BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jenell H.
Lindsborg, KS
I was pleasantly surprised by this! I was a bit worried when I read that is was pre-diluted but that didn't seem to cause any problems. I received for free in my VOXBOX but would definitely buy in stores!
Brittany G.
East Ridge, TN
The scent is long lasting as well as very soothing. After my shower I used the product before going to bed. I felt relaxed and I felt that I fell asleep more easily than I usually do.
Paige R.
Greensboro, NC
I use this stuff everyday and love it! It smells great and isn't too greasy. I never really bought into aromatherapy before but this has actually really helped with my anxiety levels!
Mariah B.
LOVE this roll-on! Product goes on super smooth & dries very quickly, unlike most roll-on applicators. Scent lasts for quite a while, and definitely helps with sleep and relaxation.
Megan G.
Topeka, KS
This smelled so good! I honestly am not sure if it made me feel more relaxed or soothed than I was before I put it on but it definitely didn't make me more stressed so I'll take it.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
I'm a big fan of essential oils already but the roller ball is really just the best. It makes application less messy and so easy. Use it on the bottom of my feet to relax at bedtime
Katie B.
Hoover, AL
This is Devine! I use this every night about 20 minutes before I go to bed. The sweet smell is strong enough but not overwhelming. It is very calming and I love how affordable it is.
Stephany B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I received this in my VoxBox and I LOVE it. The roll on is well designed and sleek, and the scent isnt insanely overpowering. I love it when I'm a little stressed at work, I don't even have to wear perfume
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
This was my first experience with this brand oil and I'm very impressed! Ranks right up with young living. Love the roller bottle making it easy to put in my kids feet before bed.
Shaeneice S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This smells amazing, the ingredients are excellent and there's no bad reaction to it. Lavender is so calming and clarifying, and this oil makes it easy to incorporate everyday.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On