BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
I have been wanting to try this lavender oil for a long time now! I am so glad it was the scent that was included in my #SplashVoxBox!!! I tried it the first night I got it, and slept like a baby!
Stephanie P.
I enjoyed the age-old tradition of aromatherapy anytime, anywhere, with this easy to use, on the go roll-on. Energizing for the mind, body, and spirit. An uplifting blend of stimulating oils with an earthy, citrusy aroma that shines in aromatherapy. Perfect to use any time of day to stimulate the senses.
Ka H.
Merced, CA
It's a good product. Not a big fan of essential oils but still new to it. It smells okay. Rolls on great. Doesn't stay on long. Have to reapply. Nice packaging.
Taylor R.
Gulfport, MS
I put this on my wrists before I go to bed to help relax me. But only put a little bit on, as the smell is very strong! Lavender is great. Definitely recommend!
Emily F.
selmer, TN
I love this so much! I rub it on my temples and wrist through out the day to keep calm and put it on my baby's feet and neck to help him sleep, it does wonders!
Megan B.
Owings Mills, MD
I don't buy into the whole Essential Oils thing...BUT this lavender is perfect for a bubble bath. I used a few drops into the bubbles and is was very aromatic
Amanda L.
Port Reading, NJ
It had a pleasant smell to it and was relaxing to put on. It rolls smoothly. I personally don't get much use out of products like these but did give it a shot.
Karson E.
Harrisonville , MO
I have used other lavender oils and nothing compares to natures origin! The lavender is wonderful and there's soo much product! The bottle is perfect! Love it!
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY
I love using this on my temples, in my hair, on on sore muscles. I have not stopped using this product since I got it in my voxbox! So relaxing and clarifying!
Emily A.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love this roll-on! I am obsessed with essential oils as it is and now I can keep calm always thanks to Nature's Origin cute and light-weight packaging!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.