BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sarah L.
Walnut creek, CA
This smells amazing. Seriously, so soothing when applied to the temples and wrists before bedtime. However, it didn't stay on as long as I'd hoped. Maybe I didn't shake the bottle enough!
Rachael W.
Fairfax, VA
I am a huge fan of essential oils! Lavender is my most used scent. It helps me fall asleep. I love the roll on ball. It's glides on real smooth. I like the design and the smell is lovely!
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
I got this product from influenster to try out. I had never really used essential oils before but I really liked this lavender scented one. It had a calming effect on me which was nice!
Taylor S.
Durham, NC
I have been wanting to try an essential oil, and I was so happy when Influenster sent me this product! #contest It smells wonderful, and has really helped me with sleep and mindfulness.
Angelica N.
Muskegon, MI
Love essential oils to begin with but when they're affordable it makes it even better! I love that it comes in a glass bottle I use this one almost everyday and it's easy to travel with!
Mia H.
Drexel Hill, PA
This product is amazing amazing amazing the smell is amazing it has a claiming effect to it , the package is nice the amount they give is good. It is definitely worth the purchase I highly recommend this product
Kayla L.
Foley, AL
This product was complimentary and smells amazing!!! I've used it for a few weeks now and I can tell a difference in my stress levels! I absolutely love this and will recommend to anyone. It's totally worth trying.
Erika J.
Grand Forks, ND
Smells wonderful! I love that it's a roll on...makes it much easier to use. The scent lasts for a decent amount of time and its a good sized bottle. I would buy this product.
Courtney T.
Not too "oily" for an oil and the application is super easy! Smells amazing and so relaxing my husband even wanted to roll some on! Definitely want to try the peppermint now.
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
The Smell is so relaxing and it is so helpful for a stressful day. I love it and recommend it. The bottle is small enough to carry around but big enough to last you quite a bit.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.