BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Renee L.
Renee L.
Monroe, MI
I just recently got into using essential oils and I enjoy this product. Rolls on nicely and it's not to strong like most oils. I'll be using this product!
Megan T.
Megan T.
I love the smell of lavender! I am going to try and make the diy salt scrub that's on the card that came with it! I will give updates on how it turns out.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I love love love the roll on aspect of this oil. It's so easy to use and doesn't require getting your fingers messy to apply. I keep it in my purse and apply multiple times a day! Amazing product!!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Leesburg , GA
I got this product for #free in my vox box and I must say it was fun! I enjoyed the smell and it was easy to apply. It never made a mess and I loved that.
Liya L.
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY
I love using this on my temples, in my hair, on on sore muscles. I have not stopped using this product since I got it in my voxbox! So relaxing and clarifying!
Kaysee P.
Kaysee P.
The smell seemed a little overpowering which was why I rated it 4 stars instead of 5, but overall it was very pleasant and definitely helped relax myself more than usual.
Dev W.
Dev W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this lavender roll on aromatherapy!! It's so soothing and smells incredible. I received it completely free of charge from Influenster! I will definitely be recommending to many friends in the future.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Millville, NJ
Lavender essential oil is my go to oil. Some brands don't have strong scents while others are overbearing. This is perfect. I would use this brand again.
Broke B.
Broke B.
Bowie, MD
This stuff Smells so good. Love it fresh out the shower! It heros with relaxing before bed! I would definitely be a repeat user. Packaging was also nice.
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Dubuque, IA
I love the scent of this however i feel like the oil was slightly sticky compared to other oils i have used. Other than that i really enjoy this product.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.