BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Brooke E.
Brooke E.
St Louis Park, MN
Smells so good! Lavender always helps to calm me down and this rollerball is perfect for in the car or on the go. Love to throw it into my purse and use it during work as well. Would definitely buy again!
Kat A.
Kat A.
N Hollywood, CA
Smells absolutely wonderful. I'm a huge proponent of essential oils and lavender in particular so I was very excited to get this. Glad to have a portable version of the lavender I love to use for anxiety.
Elisabeth W.
Elisabeth W.
West Haven, CT
I received this lavender roll on free to try in exchange for my honest opinion. As someone who loves essential oils and uses many, I would definitely recommend this brand. Very good quality and affordable!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Love the roll on feature and the calming smell, I just wish it would last longer! my normal oils give me hints throughout the day, I felt myself reapplying a lot here.
Nony G.
Nony G.
Cincinnati, OH
Looove the smell of this. I just keep catching little scents of myself and it is so lovely!!! The scent is very calming. I got this item in my splash voxbox.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love this roll-on! I am obsessed with essential oils as it is and now I can keep calm always thanks to Nature's Origin cute and light-weight packaging!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Tulsa, OK
Wow! I had no idea how great this product would be. Lavender is one of my favorite calming scents, so rolling this on before sleep definitely helps to relax.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Youngsville, LA
Very strong. Great for night time. Would definitely recommend if you like the smell of lavender. Got as a sample and would probably purchase, because it smells that good. This is my first time using this
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Great scent and package! I love complimentary new products. I would definitely recommend this product to relax after a long day. Perfect size and information
Krysbell P.
Krysbell P.
It is an excellent product i have not a complaint is totally good. This lavender essential oil blend leaves my skin totally radiant and its roll on shape makes it much easier to apply. ✔
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.