BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Genesis Alejandra R.
El Paso, TX
Got this product sent to me to sample by Influenster for free . I liked the roll on oil but didn't like the cent it has . Would buy this essential oil but maybe with a different cent to it but over all I recommend this product .
Haley O.
Jacksonville , FL
Being a full time college student in addition to working can be very stressful at times. I love this roll on because to provides a calm and relaxing scent. I received this product complimentary from influenster
Jackie N.
Truthfully I got this in my splash box and was uncertain about it because I'm super sensitive to scents and it ended up being much better than expected. I'd for sure purchase this full size, it ended up being great on my skin.
Gabby H.
Saint Louis, MO
This product smelled nice and was pretty soothing. If you're really into lavender then this is a great product for you! It's really easy to apply. It's not necessarily something I would use often though, personally. I received this product free for testing.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I didn't think I would enjoy this or that it would work. But I get really bad migraines and rubbing this on my temples and the back of my neck is very calming and helps relieve headache pain.
Tabyre E.
Pueblo West, CO
The product is nice but I think it could be better. The smell once on is not the same as the smell in the bottle. It is relaxing, and does last long. The bottle and packaging is nice as well.
Reem T.
Dearborn Hts, MI
They weren't kidding when they said this was soothing, the smell of lavender is a little strong but I don't mind it, overall I'm obsessed with lavender and I like the way it feels on my skin
Anne W.
I received this from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes. I loved this roll-on! The smell was light but crisp and relaxing. Application was easy and not at all messy. I will definitely continue to use this before bed on my wrists and temples.
Jillian G.
This product is absolutely amazing ! I love that it is all natural and the lovely lavender scent just puts me to sleep i put it all over before I go to bed and It is just so relaxing!
Brittany G.
East Ridge, TN
The scent is long lasting as well as very soothing. After my shower I used the product before going to bed. I felt relaxed and I felt that I fell asleep more easily than I usually do.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On