BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Karen D.
Karen D.
I just love the smell of lavender it's so relaxing. I have used this on my shoulders and had my husband massage my shoulders and put it on my neck before a bath to relax me. I love it and so does my husband.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
I am a big fan of things that help calm a person down and this is one of them! It is the right size incase you want to keep it on your nightstand or something. The smell is just like any other lavender scent.  Great product
Tatiana K.
Tatiana K.
Love love love this product! This product relaxes me and smells awesome! I make my other half massage me with this after a stressful day and believe me when I say it works! This product doesn't feel heavy or greasy
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE lavender!! I suffer from insomnia and this was great to use before bed, to help me relax. I love the roll on feature because I was super easy to use!!!
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
It's smells sooo good and it actually does help relieve some of my headaches and is really relaxing! And the fact that it's a roll on and is travel size is so convenient! Would highly recommend getting it!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
San Dimas, CA
This is the first time I have used Essential oils and I am converted! I never understood what the hype was about but now I get it. The lavender scent is so calming and is perfect to roll on right before bed or just when you want to relax!
Inna P.
Inna P.
Altadena, CA
I love essential oils. And this is great because fa in a roll on bottle where it's already diluted and easy to apply and use. It smells so relaxing and fresh!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Molalla, OR
I love lavender! very calming and in a great travel size. I wish that it was nit just plain lavender, maybe a lavender thyme ! i want to try additional scents
Emily B.
Emily B.
Mc Clure, OH
Can't sleep? Can't shut your brain off? Rub a little bit of this on your wrists and behind your ears. It helps you to relax and be able to sleep. It is Great!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Charlotte, NC
Super convenient roll on. Not usually a big lavender fan but this guy may change my mind. The bottle is small but seems sturdy enough to throw in my purse. I received this item for free in my #SplashVoxBox
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.