BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lauren L.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is fantastic ! Smells great and I love love love the roll on feature. It isn't an overwhelming scent like most other oils. It's great and I swear by it. It is a little pricy for my taste but I also think it's worth it.
Janelle H.
Huntingburg, IN
I tried this product for free from my #SplashVoxBox and it smells so good! I rolled it behind my ears and on my wrists and it smells so fresh throughout the day!
Kayleigh S.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I truly enjoy this product!! Ive always had a thing for essential oils, but I am blown away by the product and I love it!! My husband actually loves it also! Lol
Heaven B.
It wasn't greesy!I love the smell and it looks like the product will last along time.It made me tired for sure.It is about $6.99
Got it for free from Influenster.
Vanessa B.
Highland, IN
I was so excited to be receiving this oil and I was even more excited when I ended up with the lavender, it smells amazing and you get a decent amount of product
Samar S.
Murfreesboro , TN
It's soothing, calming, and relaxing. Natures origin aromatherapy roll on stick smells so good and helps you ease your mind. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Alexis M.
I love essential oils! But I hate carrying my little bottles around. That is why this roll on bottle is amazing! Helps me relax and enjoy my day! I would recommend this!
Joy K.
Gainesville, FL
I love the lavender scent! The rollerball works pretty well- not the best I've ever had. First time user, and I really enjoy it! Free from Influenster Splash Box. I would recommend to others.
Brianna J.
Saint Ann, MO
LOVE THIS SO MUCH SO EXCITED TO TRY IT OUT!!! I love that it's not tested on animals. Scent seems to be long lasting and this is my first time using this product
Emily M.
Smells great and really helps with headaches! I love the lavender scent so much it's so calming and relaxing! Love the roller ball and how travel friendly it is!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.