BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Marti W.
College Park, MD
I love this aromatherapy oil! It smells amazing and stays on for such a long time! It has a great price point and I think it has an amazing smell and is very potent (in a good way) compared to alternatives! I am a first time user and will be repurchasing, although it came in a large container and I don't think I will run out quickly. Please note, I got this product free of charge from Influenster for testing purposes.
Autumn S.
Bella Vista, AR
I love this essential oil! I use this one before bed and put it on my wrists, neck, and behind my ears. The roll-on application makes it easy to apply without a mess! I love this scent and it helps me relax for a good night's sleep! I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster and this opinion is my own.
Latoya J.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great on the go essential oil for when I need that soothing lavender relief without the worry of oil leaking in my bag. The soft lavender scent keeps calm without a strong lavender. I literally use it everyday. Not to mention lavender is one of my favorite scents
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am a big fan of essential oils, especially lavender. Before being able to sample this roll on, I used to dab oils onto my skin from my original bottle. This roll on was way less messy and just as effective. One way to improve would be for more oil options. If this brand were to mix different oils for a "sick blend" or "desires blend" roll ons, I bet they would do really well. I would purchase this product.
Lakisha A.
Brockton , MA
I love this! It's small enough to travel with but still hold a lot of product. Cute simple packaging. This is my first time getting this, I love the smell it's not overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this to others especially if you have troubles sleeping or have anxiety, this will definitely do the trick to calm you down.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
The packaging (bottle) is so sleek and pretty! It is very easy to carry around and very convenient. I have been using it the past couples of nights since I received it. I roll it in my neck,temples,and wrist and it helps me fall asleep so much faster. It is very relaxing. I got a headache before bed and when I rolled it on my temples within minutes my headache was gone! I strongly recommend this product!
Victoria S.
Flushing, NY
I really enjoy that this product is a roll-on applicator so it's such an easy application when I want to use it. The scent is really calming so I use it right before bed/sleeping or when I just want to take a few moments to relax. It is a long-lasting product, depending where you put it. It lasted well behind my ears but I could barely smell it after applying it to my wrists so there can be some more improvement there but overall, this is a nice product that helps me sleep.
Makayla F.
I am already a big fan of aromatherapy, but am sure that those who aren't familiar with how to use these products will love them as well! The lavender scent is REALLY strong, which is both good and bad, but overall very calming. I use this on my neck and my wrists for the best effect, and normally do one swipe because of how potent the smell can be. (Watch out if you're really sensitive to smells).
Candice R.
I have to say I'm generally NOT a fan of essential oils due to the "woo" that surrounds them. However, I love the scent of this roller ball. I roll it on almost like perfume on my neck so I can enjoy the scent too. It isn't overpowering and doesn't irritate my skin. The scent mixes really well with a vanilla scented perfume.

I got this for free for testing purposes from Influenster and Nature's Origin.
Lauren H.
Canton, OH
I got his as a free sample from influenster and OMG it smells SO GOOD!!!! As soon as I put some on my pulse points, specifically behind my ears, I felt immediately relaxed. Lavender is one of my favorite smells, and this smells and is all natural, which makes me love it even more! Definitely will be taking it with me everywhere I go.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.