! Definitely go and buy this because I'll be purchasing again and again!
Emma C.
Emma C.
Washington, DC
This stuff is amazing!! I LOVE lavender essential oil so much and this roll on oil was awesome. It smells so good i just roll it in my temples and wrists a bit before bed to help me relax. I got this complementary in exchange for an honest review. Personally I'm glad I got the lavender. The peppermint I don't think would be as relaxing but it would be a great wake up oil for mornings!
Jay W.
Jay W.
Lancaster, PA
Lavender usually isn't my fragrance of choice. It usually reminds me of bathroom air fresher- and that's exactly with this roll on reminded me of. To be fair, I have a friend who enjoys aromatherapy oils- so she enjoyed the "instant-headache-be-gone" powers it provides.
I like the discreet packaging. I'm sure their other fragrances are worthy products. I'm just not a lavender fan.
Payten H.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Was personally not impressed as it recommends on the package to make scrubs and things with it. So not sure if it can be used alone by its self but I assume you can I rolled it on my wrist and felt it did nothing. There were no direction on how to use on the package just described how to make scrubs and things. It smelt good but if I buy the diffuser it may work as its supposed to
Triola D.
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I received this product to try out and I must say I think it's ok. I think the packaging is nice, the roll on is sturdy, but there's some things that could be better. The scent is mild and a little stale and the product description is too general. (I.e. what are the benefits, the best place to roll on, etc.) #sweepstakes #indulgepurely #complimentary @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Omg i am very happy that I received this free in my splash vox box!

I keep it in my purse bc you never know when you will need to relax a little.....or when someone stinky is going to be next to you. It's light fragrance is not over powering but it is effective.

I dap a little on my temples and take a few deep breathes.

This is a must for work, sleep, and especially traveling!
Madison G.
Madison G.
I recently got this Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On in my Vox box and it is awesome. I love how convenient it is. It's small so it fits in any purse or bag. It rolls on nicely with no drag and has a wonderful scent. The lavender definitely helps calm me when anxiety sets in. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has anxiety/stress. It's always worth a try!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.