BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Halle R.
Halle R.
Fargo, ND
Love how it's a roll on, makes it super easy to apply. The lavender scent is also very nice. I've only tried a few of the essential oils and this one seems to be the best. Bottle is great and works super well.
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Homestead, FL
I absolutely looooove this aromatherapy roll on oil. I love the smell and it's so soothing. I received this free to test and I will definitely continue to use this product. I would recommend this to everyone!
Amanda L.
This stuff I just received in my splash voxbox and I love it already i starting using it and the scent of lavender seems to be relaxing I'm gonna continue to use
Port Reading, NJ
It had a pleasant smell to it and was relaxing to put on. It rolls smoothly. I personally don't get much use out of products like these but did give it a shot.
Tami S.
Tami S.
Smells great and is very light - I rub it on whenever I see it on my desk! It's a nice calming smell but doesn't last too long so it does need to be reapplied.
Sloan H.
Sloan H.
Huntsville, TX
Love love love this!!! Will for sure buy this when I run out! I put it on my arms and face before bed or nap time! Very relaxing and smells so good! This stuff works miracles!! Thank you for the free sample!
Daphnie B.
Daphnie B.
Sanford, NC
This scent is so calming & definitely not overpowering. I usually wear it before work to calm me or when I get stressed out. & sometimes I wear it even before bed!
Molly E.
Molly E.
Palm Coast , FL
I use this every night before I go to sleep. I love to roll some on my chest, it helps me relax while getting ready to fall asleep. Would love to buy it again!
Karson E.
Karson E.
Harrisonville , MO
I have used other lavender oils and nothing compares to natures origin! The lavender is wonderful and there's soo much product! The bottle is perfect! Love it!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Smells great and really helps with headaches! I love the lavender scent so much it's so calming and relaxing! Love the roller ball and how travel friendly it is!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.