BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Marisa M.
Coconut Creek, FL
This smells delightful and helps me unwind after a long day. I love essential oils and the idea of a roll on that I can take with me anywhere makes me very happy.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
This smells so good. I love the lavender scent. First time user and I was very pleased. I received this in my VoxBox and I think I will definitely go and buy this soon!
Heaven B.
It wasn't greesy!I love the smell and it looks like the product will last along time.It made me tired for sure.It is about $6.99
Got it for free from Influenster.
Vanessa B.
Highland, IN
I was so excited to be receiving this oil and I was even more excited when I ended up with the lavender, it smells amazing and you get a decent amount of product
Alexis M.
I love essential oils! But I hate carrying my little bottles around. That is why this roll on bottle is amazing! Helps me relax and enjoy my day! I would recommend this!
Lauren L.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is fantastic ! Smells great and I love love love the roll on feature. It isn't an overwhelming scent like most other oils. It's great and I swear by it. It is a little pricy for my taste but I also think it's worth it.
Janelle H.
Huntingburg, IN
I tried this product for free from my #SplashVoxBox and it smells so good! I rolled it behind my ears and on my wrists and it smells so fresh throughout the day!
Kayleigh a.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I truly enjoy this product!! Ive always had a thing for essential oils, but I am blown away by the product and I love it!! My husband actually loves it also! Lol
Brianna J.
Winfield, MO
LOVE THIS SO MUCH SO EXCITED TO TRY IT OUT!!! I love that it's not tested on animals. Scent seems to be long lasting and this is my first time using this product
Samar S.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's soothing, calming, and relaxing. Natures origin aromatherapy roll on stick smells so good and helps you ease your mind. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.