BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Taylor R.
Gulfport, MS
I put this on my wrists before I go to bed to help relax me. But only put a little bit on, as the smell is very strong! Lavender is great. Definitely recommend!
Ka H.
Merced, CA
It's a good product. Not a big fan of essential oils but still new to it. It smells okay. Rolls on great. Doesn't stay on long. Have to reapply. Nice packaging.
Emily F.
selmer, TN
I love this so much! I rub it on my temples and wrist through out the day to keep calm and put it on my baby's feet and neck to help him sleep, it does wonders!
Amy H.
Molalla, OR
I love lavender! very calming and in a great travel size. I wish that it was nit just plain lavender, maybe a lavender thyme ! i want to try additional scents
Emily A.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love this roll-on! I am obsessed with essential oils as it is and now I can keep calm always thanks to Nature's Origin cute and light-weight packaging!
Kimberly M.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE lavender!! I suffer from insomnia and this was great to use before bed, to help me relax. I love the roll on feature because I was super easy to use!!!
Megan B.
Owings Mills, MD
I don't buy into the whole Essential Oils thing...BUT this lavender is perfect for a bubble bath. I used a few drops into the bubbles and is was very aromatic
Inna P.
Altadena, CA
I love essential oils. And this is great because fa in a roll on bottle where it's already diluted and easy to apply and use. It smells so relaxing and fresh!
Holly  B.
Cape Fair, MO
Super amazing I loved this product I will uses it again. It was relaxing and just awesome! I will recommend this to everyone. I can't wait to get more of this.
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY
I love using this on my temples, in my hair, on on sore muscles. I have not stopped using this product since I got it in my voxbox! So relaxing and clarifying!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.