BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Dover, PA
I loved this! Went in super easy, although I felt like a lot came out. The smell wasn't overpowering but was still enough to be refreshing, had a calm/cool effect . Lasted a long time as well. I would buy this.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Elberton, GA
Love the way this smells! Lavender is one of my favorite scents so that's great, and I love that it is roll on as well! And the cutest packaging as well!
Maegen S.
Maegen S.
Springfield, KY
This scented oil was so great and relaxing. I put it on right before bed and it really did relax me. It might be a little pricey for me but I will definitely continue to use it to the end before deciding on that.
Keara O.
Keara O.
Denver, CO
This lavender roll-on is great when you need to relax or de-stress.  I have been rolling it on my wrists and putting it on my temples.  The oil is diluted so it is not too potent and doesn't last for a long time.  It is especially nice at night when I am going to bed.
Kirstyn B.
Kirstyn B.
Dundalk, MD
Great oil ! I'm a very big fan of essential oils and this fits right in ! I've used this to help relax my husband ! With three kids, work, and my husband in school it's great tool to help relax
Laurel H.
Laurel H.
Fort Worth, TX
Smelled great, like pure lavender. I felt like the amount in the roller was great, and it went on well. I actually put in my diaper bag to use on the go!
Jami Z.
Jami Z.
Ballston Lake, NY
It was a great product but the smell was a little overwhelming for me. I would still highly recommend this product tho. Especially if you like sting essential oils.
Cecile C.
Cecile C.
Davie, FL
The packaging is nice and simple, the smell isn't overpowering one way or another and it leaves my skin glowing and 😊 and totally got it for free from influenste
Holli M.
Holli M.
Henderson, KY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I use it all the time and it is awesome! It smells amazing and works so well to calm me throughout the day. The size of the bottle is just perfect for my purse or pocket. It leaves no oily residue on my skin!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I've never been one for aromatherapy, but I think I'm gonna have to get into it. I love lavender scented things, and this relaxes me so much. Total fan!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.