BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sarah E.
I have been using essential oils for over 3 years and this products exceed beyond expectations. The scent is very strong and does soak into the skin very easily.
Brooke E.
St Louis Park, MN
Smells so good! Lavender always helps to calm me down and this rollerball is perfect for in the car or on the go. Love to throw it into my purse and use it during work as well. Would definitely buy again!
Makayla B.
Johnson City, TN
This is my first time using aromatherapy and the lavender roll on smells amazing. It has such a relaxing scent. Will definitely be refilling when I run out! #gotitfree
Jennifer S.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love the smell! I also love the chemical safety... there aren't any ingredients of concern. I like to roll it on my temples when I'm feeling stressed, it helps me calm down. I wish there was a spray!
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
Like falling in love!

I find this smell to be so powerful on me that it's almost like falling in love! It's delicious. Lavender Essential Oil is particularly fragrant. It is everything I want in a lavender oil without triggering any allergic reaction, as happens with some other oils (more cheaply made products) Natures Origin Aromatherapy is absolutely amazing, I love this oil and I will be purchasing it again and again.
Jami Z.
Ballston Lake, NY
It was a great product but the smell was a little overwhelming for me. I would still highly recommend this product tho. Especially if you like sting essential oils.
Dev W.
North Wales, PA
I love this lavender roll on aromatherapy!! It's so soothing and smells incredible. I received it completely free of charge from Influenster! I will definitely be recommending to many friends in the future.
Kaysee P.
The smell seemed a little overpowering which was why I rated it 4 stars instead of 5, but overall it was very pleasant and definitely helped relax myself more than usual.
Cecile C.
Davie, FL
The packaging is nice and simple, the smell isn't overpowering one way or another and it leaves my skin glowing and 😊 and totally got it for free from influenste
Keara O.
Denver, CO
This lavender roll-on is great when you need to relax or de-stress.  I have been rolling it on my wrists and putting it on my temples.  The oil is diluted so it is not too potent and doesn't last for a long time.  It is especially nice at night when I am going to bed.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.