BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Monica M.
Osterville , MA
I like the idea of the roll-on but I'm not a fan of the lavender scent, I think I would have liked a different scent better and would have bought it. This is the first time I've used it but I'll use it again!
Emily M.
Smells great and really helps with headaches! I love the lavender scent so much it's so calming and relaxing! Love the roller ball and how travel friendly it is!
Jacquelyn R.
Homestead, FL
I absolutely looooove this aromatherapy roll on oil. I love the smell and it's so soothing. I received this free to test and I will definitely continue to use this product. I would recommend this to everyone!
Amanda F.
Love the roll on feature and the calming smell, I just wish it would last longer! my normal oils give me hints throughout the day, I felt myself reapplying a lot here.
Halle R.
Fargo, ND
Love how it's a roll on, makes it super easy to apply. The lavender scent is also very nice. I've only tried a few of the essential oils and this one seems to be the best. Bottle is great and works super well.
Amanda L.
This stuff I just received in my splash voxbox and I love it already i starting using it and the scent of lavender seems to be relaxing I'm gonna continue to use
Sloan H.
Huntsville, TX
Love love love this!!! Will for sure buy this when I run out! I put it on my arms and face before bed or nap time! Very relaxing and smells so good! This stuff works miracles!! Thank you for the free sample!
Daphnie B.
Sanford, NC
This scent is so calming & definitely not overpowering. I usually wear it before work to calm me or when I get stressed out. & sometimes I wear it even before bed!
Tatiana K.
Love love love this product! This product relaxes me and smells awesome! I make my other half massage me with this after a stressful day and believe me when I say it works! This product doesn't feel heavy or greasy
Sarah E.
I have been using essential oils for over 3 years and this products exceed beyond expectations. The scent is very strong and does soak into the skin very easily.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.