BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Tempe , AZ
This product is perfect when you need a soothing remedy to relax your body and mind. The roller ball is easy to use and can be applied as much as you need. The lavender is so therapeutic and keeps your brain focused!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Durham, NC
I have been wanting to try an essential oil, and I was so happy when Influenster sent me this product! #contest It smells wonderful, and has really helped me with sleep and mindfulness.
Lorryn Y.
Lorryn Y.
I looooooooooove this product! Smells like heaven and super relaxing after a long day of work. I take a nice hot bath and rub some on and go to sleep!
olivia b.
olivia b.
Hickory, NC
Love the smell it gives. It's not too overpowering as I thought it might be. It definitely just is completely relaxing and eases your mind and spirit.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Georgetown, LA
I've never been an oil fan, but I love lavender and I love it! Talk about relaxation and comfort. It is also very nice for my kid. Helps him a lot too
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
mesa, AZ
I actually use this on days my anciety is expecially high and this definitely does the trick and allowing me to cool down. The scent is very pleasant!
Shelly L.
Shelly L.
Clarksburg, WV
I do not like the smell of lavender. I find it very strong however this product did make me feel more relaxed during the day and even helped me sleep!
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Cicero, IN
I'm a huge fan of packaging, and I love how the product is packaged. It's very simple yet classy and looks high end. The smell of the Lavender is perfect - it's not overwhelming at all!
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Muskegon, MI
Love essential oils to begin with but when they're affordable it makes it even better! I love that it comes in a glass bottle I use this one almost everyday and it's easy to travel with!
Ka H.
Ka H.
Merced, CA
It's a good product. Not a big fan of essential oils but still new to it. It smells okay. Rolls on great. Doesn't stay on long. Have to reapply. Nice packaging.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.