BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
The Smell is so relaxing and it is so helpful for a stressful day. I love it and recommend it. The bottle is small enough to carry around but big enough to last you quite a bit.
Jade M.
Sulphur, LA
Such a smooth roll on application I was so excited to try it. I received it free and will definitely purchase again. The oil is so fragrant and the packaging is fabulous.
Morgan C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product! I received it right before going on vacation. After applying it every night, I slept amazing. Would highly recommend - easy to apply and smells great.
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO
I loved the size of this sample and the rollerball design really adds to the functionality of an essential oil, however lavender is not my favorite by any means.
lizz g.
Somersworth, NH
I love this product. The smell isnt to over powering its long lasting. Just a little bit goes a long way. Theres a very good amount in the bottle and its filled right to the top. Mixs very good with other essential oils.
Taylor E.
Jacksonville , NC
Rolls on well and smells really good. Use this before going to work and throughout the day to reduce stress. My teacher used to give us lavender lotion before we took our tests
Emily B.
Athens, GA
This great! the smell is perfect. not too strong. The roll on is great so it doesn't get all over my hands! I would definitely  try other smells of this product.
Genesis A.
Got this product sent to me to sample by Influenster for free . I liked the roll on oil but didn't like the cent it has . Would buy this essential oil but maybe with a different cent to it but over all I recommend this product .
Kaylee G.
Coppell, TX
This stuff is amazing! I have been looking for it for as long as I can remember! I received it from Influenster and was THRILLED! Smells amazing and is very calming
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
I have been wanting to try this lavender oil for a long time now! I am so glad it was the scent that was included in my #SplashVoxBox!!! I tried it the first night I got it, and slept like a baby!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.