BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Alexis H.
The smell is so relaxing. I put it on every night when I get out the shower and it really helps me wind down. This is my first time trying this and I could really see myself purchasing one after my complimentary goes empty.
Laura Q.
West Chicago , IL
Love the scent, gives a very relaxing and soothing smell. Easy to carry and apply, long lasting. My first time trying this product and I honestly love it. @Influenster #complimentary #indulgepurely @naturesoriginaroma #sweepstakes
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Absolutely loving my Nature's Origin Lavender Essential Oil! The scent is simply relaxing and invigorating! Best of all, it fits perfectly into your bag or travel kit!
Alice K.
lake forest, CA
i love that this roll on bottle feels substantial and has some weight to it. also love that the ball is metal because it provides a cool feeling when applying the oil
Adrian L.
Very strong smell that sticks with you all night! Helps aid in sleeping especially for the little ones! Love to roll this on my pulse points. It's perfect to keep at the side of your bed. I would recommend this!
Alexandria J.
Philadelphia , PA
This product was not irritating at all! Which is exciting for me since I have sensitive skin. It also smelt nice but the smell was never over powering . It helped soothe me in situations when I was extremely stressed out.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Have used this twice so far. Loved this essential oil rollerball! It's perfect for on the go. Lavender is one of my fav scents so of course I loved it. It is very relaxing for me. I would like to try the others sometime
Ashley G.
Pollock, LA
I really liked this. I've never used any kind of oils before. The scent was amazing. I loved the lavender smell. The roll on was super easy. Over all it was a thumbs up.
Danielle T.
Calvert City , KY
I received this product for free for my honest opinion it! And I love it! I have never used aromatherapy before and I'm not not sure why not! It is very calming and soothing. I use before bed and helps me sleep better!
Emilee L.
CHICAGO, IL
Love the small "purse-size" packaging. Easy to throw into my bag and take on the go! The smell is refreshing and invigorating - I love that it can be a pick-me-up! I'm looking forward to trying the peppermint version!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.