BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Brooke E.
St Louis Park, MN
Smells so good! Lavender always helps to calm me down and this rollerball is perfect for in the car or on the go. Love to throw it into my purse and use it during work as well. Would definitely buy again!
Makayla W.
Johnson City, TN
This is my first time using aromatherapy and the lavender roll on smells amazing. It has such a relaxing scent. Will definitely be refilling when I run out! #gotitfree
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
Like falling in love!

I find this smell to be so powerful on me that it's almost like falling in love! It's delicious. Lavender Essential Oil is particularly fragrant. It is everything I want in a lavender oil without triggering any allergic reaction, as happens with some other oils (more cheaply made products) Natures Origin Aromatherapy is absolutely amazing, I love this oil and I will be purchasing it again and again.
Jennifer S.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love the smell! I also love the chemical safety... there aren't any ingredients of concern. I like to roll it on my temples when I'm feeling stressed, it helps me calm down. I wish there was a spray!
Jami Z.
Ballston Lake, NY
It was a great product but the smell was a little overwhelming for me. I would still highly recommend this product tho. Especially if you like sting essential oils.
Kaysee P.
The smell seemed a little overpowering which was why I rated it 4 stars instead of 5, but overall it was very pleasant and definitely helped relax myself more than usual.
Dev W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this lavender roll on aromatherapy!! It's so soothing and smells incredible. I received it completely free of charge from Influenster! I will definitely be recommending to many friends in the future.
Cecile C.
Davie, FL
The packaging is nice and simple, the smell isn't overpowering one way or another and it leaves my skin glowing and 😊 and totally got it for free from influenste
Keara O.
Denver, CO
This lavender roll-on is great when you need to relax or de-stress.  I have been rolling it on my wrists and putting it on my temples.  The oil is diluted so it is not too potent and doesn't last for a long time.  It is especially nice at night when I am going to bed.
Taylor H.
This is such a soothing essential oil. Perfect for before bed time or just relaxing. The applicator is very smooth & isn't messy at all. Not an overwhelming oil, but you can still smell it.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.