BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Krysbell P.
It is an excellent product i have not a complaint is totally good. This lavender essential oil blend leaves my skin totally radiant and its roll on shape makes it much easier to apply. ✔
Kim K.
I love this product influenster sent me and I would love to get an oil diffuser and buy even more! Lavender is known to help calm you with stress and is something I definitely need! Smells good to rub on your wrists too!
Taylor G.
This smells amazing! I put it on when I lay down at night and it lasts until I wake up in the morning! It is by far the best brand I have used in roll on oils in a long time. I love that it doesn't irritate my skin!
Jordan B.
Denver, CO
I love this. The size allows me to leave it in my purse while I travel, or when I need a quick relaxing afternoon. It needs a fair amount of application to actually smell it, but I like the smell when I can smell it!
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC
I went into using this hoping that it would really do something. I used it for a while and never felt more relaxed, tranquil, or anything. Seems like a waste to me.
Cayman B.
Plantersville, MS
For starters, the smell is great. It's pretty strong but it smells good so it doesn't bother me. I use it for wrist/hand massages and it really helps. I put it on my neck and temples before bed and I feel so relaxed
Gina C.
Love the ease of application with the roller ball and the lavender is so relaxing! I roll a bit behind the ears and on my wrists before bed and I crash every night!
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Nature's origin Lavender oil smells good. I used it in my vapor thing and it worked really well. I am not a fan of the ball and do not typically use oils on my body.
Marisa M.
Coconut creek, FL
This smells delightful and helps me unwind after a long day. I love essential oils and the idea of a roll on that I can take with me anywhere makes me very happy.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
This smells so good. I love the lavender scent. First time user and I was very pleased. I received this in my VoxBox and I think I will definitely go and buy this soon!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.