BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Linda W.
Linda W.
I usually like anything that's lavender scented, but I didn't really like this one. Could just be that it's an oil? Because not a fan of oils. Maybe I'll just have to try it a few more times.
Nelly M.
Nelly M.
Arverne, NY
I think the idea of having this in a roll on is super cool. It glides nicely. But I wasn't too fond of the scent. But the packaging is nice as durable.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
This is such a soothing essential oil. Perfect for before bed time or just relaxing. The applicator is very smooth & isn't messy at all. Not an overwhelming oil, but you can still smell it.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Fairfax, VA
I am a huge fan of essential oils! Lavender is my most used scent. It helps me fall asleep. I love the roll on ball. It's glides on real smooth. I like the design and the smell is lovely!
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
scottsdale, AZ
Absolutely love this product! I keep it at work to help get through stressful days. Lavender is one of my favorite scents and I love blend. I will be purchasing this product in the future.
Tabyre E.
Tabyre E.
Corpus Christi, TX
The product is nice but I think it could be better. The smell once on is not the same as the smell in the bottle. It is relaxing, and does last long. The bottle and packaging is nice as well.
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Spring , TX
Lavender is the best for rolling on right before bedtime. It smells great and really soothes the mind and body to help prepare for a good's night rest.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
I have been using essential oils for over 3 years and this products exceed beyond expectations. The scent is very strong and does soak into the skin very easily.
Walnut Creek, CA
This smells amazing. Seriously, so soothing when applied to the temples and wrists before bedtime. However, it didn't stay on as long as I'd hoped. Maybe I didn't shake the bottle enough!
Raleigh, NC
I got this product from influenster to try out. I had never really used essential oils before but I really liked this lavender scented one. It had a calming effect on me which was nice!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.