BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
I received this through influenster for testing purposes. First off, this smells sooo good! It really helps calm me down and also works on my toddler. It also helps her with sleeping.. We love it!
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
I heard this product is in my splash voxbox and I can't wait to get it.. I've heard amazing things about it.. I heard it smells great and it's very relaxing .. as a mom of twins toddlers I need this lol
Alexis A.
Gheens, LA
I absolutely love this roll on oil blend. I've been looking so long for something like this. I'm a first time user. Beings it's a roll on is a huge plus. I got it for free in the splash vox box.
Madi D.
Orwigsburg, PA
I LOVE this! I love lavender scented things and this one just smells soooo good! It's really calming and I like to use it before I go to sleep, or anytime really! I now keep it in my purse! Love love loveeeee it!
Genesis A.
Got this product sent to me to sample by Influenster for free . I liked the roll on oil but didn't like the cent it has . Would buy this essential oil but maybe with a different cent to it but over all I recommend this product .
Adrianne F.
Hays, KS
Not a ginormous fan of the scent or using it in general. I will probably give it away to my sister as I don't use much aromatherapy! Small bottle and seems quite affordable just not my taste! I probably won't buy it
Haley O.
Jacksonville, FL
Being a full time college student in addition to working can be very stressful at times. I love this roll on because to provides a calm and relaxing scent. I received this product complimentary from influenster
Tabyre E.
Pueblo West, CO
The product is nice but I think it could be better. The smell once on is not the same as the smell in the bottle. It is relaxing, and does last long. The bottle and packaging is nice as well.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I didn't think I would enjoy this or that it would work. But I get really bad migraines and rubbing this on my temples and the back of my neck is very calming and helps relieve headache pain.
Reem T.
Dearborn , MI
They weren't kidding when they said this was soothing, the smell of lavender is a little strong but I don't mind it, overall I'm obsessed with lavender and I like the way it feels on my skin
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On